Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth for me in my situation to start btc trading?  (Read 1378 times)
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 01:32:15 AM

A goal is needed but not when it comes to the amount of money you want to make as a beginner trader, your goal should be to learn about the markets and if that means losing some money so be it, take that as a small price to pay for all the profits you will get in the future, but if you want to obtain profits right away then you will take important decisions based on your skills as a trader which at that point are not really that good and the chances of making an irreparable mistake are simply too high.
I suggest for the OP to research first the coin that he wanted to invest so that he will not regret on it soon, many beginner traders are not doing this, that is why they are losing their money before they gain, a professional trader knows what he will be doing so that he cannot lose too much money, we cannot prevent loosing any to gain experience but we can lessen it. having an amount like that can start trading with good coin, having time for it every day makes sense and will very helpful.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:47:36 AM

to start trading with minimum capital is not a problem but an understanding of bitcoin in the market you must know very well and try to find information and opinions both from the experienced, freedom in bitcoin or cryptocurrency do not you waste it without good results and if you want to start now is the right time to buy bitcoin and according to good news, bitcoin will reach fantastic prices for the next few months.
Getting opinions from others is wrong in cryptocurrency and to some extent in commodities and stocks. Because the market is manipulated by shills and brain dead shitcoin promoters. They will post their bullshit propaganda everywhere so they can dump their coins by creating a demand among those who are foolish enough to listen to them.

Most people should learn how to do TA if they are going for bitcoin day trading and analyse charts for a long term holding.

Financial markets trading is something (a job) that fully your own responsible indeed , it's not advisable to encourage other people to do exactly what the other people saying... but taking it as a consideration might be just fine right?
One thing that people should do is to not letting your main job go and just switched it to become a full time trader, op situation is looking for opportunity to switch in trading and completely quit the main job which I personally wouldn't recommend to do it at all.

Unless if you have a strong desire since day one and a principle to not regretting any decisions that has been made in the future, ready, accepting and fully aware about the big risk being a full time trader ... then that moment it's up to you .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:53:08 AM

to start trading with minimum capital is not a problem but an understanding of bitcoin in the market you must know very well and try to find information and opinions both from the experienced, freedom in bitcoin or cryptocurrency do not you waste it without good results and if you want to start now is the right time to buy bitcoin and according to good news, bitcoin will reach fantastic prices for the next few months.
Getting opinions from others is wrong in cryptocurrency and to some extent in commodities and stocks. Because the market is manipulated by shills and brain dead shitcoin promoters. They will post their bullshit propaganda everywhere so they can dump their coins by creating a demand among those who are foolish enough to listen to them.

Most people should learn how to do TA if they are going for bitcoin day trading and analyse charts for a long term holding.

Yeah newbies should read a lot of news outthere and often to read the forum like this because less information in crypto can kill us since there are too many "looks promising" projects but in fact they don't do anything with the product and their intention is just for scamming people. And for daily trading we should learn more about technical analysis and also don't forget to follow the updates of coins because that can give us a lot of profits if the coins have good news
nutella_11

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:14:59 PM

Slowly, start trading without the purpose of earning a lot of money. Trading isn't simple at all and you need to gain some experience. It's a matter of time, so just be patient and learn from your mistakes. Learn more and more about cryptocurrencies, it's important. Moreover, find an exchange with will be perfect for beginners, like for example CoinDeal which is very user-friendly platform.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:40:20 PM

See if you are willing to trade then you can ofcourse start trading but keep in mind the risk involved in this crypto business and evaluate your performance on daily basis.You can try investing less amount than $300 as you are newbie to this market and invest in potential alts like btc and ETH which gives guaranteed returns.Otherwise you can have your own basket of eggs of your choice and wish you the best for future.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:56:59 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2019, 09:42:57 PM by Chrystora123

• Can I learn and do trading for month to make at least some money(around $100-$250), while doing freelance programming? I can arrange 3-5 hours for each activity per day.
"Being a freelance programmer while trading sounds easy but in reality, it's not easy".  I tried this, but it didn't work for me.. when I trade and find my assets go down, it really interferes with my focus.  and vice versa, when my mind is stuck because I can't find a suitable program code, it also really upsets my mood and focus!!  my suggestion.. you better focus on one (just being a programmer or just being a trader), but if you want to try, I think it doesn't matter, you might be able to do both (being a freelance programmer & trader).

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:10:33 PM

See if you are willing to trade then you can ofcourse start trading but keep in mind the risk involved in this crypto business and evaluate your performance on daily basis.You can try investing less amount than $300 as you are newbie to this market and invest in potential alts like btc and ETH which gives guaranteed returns.Otherwise you can have your own basket of eggs of your choice and wish you the best for future.
There is not much of risk involved. As a matter of fact, with a potential coin in hands and good skill-set, a trader can earn more than sufficient amounts of money. He just needs to have sound knowledge regarding his asset and his profession. With good understanding of both, the risk factor becomes negligible. I would also suggest bitcoin as that can produce some profits during dip season too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: