Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:05:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real World Use Cases  (Read 240 times)
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:21:06 PM

There are so many fields where you can use crypto currencies: payments, travel, gaming, gambling, real estate, logistic and much more. Turn on your fantasy and maybe one day your idea will become accepted here.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:03:39 AM

Hello community, investors, devs and just ordinary people. I've been thinking of some real world use cases other than the generic commerce etc etc and come to find out I didn't think i came up with too many. I would like to hear maybe some real use cases that the community thinks would be helpful, innovative and useful implementations to a new coin or token. I would love to hear some of your opinions and thoughts. Thanks.
The thing is, if you can take your time to check most of the projects that we have in the market, even the scam ones, you will notice that most of their projects as documented in the whitepaper are meant to have a real use case, but they just lack the skill, the drive, and the will to establish it to the best, and that is why you see many project coming up to claim they can do better just as you are planning on one now.

Most of anything that the community ever need lies already within those 2000 coins that you see which is never limited to that commerce alone, so it is not real use case that is the problem right now, the developers are the problem and they are the ones that need to work on themselves, so look at those projects that are failing and see if you can do better on anyone that is along your line of thought.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:58:01 PM

Hello community, investors, devs and just ordinary people. I've been thinking of some real world use cases other than the generic commerce etc etc and come to find out I didn't think i came up with too many. I would like to hear maybe some real use cases that the community thinks would be helpful, innovative and useful implementations to a new coin or token. I would love to hear some of your opinions and thoughts. Thanks.

In my opinion the use of blockchain in the real world today, namely in various internet applications based on artificial intelligence, and it's not really real in public places, I think blockchain applications need ideas to trigger cryptocurrency that can really be used to buy and sell , like altcoin-based credit cards, and there are many banks that serve cryptocurrency in various places in the world, and that hasn't really happened.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:40:12 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 12:05:32 PM by masterrex

IMHO! Blockchain base projects are indeed helpful if it has a real world use case like example in healtcare industry. Lots of blockchain base project was created in this sector but it wasnt implemented truthfully all those written in the project whitepaper stays and exist only in the paper so what can we expect? Nothing!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: