Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties keeps getting worse  (Read 922 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:57:49 PM

This is not just hunting. Live IEO projects can also become fraudsters in the final stage. And the fact that the project may refuse to pay hunters is true. In general, here you need a little luck.

Very few projects are true to their words. However, you can't blame them if they haven't raised their target funds to continue their project. In this business, it is very hard to achieve success especially if you are relying to get your funds from the crowd. It is better to sourced out your initial funds from private investors to make sure that you can start your project without relying from crowdsourcing type of raising funds. So you should really be careful in choosing a bounty program. Sometimes, it is better not to join them at all anymore.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 06:36:17 PM

I don't understand the logic in participating in the bounties anymore. At the most 2% or 3% of them are paying good rewards. The chance of getting a good payout is extremely low and IMO the users should try something else if they have spare time. Social media bounty payouts are now in the range of $1 to $5 per campaign (in case they make the payments in time), although signature bounty is paying slightly higher.

I participated in Polyx bounty recently. It is an exchange. They are to send the rewards in btc to my exchange wallet on their platform. Unfortunately what they distributed as rewards was utter shit. Not up to $5 worth of btc for 4 weeks of work encompassing twitter, facebook and telegram campaigns. To make matters worse, the exchange withdrawal fee is $4.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:28:22 PM

Strange warning. Obviously, the bounties have been declining since the start of the ICO decline, this is logical, because the bounties are directly proportional to how much ICO projects are in demand on the market and how much they are able to raise money. It will be more correct to say how much the public (investors) are willing to invest in ICO projects.
At the moment, everyone invests only in IEO on large exchanges, which is not so good for the bounty, but good for the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:32:01 PM

Bounties are taking more sudden turns than ever,now I don't realize what to accept anymore,i need to pass on a message to all bounty hunters on here that bounties with working items can turn scam,yes it transpired already,bounties with genuine use life cases or working products can go to be trick directly before your eye.

Regardless of whether the groups or teams are professionals or they have great previous chronicles doesn't mean they can't trick individuals,they are just feeding investors with fake use cases to lure them
Bounty now died can be said terminally, not met for the last six months those bounty which well paid , only come about 10-20$ for bounty.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 07:34:02 PM

You know why bounties are "worse"?

Because you're working for worthless tokens with some supposed 'value' in terms of ICO price.

Maybe 1/10 times, you luck out and it actually turns out to be something more than a few dollars for your efforts. Unfortunately, do bounty hunters really care enough to selectively choose their campaigns? Maybe when they aren't one of the multi-accounting bounty spammers. After all, one of them has to eventually end up as something worthwhile, right?
You are doing this to yourselves. However, when the 90% of campaigns that don't properly pay out end, all that remains are your spam posts littered all across the forum.

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:04:32 PM

Bounties are getting worse everyday. They will sing the music with irresistible melody that investors love to here with empty use cases. professional background is losing value as we have seen a lot of working project that get no further development while the team dump the coin on innocent investors. In simple term, more than 80% are just there for the MONEY and not the love of the product itself

mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:49:58 PM

Bounties are taking more sudden turns than ever,now I don't realize what to accept anymore,i need to pass on a message to all bounty hunters on here that bounties with working items can turn scam,yes it transpired already,bounties with genuine use life cases or working products can go to be trick directly before your eye.

Regardless of whether the groups or teams are professionals or they have great previous chronicles doesn't mean they can't trick individuals,they are just feeding investors with fake use cases to lure them
It has always been so, but you can find good projects, I know a person who for 3 months from one project earned tokens in the amount of 5000$ and sold them for 3000$

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:03:51 PM

You are not far from the truth, bounty hunting is no longer lucrative as it was, and truly sometimes after a period of long bounty hunting, getting paid becomes a very big issue, sometimes you end up not getting paid, one really needs to source for other jobs.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:06:06 PM

It has always been so, but you can find good projects, I know a person who for 3 months from one project earned tokens in the amount of 5000$ and sold them for 3000$

Was thi, this year? I still believe in bounties and I think you just need to take your time and choose projects you see an actual future in and not some fairy tale story about what it wants to be. Before you could almost randomly pick any project and make at least a few bucks. That is over now and you actually have to work for your bounty. It's your job to find out which projects are better to support than others. You really do it to yourself when you support crap.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:59:19 PM

You are not far from the truth, bounty hunting is no longer lucrative as it was, and truly sometimes after a period of long bounty hunting, getting paid becomes a very big issue, sometimes you end up not getting paid, one really needs to source for other jobs.
That is, there are many things that are unthinkable in a bounty campaign, right? Initial agreements often change now, usually allocations are cut, distribution is delayed or tokens are locked for a long time, but what else can I do? that's the risk. Although it is increasingly difficult to find projects that are truly profitable, for me being a bounty hunter is still the best choice for a side job. Who knows, we might be lucky to get a really good project.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:19:29 AM

The success of bounty programs depend largely on the success of the project itself. I always look out for projects with promising and good capabilities before I decide to join its bounty program. Amidst the reported issues on unsuccessful bounty programs this year, there are a couple of good ones which it will take only the curios investors who is ready to research into the project to ascertain its authenticity and capabilities.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:36:35 AM

This is the reality that we need to accept that not only the investors are facing the risk in joining a project but the bounties too when they are not get paid in the end due to scam and failed projects. We better to get more vigilant  today than yesterday of joining any project so that our precious time and effort will not be wasted.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:56:49 AM

I agree even if a project is solid and successful with ICO or IEOS they always have a tendency to make their bounty hunters suffer and taken for granted, especially when their project is listed on exchange and the price goes up. Most bounties that i had partake in changed their allocation when the bounty is about to end then delay the distribution until the price goes down.

Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:05:48 AM

I still have free time, and I have already developed the habit of talking on this forum and discussing news about cryptocurrencies. Earning as a bounty hunter is now becoming more and more unpredictable and generally symbolic. So far, the hope in this activity is not just on the rise of the market, but on a qualitative change in the ICO process and, in general, streamlining of its activities. Now, bounty hunters are so often and brazenly deceived that the meaning of this very idea, its necessity and usefulness is lost. It seems that we need state regulation and the establishment of clear rights and obligations.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ashes4Beauty

Activity: 48
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:57:52 AM

It's quite unfortunate that most of the new project on the blockchain has only one goal: to cash out. Unfortunately bounty hunters have same mindset as well. Thus it's a game of who's the wisest? It's too bad that investors suffer it all.

How I so wish any project(s) coming on board within the cryptospace be properly regulated to ascertain their claims. We need a better way to invest our money than throwing it here and there on projects without future.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:25:10 AM

in the crypto market there are no guarantees at all, but both new projects and old projects as long as their team cares about the project might produce good results, now the prize hunter is more selective before choosing the project and does not want time wasted.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:49:18 AM

For you, the Bounty project is getting worse, but for me not all projects are bad. In some projects, I have been observed as Anmut is actually good as it gives a Token hunter prize. However, until now there is no construction and it looks like dead.

Gowhitme a good project and managed to enter the Exchange  "GATE " in exchange had a good volume. And perhaps now it goes to Binance exchange.

Don't give up to keep joining the Bounty campaign. Because one moment of several projects you follow can be successful.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:00:55 AM

This is the reality that we need to accept that not only the investors are facing the risk in joining a project but the bounties too when they are not get paid in the end due to scam and failed projects. We better to get more vigilant  today than yesterday of joining any project so that our precious time and effort will not be wasted.
yeah, that's right. all have risks, both for bounty hunters or investors. so, we must be more vigilant and more choosy in participating in each project, either just becoming a bounty hunter or becoming an investor. we don't want to waste time and waste our money on vague or even scam projects.

indeed it is very difficult to find a good project even though we have analyzed it, but at least we have tried to find and hope we always get a good project and the results are also in accordance with what we expect.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:34:31 AM

As several crypto enthusiast says that bunch of bounty campaigns now just came to crypto space just to earn money, they are not aiming about the outcome and the product of the bounty projects whereas it is the important thing so that the project has a good outcome and good market demands and supplies.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:03:43 AM

Is there a project with work g product turned scam? Let's not Generali e projects with a product and real life use case can't be turned scam because these projects are in business as such they can't exit scam leaving behind their already established business
What do you mean by that? There are several projects that have real use case and have ended up turning scam. Is that hard to do? Some of those projects actually came to the market with a good mindset while they keep the evil one aside, but lack of support sometimes from the community is what triggers them to being a scammer later.

The success of a project is not the fact that they were able to consider their ICO, the success of a project is the fact that they are able to continue with the project and the only way they can continue is when they get support. Take an exchange for example, I am glad that you do participate in ICO, now count the number of exchanges that you have done their iCO and look at how many of them is succeeding now, you will find out that 90% of them failed and not because they have real use case. Do you think cryptopia just exited the market without already giving up on the project after they claim they were being hacked which don’t believe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: