Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You think ICO Investing Is Worse Than Online Gambling  (Read 4149 times)
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:58:08 AM

Gambling is another risky investment but the thing is you can control the money youre investing. But in an ICO its a worse gamble sincr you get paid and thr investment have longer time to mature since the management will handle its growth. Meaning if they arent working for the better of the project then youre time and money also wasted by nothing. That's why you need to pick a good ICO or rather prefer an IEO which can give you a guaranteed profiy on some huge exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:19:49 AM

You have the heart to compare ICO with gambling.
although ICO is now dying but I would prefer ICO over gambling.
gambling is just a game while ICO can create a better future.

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:27:43 AM

Both cases are even gambling because you don't know the end result. I have seen several good ICO projects that folds up due to the selfishness of the team and with online gambling, immediately you put in the game, the end result depend on your luck. So, both are gambling in nature.

bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:44:32 AM

Do You think ICO Investing Is Worse Than Online Gambling? what do you think
On ICO investing you will have to wait for several months like 3 to 10 months before the ICO is finished and you'll wait to 2 to 3 months more to get the coin in the market and there's no guaranty that you will make a profit, majority of the coins coming from ICO are down 50 to 90% and that was over a year of waiting.

on online gambling, if you play your cards right like when you have control on when to stopped and you have built a strategy, you can win over and over again and you can withdraw your gains immediately

Investing in ICOS and online struggles, I think very differently. Maybe everyone has different beliefs and online gambling is considered to be some people  "not allowed ". Moreover, all have a risk and I personally better invest in ICO.

The risk of online gambling also we can lose money in a matter of seconds. Perhaps if investing in an ICO, we can do prevention in order not to get a fake project.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 04:22:20 AM

At least ICO invest and online gambling two different think if you have learned about it then you will be understand, personally i haven't yet participate online gambling but I was participate many ICO invest. Basically luck good for me ICO invest if i take more suffer i will be happy with makes profits.
p2pclub

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:43:36 AM

Yes, i think that kind of. Or, you may think about stock exchange but 50 years ago. One suggestion : Wolf of Wall Street. People invested to things that they did not understand or knowing.

Well. We will watch the greedy massive soon.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:32:07 AM

At least ICO invest and online gambling two different think if you have learned about it then you will be understand, personally i haven't yet participate online gambling but I was participate many ICO invest. Basically luck good for me ICO invest if i take more suffer i will be happy with makes profits.
it is clear that ICO and gambling are different. it's just that, for the time being, the ICO that runs is sometimes detrimental, it doesn't even go according to what they have planned. because of this, the investment sensation is the same as gambling. Well, that only applies to ICO investments without doing research. I think, investing in ICO is based on prior research, and clarity is better than gambling. but of course, it still has risks.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 05:56:30 AM

I consider both as gambling since I can't be guaranteed success of any ICO. The difference is gambling brings instant result either I lose or win, while ICO takes a year to know if I burned my hard-earned money in a shit project, or made a wise input. So, I'll consider gambling as an even better option for the instant result. Some exception I consider when IEO happens on Binance, Okex, Huobi, KuCoin, or Gate exchange.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:07:23 AM

Seems you like looking for high yield investment cos I dont know why you should be thinking of online gambling in any way but is all good for you cos I dont invest in ICO anymore and can't even think of gambling with my money when I know what it could be even if I buy some token or coin to hold for years .

I dont joke with any penny now since I know what crypto is and that says a lot that I can never gamble with my money, even ICO to me is a gamble.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: