Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STP Network Extending the Token Lock, Huge News (STPT +9%)  (Read 93 times)
Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:16:55 PM

https://medium.com/@StandardTokenizationProtocol/stp-network-tokenomics-extended-token-lock-e20530d0769c

https://twitter.com/STP_Networks/status/1202392287067672576?s=20

Anyone that knows STP, knows this is huge. The price of STPT is already reacting positively to the news with an almost 10% surge within a few hours. If you haven't heard about them, they have conducted a few MTO (Micro Token Offerings). After the MTO, the APM coin saw a huge surge in price, almost everyone that participated got a huge profit from it.

https://stp.network/

https://tokenprotocol.io/en_US/

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinmagistrator

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:10:44 PM

It's quite amazing that the team would lock the tokens for an extended period of time while most of the other projects just dump their tokens/coins. Really professional project!
Yasin3600

Activity: 1064
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:20:58 PM

I have participated in both of their mtos, apm and PCM, it's a great platform for small investors and crypto enthusiasts. I'm hoping to participate in the next one too and seeing that the team has locked tokens for an extended period of time, makes me confident in the project
technahid2495

Activity: 14
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:28:21 PM

The STP network is a great project with many partners. Heard about them because of Ontology and Zilliqa. Locking the tokens for 6 months is a great move by the team.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:48:58 PM

It is always a great sign to see a company investing or in this case prolonging the vested interest in their own endeavour. It's not a surprise for me as the STP Network is in partnership/backed by Block72 investment bank and consultancy firm. I have always been interested and I'm always on the look for outstanding projects that really want to contribute to the evolution of our world. Tokenizing assets would certainly eliminate a lot of the time wasted on bureaucracy and all kind of slow transactions that are a burden to undergo if you don't know all the legal stuff and do a lot of paper work. All I say is that STP is on my watchlist Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: