Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xrp Price low what Reasons?  (Read 738 times)
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:08:07 PM

I don't think this is XRP or another big altcoin that has problems, their big projects are always developing but the current market situation is not so good for the glory of an altcoin
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Polo7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:35:09 PM

I think People will still invest into xrp!

Even I do invest coz when I see the coin price is low and its top coin well then I Don't mind to put few hundred bux in xrp  and im sure many other investors have same toughts... And If many people think like that then that If something is cheap they buy it will create many buy orders and xrp price should Rise up!

That's with all the coins when they are cheap people will buy them and That's what makes the coin price to Go high.

I think there is all Ready many xrp investors but the the ammount xrp is massive and this coin have just very high inflation... For some Reason someone like the fact that xrp is cheap.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:22:20 PM

It is because Ripple team printed new money. They created new coins and put them into a circulating supply, so that is the reason why price dropped from 0.3USD to 0.22USD.  Cheesy
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:35:28 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 05:24:07 AM by TinaK

I think People will still invest into xrp!

Even I do invest coz when I see the coin price is low and its top coin well then I Don't mind to put few hundred bux in xrp  and im sure many other investors have same toughts... And If many people think like that then that If something is cheap they buy it will create many buy orders and xrp price should Rise up!

That's with all the coins when they are cheap people will buy them and That's what makes the coin price to Go high.

I think there is all Ready many xrp investors but the the ammount xrp is massive and this coin have just very high inflation... For some Reason someone like the fact that xrp is cheap.

Your assumption is either positive or negative, Because Ripple is the huge marketcap coin so it will maintain the top region at the same time peoples are selling gradually it is affect the price. Ethereum is the better and best altcoin so If you want perfect Investment as soon as possible you can swift your investment. Ripple is a banking support coin so many peoples are think it is the best supporting coin, But Bitcoin is the only positive response in current journey.
Angrydwarfs

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:12:04 AM

You people do know the difference between ripple and xrp?? Its crucial.  If ripple was a coin it would be rising now....
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:39:10 AM

You people do know the difference between ripple and xrp?? Its crucial.  If ripple was a coin it would be rising now....

This is a good point, and I think maybe a lot of people aren't aware of the distinction, and the fact that only part of what Ripple offers includes XRP.

However, it has long been established that for some Ripple solutions it absolutely makes sense to use XRP, as it is the native coin to the ledger - and whilst it is possible to use other coins, and to develop new coins specifically for use there, XRP as the native coin offers significant advantages over any potential alternative.

elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:45:25 AM

Actually XRP are good only on their first run but after months it struggle and become stagnant because of the bearish season that occured in the market .  Reason investor immediately switch to another crypto to at least obtain profits . Wherein until now they have doubts  to come back on it because of being had unstable situation. On this case probably it has a chance to become shitcoin in the future  in my opinion,, because you know investor gradually jumping out on it reason the value is getting worse as of now.
The value of XRP has not had any major improvement over the past year and the coin is still trending downward, so it will be difficult for the coin to have a chance to grow in the near future. I have been following the fluctuations of XRP and this coin cannot really make you a profit in the long run because the supply of XRP is huge and every day millions of XRP are unlocked. In fact, people only care about Ripple technology because this is the most advanced technology at the moment

StonerStanley

Activity: 536
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:13:55 PM

What is the Reasons that xrp Price is low?

I think xrp have high inflation there is too many coins just...

Anyone knows are they planning to burn liminate the quantity of coins maybe?

When you invest into XRP by Ripple, your money go to their partners (banks and others partners) if not to the others traders.
But none of these partners are using XRP by Ripple. So they get your money and you gain nothing in return.
All these partners won't use XRP.

Ripple = Ripoff

XRP by Ripple is probably a very bad investment.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:02:58 PM

But 100$ Why Not the Price is and what Goes down Will Go Up too.

Not in all cases and maybe not in this case Grin. Xrp is centralized, not like a coin that is decentralized. So it has limited subscribers because many investors wouldn't demand for it most likely that is suppose to push the price up.

How many do you have left... Huh Roll Eyes
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:07:59 PM

in late September, is expected to listing the coolest token on the blockchain tron BeatzCoin

what is espected to list on beatzcoin mate ? is it xrp ?
then, would you like to provide me a source link about that
thanks

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:49:35 PM

This clearly that XRP price has been controlled by the owner. We can see its huge market inflation cause the demand isn't that big plus it is controlled by someone. Now, if we look for high profitable coin, we better to consider Bitcoin alone. XRP can be trusted by people looks not great cause we are aiming for market gains and that's is missing with this coin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:51:19 PM

Compare with other crypto assets not only XRP got a low price, but all of them also got the same situation about the price. You can check-it & compare the alt season at 2017 with this yeas, its was really diferent from 2 years ago. This alt season will not be the same as 2 years ago, Alt start to die about the price. Every time bitcoin on Sideways, Bullish & Short Correction alt keep decreasing for the price.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:38:44 AM

xrp is slowly dying bro due to some big investors that gradually declined it, wherein because also of being have many issues and especially the potentials within is getting worse. Indeed there's a lot of good coin emerge after XRP, which is probably investors preferred to switch just to accumulate few dollars rather than staying on it because it's very stagnant and there's no future on it.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:50:19 AM

xrp is slowly dying bro due to some big investors that gradually declined it, wherein because also of being have many issues and especially the potentials within is getting worse. Indeed there's a lot of good coin emerge after XRP, which is probably investors preferred to switch just to accumulate few dollars rather than staying on it because it's very stagnant and there's no future on it.

If XRP is slowly dying, I wonder how they can defend their position in the top 10 coin list on the CMC? I think people will still invest in XRP no matter other people say. Not just XRP which getting down, but the other coin also get the same thing as XRP, and that is because the market still on the bear markets. Maybe XRP needs time to rise again, and the other coins will need too. We will see it later, and if XRP still has a chance to grow, it will increase at the right time.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
gunungkembar

Activity: 544
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:14:53 AM

I think that makes the price of XRP go down like this because maybe from the influence of falling bitcoin prices and also maybe from the influence of people who use the XRP platform is not too interested in XRP.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:26:46 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2019, 04:41:01 PM by MemberBerries

LMAO at that user next comment posting his ANTI RIPPLE SPAM in every thread

He got paid in BTC to do that so just ignore him
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:35:12 PM

XRP price low? how did you come to that flawed result?
Also mostly people like to own something not lease it. A lease is not a investment.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:25:48 AM

the only thing that centralized shitcoins such as XRP are consistent about is their dump.
their network may stop, nobody may make any new transactions, the development can stop, news, hype, pumps and all that can stop and never be consistent but the dumps will always come as long as the coin remains on exchanges.

that is what you have with XRP. it will continue to dump as it is useless and the company can not keep pumping it forever and they have to pull out as they do the price dies.
which means it is not low, it is there for newbies to buy so that day traders can dump on their head as they make profit from the downtrend.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bijiami

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:30:27 AM

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:26:46 AM

not only does xrp experience it, but almost many altcoins also experience the same thing. so it's a natural thing for xrp to experience this. but if as you say, that would be a pretty good thing to do if it burned to limit the number of coins. all can be done if you want to improve.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: