Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't follow news XRP will hit its all time Jan 2014 low  (Read 484 times)
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:01:46 AM

I don`t like ripple, I don`t like ripple community. I don`t care if it drops to zero, what can happen one day. From my perspective the chances for ripple to hit zero are higher than to go to 10 dollars, and people from ripple community discuss about much higher prices.
There are much better coins and communities, why would someone still bother with ripple, it`s a mystery for me.

I am not agaisnt XRP, but this is what I think will gonna happen to xrp. I had full regrets investing those xrp coins before and will not suggest this coin for those who want to put their money into it. I can't see optimistic future and if xrp will go back to it's price at $.001, it is really possible. But of course, who am I to discourage investors who wanted to buy at the lowest price of such coin? Afterall, an investors love the dump side because it can give them profits (small or big) if the market pumps including xrp.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:01:46 PM

Look at XRP chart, it is not good for long term investors if they want to buy now, XRP will hit its all time Jan 2014 low to around 0.001 USD.

This is to happen, What do you think ? will it be a good opportunity for those investors who missed the Jan 2014 rally ?

I can see some people say that XRP is a shit coin and not to buy. Grin Grin why man i think this is on of the topper coin in CMC. They have huge market at this moment. Yes i can agree that XRP is long term holding coin but it's hard to believe that it's useless coin. I don't know how much money you loss because of XRP but i think it's your and only yours fault. If it's a shit coin then it'll never be a top 3 altcoin in CMC.
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2925

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:04:36 AM

I think Ripple is better than ever. Of course, the price can still be adjusted. Perhaps the price will fall to another 20 cents. But I do not see a scenario in which the price could fall to 1 cent and below. This is absolutely unbelievable. And ripple is the most underrated coin from the top 10.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:24:59 AM

I very much doubt that the project team will allow the price to drop to the 2014 price, or at least to a few cents. Each of us understands that XRP is a centralized coin, so everyone should understand that a centralized coin is easier to manipulate and it is unlikely that the team will allow the price to drop dramatically and investors leave and sell the coin. No one will consciously kill his project, if this is not part of their plan.

BTC $1 mln
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:43:49 AM

I think Ripple is better than ever. Of course, the price can still be adjusted. Perhaps the price will fall to another 20 cents. But I do not see a scenario in which the price could fall to 1 cent and below. This is absolutely unbelievable. And ripple is the most underrated coin from the top 10.

It is hard to say that it's a good time to buy ripple at a low price, although the price now reaches a lower price. Today, I see XRP increase for a small price, but I don't know if the price can increase more than now or not but if you want to make money from XRP, then you can buy it at any price. But maybe for a suggestion, it's better to analyze and see at the market. You don't have to follow what other people say about "you should buying XRP now" or "stay away from XRP" before you research by yourself.

It is difficult to say that any coins now is not good to buy because I think all of the coins in the market will have a chance to be the next potential coins that can increase in anytime. All of the coins will be increased if they can pass the bad situations in the market and we will see which coin that can break the highest price.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:24:32 AM

Where did you conclude that XRP would be at lowest price again? You did not provide clear facts about bad news on xrp. At least you provide some logical facts that price of xrp will actually fall. I honestly don't believe that, xrp is still good enough for me, coin has been supported by several banks and I don't doubt it.

XRP is not a coin that can be stored for the long term is very risky and if decide to buy when the prices hit the lowest price still not recommended things to do because the price can be lower than 0.001 USD.

I think XRP is still suitable for long-term trading or investment, xrp is not much different from other altcoins where when bitcoin pump comes, it will also be pumped by buyer. Everything still depends on movement of bitcoin, so I think it's better to monitor development of bitcoin from time to time.
I don't know where this thought come from it seems a baseless speculation for me.
However It's been a problem for ripple since day one even they claimed as decentralized... a lot of analysts says that they are hideously centralized.

For me personally ripple is just like any other cryptocurrency to trade in daily basis ... not for long term due those reports about how they are hideously centralized, you know why that bitcoin and ethereum is the only (high risk) long term investment that I believe.
End of the words.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 02:36:51 PM

I think you were too negative about XRP, a few hours ago the value of XRP has grown more than 20% and it is still going to increase in the next few days.
I understand that you guys have been in the ruins of alts these days but everything needs patience to succeed, and those who hold XRP are really happy instead of FUD it!

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:04:13 PM

There are much better coins and communities, why would someone still bother with ripple, it`s a mystery for me.
I think Ripple is one of the real businesses at CMC, they have a real business and their transactions are considered as real transactions and there is no anonymity. it is under control and that is why many investors appreciate it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:07:00 PM

Buying XRP is always a bad idea. I mean come on, Ripple Labs holds a huge amount of the total XRP; and while that's just the tip of the iceberg, that itself should put "investors" off. But nope, people apparently do their research on Reddit and on Twitter.
Besides all that, while I think it's a very bad long term investment, there are good short-mid term trading opportunities with XRP though.

Nothing is clear with it. It seems that the cryptocurrency is supported by many banks and even can exchange Western union, but in reality, everything differs. XRP tokens are declining, and now, it is hard to believe that Ripple is good for those investors, who want to make a profit  during Ripple growth. It might happen that XRP price will go down, and capitalization here will not play a role.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:21:44 PM

I think you were too negative about XRP, a few hours ago the value of XRP has grown more than 20% and it is still going to increase in the next few days.
I understand that you guys have been in the ruins of alts these days but everything needs patience to succeed, and those who hold XRP are really happy instead of FUD it!
We aren't only talking on XRP alone but on most top 100 alts in the market had risen up its price or do make some gains.
Yes,OP seems too negative with it but this is on how this market goes which it can be all random.Speculations would remain speculations
and lucky for those who bought on bottom yet they can short out those 20% gains in a short span of time.Patience is all we need.

I think Ripple is one of the real businesses at CMC, they have a real business and their transactions are considered as real transactions and there is no anonymity. it is under control and that is why many investors appreciate it.
Many investors you say? If you do know that this coin is being backed by banksters then you would really change up your own thought.
Manipulation is on high chances and I don't believe that anybody here on crypto does support these kind of centralized tokens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 02:27:53 AM

Among all the cryptocurrency that in the top ten only this one I really not a fan of. Im not being bias here or more fudding about the project but it seems like the pump happening now is just a sideway manipulations. As you can see, only pick out market has been pumping why other exchange dont rally with the others, pretty sketchy. I think lots of whales have been playing again. (Hopefully not part of the Ripple Labs)

Julian ogan

Activity: 87
Merit: 27

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:49:35 AM

As per the latest news, XRP has increased 17.16% Overnight in the last 24 hours to touch $0.30. Next the XRP may touch up to $0.33. With this drastic increase, the price of XRP may increase even more and continue to grow.

I think Ripple is still a potential coin for long term investments. It will sustain its growth and continue to recover.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 10:16:59 AM

As per the latest news, XRP has increased 17.16% Overnight in the last 24 hours to touch $0.30. Next the XRP may touch up to $0.33. With this drastic increase, the price of XRP may increase even more and continue to grow.

I think Ripple is still a potential coin for long term investments. It will sustain its growth and continue to recover.

Not only XRP but most of the top altcoins did pumped in the last few hours but at this moment, they are now consolidating alongside with Bitcoin and if I'm not mistaken Bitcoin reached below $10,000 a while ago.

The fact that the main goal of Ripple isn't yet succeeded which is to be used in Banks and most of them are holding XRP, I can't consider Ripple as a coin to hold for the long term for me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:01:31 PM

I have always said XRP is a coin and Ripple is the company and not many people know the difference, that is the trouble with XRP that will never be solved until end of time and I give up on trying to educate people.

Ripple goes out and makes a deal and signs a contract with a company and then XRP prices go up because people get hyped about the deal and buy XRP in case price goes up, this is not shares of a company, they are using XRP just to move money around cheaper and quicker and that's it, they did that Ellen Ashton advertisement thing as well so now everyone thinks XRP and Ripple are totally connected, its not, Ripple just uses XRP to move money around faster and cheaper and that's it, XRP is not their shares. If people can figure that out then we will not have anyone wanting to buy XRP anymore.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:36:07 PM

Look at XRP chart, it is not good for long term investors if they want to buy now, XRP will hit its all time Jan 2014 low to around 0.001 USD.

This is to happen, What do you think ? will it be a good opportunity for those investors who missed the Jan 2014 rally ?
If you could explain why you think that the price would go down to its initial starting price and what makes you think that it will rally after that, there must be some reason for your illogical thinking, i just want to know what that is  Tongue. This is a shit centralized coin and if people made money just get out and look for other coins rather than sticking with it and by your theory if it goes down to an all time low, i bet it will not recover ever again  Tongue.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:58:20 PM

I have always said XRP is a coin and Ripple is the company and not many people know the difference, that is the trouble with XRP that will never be solved until end of time and I give up on trying to educate people.

This is really funny to me. I think that many people also see ripple like that from the response here.
Manipulating coins will keep having such issue because , the coin and owners won't be separated.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:16:22 PM

you mean to say its not good for short term investors . long term investors can wait for a long time in order to see the value recover and grow  . any price point is a good buy for long term investor than on short term investor  .

i didnt know that xrp have its all time low back on the year 2014  , that was too long but still thanks for that nice info   . here on crypto we are not only earning but we are also learning because its like an history subject where it mainy shows us an overview from the past  .
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:38:14 PM

No, I don't think there's any chance of XRP dropping to $0.001. A quick calculation, that is equivalent to Bitcoin dropping to about $35. It's ridiculous and won't happen. If for some reason prices did drop that low, then it wouldn't be a bargain at all, it would mean that the coin is worthless, and probably that all of crypto is worthless. Won't happen.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 10:26:09 AM

well,although i don't really like these coin, that doesn't mean I don't see the facts.
and the facts,
XRP will hit its all time Jan 2014 low to around 0.001 USD.

it's seems imposible to happened.
i guess Ripple XRP established long term support at 0.25 .
if it still down.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:46:23 AM

Once again, the legion of XRP fans (probably just paid shills).. I really can't understand how anyone could trust a project that issue tokens and sell them indiscriminately. Short time ago another billion was issued. How do you expect this coin to rise in price?
Guys don't be fooled by XRP, there are many other good coins out there.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: