Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:06:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FreeBitcoins.com] Rocket Game "blastOFF" - SHUTTING DOWN PLEASE WITHDRAW!  (Read 805 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:13:10 AM

I want to say it once again, this is a fun game to play. I made it to 3k+ satoshis from the faucet pretty easy. I suggest everyone to try this game.

I think one thing should be improved though. The bet size is automatically placed at 0.01 BTC:

and you can make it smaller only manually writing in the number you want (with the arrows you can make it only bigger). Also I think it would be more convenient if it were possible to double your bet right away by pushing the "2x" button like that on dice sites.

Good to see that the team already have improvements on their games features thanks for suggesting it. I will play later after work.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:09:51 PM

interesting game. although the site looks very basic to me it has good features and I like simple stuff. tried some games with faucet coins but I will advise leaving a note like you can not withdraw faucet money as someone might set a bot to empty those faucets. well still expecting a lot more development from the site. seems like you made a good decision by including the investment option as it will support your little site but if you can not handle the feature then it can damage the site pretty badly.anyway will leave feedback if I am disappointed with anything. until now the site is good.
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1371

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 02:12:12 PM

freebitco.in definitely is the nicest of all faucets out there I gotta admit...

davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:56:16 PM

I had a freebitco.in account 2 years ago and I couldn't use the faucet for some reason.
If this issue is solved,I might start using it again.Rocket games are a 2019 trend,I guess.Dice games are becoming boring and obsolete.

BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 09:54:19 PM

I had a freebitco.in account 2 years ago and I couldn't use the faucet for some reason.
If this issue is solved,I might start using it again.Rocket games are a 2019 trend,I guess.Dice games are becoming boring and obsolete.

We aren't FreeBitco.in... we are FreeBitcoins.com Tongue.

Dice games are cool.  We just kind of come from the CLAM realm and Just-Dice.com hails the dice world over there (obviously).

Our future games are more like PvP Monopoly, Slots, craps and things of that nature.  I imagine we will have Dooglus style dice eventually as well.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:20:44 PM

Based on this post this is a very good and hassle free gambling project site. But I am afraid to their very attractive offer that I think it is hard to achieve the prize if you are a player and it is hard to get your income if you are  an investor. I hope they can also have a new security features in every game that they facilitate.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:07:23 PM

The only thing which bothers me, and this is just because I'm a bit of a space nerd, is why do the rockets occasionally fly by the Earth like that isn't where they came from? Where the fuck are you launching these rockets from man???
They could be orbiting? Tongue

Like a big crypto circlejerk!

are you using fossle fuels for your rocket flights?

if you are i will have to stand outsite your office and protest.

us young generation will only play if the rocket is run on windpower.

snowflakes unite!

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 01:12:37 AM

We are shutting our game down!  Rockets have been paused indefinitely.

Please withdraw your coins as soon as possible.

The front end will click off 9/15/2019.  Please contact site support to receive coins.

FreeBitcoins.com is alive and well.  We have just decided to go in a different direction than games for the time being.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 04:21:17 AM

Reminder to please withdraw your coins ASAP.  The rocket front end will shut down on the 15th of Sept and you will need to contact support after that.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:51:22 PM

Reminder to please withdraw your coins ASAP.  The rocket front end will shut down on the 15th of Sept and you will need to contact support after that.

May I know why it suddenly closed down? Based on the news here, I saw that you have projected things on the future like you said on June but now suddenly you are closing it up. I do not know the reason why it has been so sudden? Less players? Less wagering? I used to play on this site, although it is not that long but with some profit that I made, I already move out then
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 07:09:29 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 07:24:50 PM by BayAreaCoins

Reminder to please withdraw your coins ASAP.  The rocket front end will shut down on the 15th of Sept and you will need to contact support after that.

May I know why it suddenly closed down? Based on the news here, I saw that you have projected things on the future like you said on June but now suddenly you are closing it up. I do not know the reason why it has been so sudden? Less players? Less wagering? I used to play on this site, although it is not that long but with some profit that I made, I already move out then

It wasn't shut down suddenly.  We gave the expected 30 days notices that is mentioned in our FAQ:  "We give a 30-day notice by leaving an easily noticeable bold red banner at the top of the page."

We have decided to focus on a different aspect of cryptocurrency rather than house edge games for the time being.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: