Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MASS ADOPTION OF BTC  (Read 894 times)
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:23:30 AM

The way Bitcoin adoption is going presently, most especially with Institutional and reputable companies coming it, it might be a digital currency of the future, but definitely the time will tell.

hermawan9416

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:51:44 AM

Bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular so it is not surprising that more companies are starting to adopt it
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:03:01 PM

Christian Dekker: “I think that everyone will use bitcoin in one form or another. I’m not sure in what form this will happen, whether each person will have their own wallet or bitcoin will be part of some other mechanism in the hidden form "However, this is a very important tool, and people will use it."

What do you think guys? how many years do we need for all people using BTC?

Bitcoin is still a controversy in every country. There are even some countries that strictly prohibit Bitcoin. So if you ask, when everyone can use Bitcoin? This may require a lengthy process and if Bitcoin is already illegal.

I think if everyone is using Bitcoin, of course I will always make a profit. This can be our hope in the future.

thecryptogandalf

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:56:03 PM

There is certainly an increasing trend in adoption of BTC. There is an increase in the number of banks, governments, and corporations in this process. That`s the bright side that we can count on it. However, as long as people continue to see BTC only for HODLing, the adoption could be resulted with failure. I think people need to use BTC actively in everyday life. That will definitely accelerate the process of adoption.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:27:35 PM

Christian Dekker: “I think that everyone will use bitcoin in one form or another. I’m not sure in what form this will happen, whether each person will have their own wallet or bitcoin will be part of some other mechanism in the hidden form "However, this is a very important tool, and people will use it."

no one knows the right answer to that but as we are all entitled to say some opinion of our own.
For me we are no where near the mass adoption of bitcoin,Millions of people does not even know bitcoin so there is plenty of room for growth.
Unfortunately i believe in the idea of mass adoption means bitcoin having a stable value.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:40:54 PM

Anyone of us can make a statement on same pattern as what Christian’s says as to make positive thinking for crypto supporters but is that what will really happen?

We are in this market because we trust technology behind bitcoin(and alts as well)and looking for that time to happen is our biggest dreams

But adoption is not that easy specially in those countries that the government is not open on ho can crypto help them and this is one of the saddest part of being a cryptnians

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:27:28 PM

This will take some time before this thing happen, here in our country, the people being narrow minded and hypocrites will be the problem. They will start questioning and doubting something even if they don't know what it is or what is the whole story all about, that is why also many of the people here in our country are easily getting scammed because obviously the don't want to do the work.

They wanted to earn a lot of money through bitcoin but they don't know how, so scammers who uses Ponzi schemes and bitcoin's name are always taking the chance to rob people's wallet in a very easy way.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:52:41 PM

Nobody can say with absolute certainty when this will happen but for as long as btc still exist, mass adoption will definately come, people will most likely use btc to transact, in the main time btc is taking one step at a time to achieve mass adoption, everyday we hear news of different company accepting btc, that's a sign of what will come in future.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:50:27 PM

Not much sure of 'ALL' people to use cryptocurrency. Just look at those countries that already banned cryptocurrency on their end. There could be no more all people. Probably, if there could be some miracle it could but the chances are low.

Mass adoption could be attained but all people might not be involved. The best thing to describe it is most people will use BTC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:43:32 PM

Everyone may not use bitcoin but the world is going to go digital and bitcoin is going to be the may focal point. Not everyone definitly will be able to understand how bitcoin works, so there will still be some areas which will keep using the  fiat however in a limited form. We can't authoritatively say how soon this is going to happen, but we can be sure the future is no longer far.
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:21:43 AM

If everyone uses Bitcoin they must have a wallet. Bitcoin has great potential to be developed. In everyday life Bitcoin has many uses. Especially now the digital era so that people at home can order goods or food online. Sehigga Bitcoin can be used as an online shopping payment.

But Bitcoin to date is not used for payment due to problems with regulations. Maybe in the future people will use Bitcoin for everyday life.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:25:57 PM

Yeah yeah, everyone will eventually get into the game and I think it's already happening. People have been using Bitcoin at a very good rate of late so I think the adoption is currently on its way happening. I believe since the number of Bitcoin users keep on growing each year, we'll get to the mass adoption stage one day.

Chickal

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:59:09 PM

It takes its time to mass adopt such an innovation, the mass first heard about bitcoin around 2 years ago, it's just the beginning. There's still room for improvement, quite obviously.
Chickal

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:25:51 PM

It takes its time to mass adopt such an innovation, the mass first heard about bitcoin around 2 years ago, it's just the beginning. There's still room for improvement, quite obviously.

It would take many years to have high percentage of mass adoption and yet, there will be group of people that will never use bitcoin in their lives. Those who are living in remote areas that they don't care about the advancement of technology. They are already contented to what they have in everyday life. But those who are living in urban areas, you will get good percentage of adoption in the next coming years.

I agree, but fact is most people don't see, or rather said, understand the potential yet, I personally think that Bitcoin with its Blockchain is highly innovative, but many people of the "regular Wink" kind don't see issues in banks and centralization, at least yet it is so, also, I don't think that the Bitcoin in its state now is ready to withstand challenges of mass adoption, eg transaction fees and transactions per second. I see other cryptocurrencies further ahead compared to bitcoin, but none of them are perfect and certainly not ready to be massadopted. Only time will tell at this point.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:31:55 PM

Yeah yeah, everyone will eventually get into the game and I think it's already happening. People have been using Bitcoin at a very good rate of late so I think the adoption is currently on its way happening. I believe since the number of Bitcoin users keep on growing each year, we'll get to the mass adoption stage one day.
Hopefully people will be using bitcoin in its advantage soon. Bitcoin is now even more popular especially that we are in the internet age and that all are becoming digital. With bitcoin, there will be more convenience and more fast and efficient transactions when it comes to money matters and we will be more responsible to manage our own money since we can keep it already in our own wallet.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Chickal

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:38:47 PM

Hopefully people will be using bitcoin in its advantage soon. Bitcoin is now even more popular especially that we are in the internet age and that all are becoming digital. With bitcoin, there will be more convenience and more fast and efficient transactions when it comes to money matters and we will be more responsible to manage our own money since we can keep it already in our own wallet.

Actually, Bitcoin is going the opposite direction in terms of popularity, it obviously attracts but certainly less than in the past. Just check Google Trends for example - https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin . It's a tough time for the cryptomarket right now, sadly.

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 11:05:42 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 04:00:59 PM by Renampun

Actually, Bitcoin is going the opposite direction in terms of popularity, it obviously attracts but certainly less than in the past. Just check Google Trends for example - https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin . It's a tough time for the cryptomarket right now, sadly.
Bitcoin trends will definitely come back again, but we don't know when that will happen,
For example electric cars,
I still remember many countries rejecting electric cars a few years ago for reasons of security and lack of resources,
but now the electric car is becoming a trend.

the rapid changes in technology and the need for human efficiency will definitely make Bitcoin in mass adoption.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 11:21:25 PM

it's possible but in my opinion, bitcoin is still in the process of acceptance and before it happens it will need a few more years

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:42:14 AM

it's possible but in my opinion, bitcoin is still in the process of acceptance and before it happens it will need a few more years

We don't know yet when it will happen. But it could happen in a short time if the adoption process is growing fast in this year or next year so people will start to use bitcoin. Not just for making a transaction, but people will use bitcoin as the investment, and the possibility for bitcoin to be accepted in many countries still wide open.

When we can introduce bitcoin to the public, and they accept bitcoin for another source to make money, I think we don't need to wait too long to see bitcoin will be used for the transaction payment. So lets we spread the good news of bitcoin to the public so they can know that in this modern. And with the growth of technology, they will have another way that will help their life be better than before.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:31:12 AM

It really come soon...the positive looks of bitcoin will drive to better future of crypto. Perfectly it come into the moment where everyone using this either be local and online transactions. By making it possible, we need to spread good things abouts rather than keep seeing a bug risk in crypto or it only make losses.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███