Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling streams  (Read 392 times)
EndimyonsDream (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:29:59 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 01:02:27 AM by EndimyonsDream

Added a new streamer to the list DavidLabowsky , streams regularly every day, mostly slot machines, streams both on Youtube and Twitch and has a lot of bonuses that he is offering, play with high stakes often.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:15:16 PM

Thanks to the OP for this thread. I can't contribute at the moment but will check regularly your updates. And once I encounter a new one in the block which is not yet listed, will post here.
EndimyonsDream (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:03:53 AM

Thanks to the OP for this thread. I can't contribute at the moment but will check regularly your updates. And once I encounter a new one in the block which is not yet listed, will post here.

Sure, thanks for the help and interest I appreciate it, fell free to drop any ideas or anything you find that you consider worthy of adding to lists.
EndimyonsDream (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:18:51 PM

Added a new Youtube channel - Chipmonkz Slots And Gambling Videos. Regular content, guy is playing slot machines exclusively and it is fun to watch.Testing new slots and has giveaways.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:50:41 PM

Added a new Youtube channel - Chipmonkz Slots And Gambling Videos.

This kinda interesting, I don't know on how it will helps us, but I just think of it as an entertainment besides it's just like your watching a pewdiepie game reviews right? And I don't think this is quite an enjoyable thing to watch.

Maybe, we can learn new games from them but I really rarely see the aspects of being a gambler on some of these streamers.Huh
EndimyonsDream (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:09:12 PM

Added a new Youtube channel - Chipmonkz Slots And Gambling Videos.

This kinda interesting, I don't know on how it will helps us, but I just think of it as an entertainment besides it's just like your watching a pewdiepie game reviews right? And I don't think this is quite an enjoyable thing to watch.

Maybe, we can learn new games from them but I really rarely see the aspects of being a gambler on some of these streamers.Huh

Well it is subjective to be honest. For example I can't watch pewdiepie simply because he is extremely annoying to me. A lot of people loves to see this kind of content, that is the reason why this kind of content does exist after all.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:32:38 PM

Looks like the gambling streaming and with commentaries from  hosts could be good parts of gambling. Will be fun for people like us (the non active gamblers ) to sit and watch active gamblers gamble while listening to commentaries at thesame time.
EndimyonsDream (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:34:29 PM

Looks like the gambling streaming and with commentaries from  hosts could be good parts of gambling. Will be fun for people like us (the non active gamblers ) to sit and watch active gamblers gamble while listening to commentaries at thesame time.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but it sounds like hosts commenting on gamblers playing slots? That would be hilarious if you ask me  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: