Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2019, 04:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I earn $1 worth of bitcoin everyday? Please help!  (Read 608 times)
WLtoys V912

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:11:16 PM

Hello dear members!

I'm new to the world of BTC and I have started collecting satoshis through faucets but I need to earn more.

How can I earn about $1 per day through bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 658
Merit: 419

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:46:03 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2019, 05:18:45 AM by tbct_mt2
Merited by suchmoon (4), bones261 (2), finaleshot2016 (1), QueenVera (1)

Faucets are time-wasting nowadays, and I don't recommend you to waste your time to hunt for faucets. It was a good way to get bitcoin, but very long time in the past.

There are some ways in the forum to get money, if you are good users and want to improve your knowledge, and skills over time. If you are lack all of them, you won't have chance to get extra money here. Thinking of money instantly after joining here will hinder your progress in the forum, and it is not good for your long adventure here.

If you want to be here, as a good user, you should read forum rules: Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
Newbies - Read before posting
Writing a welcome message
Don't copy and paste others' works, if you don't want your account get permanent ban
[TIPS] to avoid plagiarism

Without knowledge on forum rules and related things, without knowledge on blockchain, you will nearly impossible to earn a single merit, that will help you to become a Junior Member. That rank is a lowest one that can give you rights to wear signature and join promotions through signature campaigns.

As the saying goes ""If you have a will, you have a way""

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
QueenVera

Activity: 169
Merit: 25

Cannacor Cannabis Cultivation.

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:52:07 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2019, 07:19:43 PM by QueenVera
Merited by suchmoon (4), o_e_l_e_o (1), maxreish (1)

Can't tell you how to earn from faucet daily because to my understanding that's just a waste of your time (time is money) although I can drop my advice on how best to profit from the currency (bitcoin). Go get a real life job, recieve salary and invest into bitcoin. The time you would waste solving puzzle online, invest that time into sometimes else like real jobs.

Let say you were to earn $30 monthly if you can find this dream faucet that pays you $1 daily. When you consider the cost of electricity, internet charges, phone/laptop maintenance, withdrawal fees etc you would had ended up with far less than that $30 but with a real job I'm sure you can work something out for yourself and even earn more to have spare to invest into bitcoin even if it requires working multiple jobs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:03:54 PM

Thanks for your answers.

I don't need real job I just need $30 extra income (easy money not gained through hard work!). I have a relatively hard job and I don't invest my earnings into anything.

I claim about 2000 satoshis every day from faucets. I think I need some more high paying faucets to achieve my goal.
Maybe some legit PTC-BTC sites can help too.
bitmover

Activity: 630
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:55:47 PM

Maybe you can try steemit?
It is a platform  where you can post, and if people like your post you will earn some Steem. You can trade those steem tokens for BTC.

Earning money is hard everywhere. You will not be able to earn 1 USD per day without work.

o_e_l_e_o

Activity: 714
Merit: 2901

Decent

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:07:41 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), bones261 (2), QueenVera (1)

I claim about 2000 satoshis every day from faucets. I think I need some more high paying faucets to achieve my goal.
This is next to pointless.

There are a lot of faucets which are just scams - they earn money from you completing captchas, but when you try to withdraw they don't let you. Furthermore, to be earning 2000 sats a day from faucets I'm guessing you must be using 10 or more different faucets? When you do withdraw, you are going to get hit with 10x withdrawal fees, and then you are going to have to pay 10 transaction fees to consolidate in to one UTXO. You will lose the majority of your earnings to fees. Not to mention you are wasting hours of your life and paying more in electricity fees for earning a handful of cents.

If you already have a job, can you do overtime? A single hour of overtime, even in a minimum wage job, will earn you more than a month of collecting faucets. If not, then you should offer a service. Check out sites like https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/ or https://earn.com/.

Theb

Activity: 1078
Merit: 445

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:09:30 PM

It is a platform  where you can post, and if people like your post you will earn some Steem. You can trade those steem tokens for BTC.

Earning money is hard everywhere. You will not be able to earn 1 USD per day without work.

That's if he is even in the habit of writing posts/articles on his own, even if he is a talented writer it's really hard to get notice in Steemit if you really aren't part of what they call a "circle jerk". I've followed a lot of good writers there but they still don't earn anything because they lack followers or supporters. For the OP other than faucets there is really no "free" way to earn cryptocurrencies anymore if you want to earn them you must work for it may it be from a freelance job (signature/bounty campaigns included) in exchange of your talent or like what bitmover said and try out your luck in websites that pays your content which can be rewarding if you have a good following behind you.

▄ ▄█▄ ▄█ ▄
     ▄▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▄▄████▄ █▄
   ▄ ██▄█▀▀   ▀▀ ▀
  ▄██▄██▄ ▀██▄▀ ▀█▄
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
▐███████████▀▀  ▀█▀ █
█▀███████████  ▄▄█▄ ██
 ▐█████████████▀   ███
  ████▀██████████▄███
  ▐█▀  ████████████ ▀
   ▀  ▐███████████
     ▄██████▀▀ █▀
JACKMATE'S
MAJESTIC

███████████████████
 ███████████████████
███████████████████
         █████████
        █████████
       █████████
      █████████
     █████████
    █████████
   █████████
  █████████
 █████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███
WIN 1 BITCOIN ON EVERY PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY
███     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████▀█▀ ▀█▀█▀███████████
███████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████████▀▄ ██▀▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀█████████
███████▀ ▀█████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████████
███████▀▄████████▀  ▀█ █▐███████
███████ ▀█████████▄█▀▀██ ███████
████████ ███▀██████ ▄ ██ ███████
████████▌▐▀▄ ██████████ ▄███████
█████████▄██▌▐█████▀██ █████████
████████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JOIN US - IT'S FREE!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1114

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:23:15 PM

You could also try advertising a service that you're good at in the Services section. There's also people looking for work in that section of the forum, though those opportunities can be somewhat limited at times. I would also suggest trying to find some sort of source of income in real life and converting that money over to BTC through an exchange; you're generally going to be paid more doing that, even after any applicable conversion fees. Faucets never were a great way of getting BTC besides a bit of dust, and they're even worse now that faucets pay even less.

████████████████████████████
████████▀▀ █▀ █▀ ▀██████████
█████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████▀     ▀  ▀████████
███████▀ ▀  ▄█▀▀▀█▀▀████████
██████▄      █▄  ▀▀  ▀██████
██████         ▄▄█▄ ▄ ▀█████
█████ ▄         ▀▀ ▄ ▀ █████
██████▌          █▀█▀ ▐█████
███████  ▄▌         ▄ ██████
████████▄█         ▄████████
█████████▀     ▄▄ ▄█████████
.JACKMATE'S...........
MAJESTIC..
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
..WIN 1 BITCOIN ON EVERY PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY..
████████████▀█▀ ▀█▀█▀███████████
███████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████████▀▄ ██▀▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀█████████
███████▀ ▀█████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████████
███████▀▄████████▀  ▀█ █▐███████
███████ ▀█████████▄█▀▀██ ███████
████████ ███▀██████ ▄ ██ ███████
████████▌▐▀▄ ██████████ ▄███████
█████████▄██▌▐█████▀██ █████████
████████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▄██████████
.JOIN US - IT'S FREE! .
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1480

Exchange Bitcoin quicky--https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:47:15 PM

A combination of these apps (Micro-tasks part) should help you earn that amount. I have never tried these services before, but from a previous experience with similar networks, surveys and tasks might not be available everywhere (so, your earnings will depend on your location).

Goodvalony

Activity: 406
Merit: 6

b y z b i t ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Service

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 11:18:10 PM

there is no way to earn such but you can try the playing games online that pays with bitcoin if you are a good gamer. you can join facuet sites but that will be a waste of time. i sugguest you try add your knowledge about crypto here to the community and join bounties to earn.

b y z b i t    •    ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1202

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:49:29 AM

I don't need real job I just need $30 extra income (easy money not gained through hard work!). I have a relatively hard job and I don't invest my earnings into anything.

There's no easy money even for light works. Even doing faucets are not that easy in general just to achieve that $1. Earning crypto is not easy the way you think. Changed that mindset.

Risks some money earnings came from your "hard job". Buy that precious BTC then a)hodl it or b)trade it.

While you continue lurking in the world of crypto, you will soon realize the best method out there that might suits you.

mjglqw

Activity: 1092
Merit: 877

https://coinsources.io/bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:16:48 AM

Thanks for your answers.

Maybe some legit PTC-BTC sites can help too.

So you want easy money that's not gained through hard work, but you're claiming about 2000 satoshis per day? Bro. If you're wasting time every day to click on captchas you might as well do a decent amount of work that could benefit you financially and in terms of skill/knowledge. Stop relying on easy money, do some work, and trust me, you could earn a lot more than $1 a day.

nc50lc

Activity: 742
Merit: 636

Self-proclaimed Genius ㊙️

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:25:24 AM

If you want to earn Bitcoin on a daily basis for free (daily $1-$3 Bitcoin). I would say try out Honeyminer.
-snip-
I was gonna say "mine altcoins" then I saw this Lips sealed

@WLtoys V912
Mining is a good choice for that "$1 a day" earnings (literally) as long as you have free electricity (or paid by your parents); have a decent GPU and CPU. That "free electricity" alone will obviously grant you more than $1 a day.

I'll just leave you an advice to research the basics very well for you to not fall for "gimmicks" that will cut your profit under the hood like minergate and "others" that offer the same gimmicky service.

seoincorporation
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1501

BtcBoss

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:36:24 AM

You can invest $1000 in clam coin and make them mine, this way you should get %0.1 of your investment daily, i think this is the easy way with a lot of effort, another way you can offer a cheap service on the services section and hope someone get interested.

There are tons of ways, you only have to be creative.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
mjglqw

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:40:19 AM

You can invest $1000 in clam coin and make them mine, this way you should get %0.1 of your investment daily, i think this is the easy way with a lot of effort, another way you can offer a cheap service on the services section and hope someone get interested.

There are tons of ways, you only have to be creative.

Regardless what that coin does and if it's a scam or not, this will only work assuming that this "clam coin" thing won't drop in price in the future; which is likely to happen in my opinion along with most alts. This is definitely a big no for me.

pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1974

Remember tonight for it's the beginning of forever

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:04:54 AM

easy money not gained through hard work!
I claim about 2000 satoshis every day from faucets.

these two statements are contradictory.
you say you want an easy job to earn "easy money" but you have chosen the hardest job (considering the lowest pay) in the whole world not just to earn bitcoin.

money is earned through hard work done wisely, my advice is that instead of looking for easy money you should start learning some skills and do some real jobs with those skills to earn money/bitcoin.

WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:25:28 AM

There are a lot of faucets which are just scams - they earn money from you completing captchas, but when you try to withdraw they don't let you. Furthermore, to be earning 2000 sats a day from faucets I'm guessing you must be using 10 or more different faucets? When you do withdraw, you are going to get hit with 10x withdrawal fees, and then you are going to have to pay 10 transaction fees to consolidate in to one UTXO. You will lose the majority of your earnings to fees. Not to mention you are wasting hours of your life and paying more in electricity fees for earning a handful of cents.

I only claim from faucets that pay directly to faucethub account so I withdraw instantly with every claim and there are no fees either. Even if the faucet is a scam, you will notice within a few minutes and don't claim anymore.

You could also try advertising a service that you're good at in the Services section.
What kind of services? I have nothing special to offer. I only have a huge collection of car magazine scans from late 1940s to the present time.

So you want easy money that's not gained through hard work, but you're claiming about 2000 satoshis per day? Bro. If you're wasting time every day to click on captchas you might as well do a decent amount of work that could benefit you financially and in terms of skill/knowledge. Stop relying on easy money, do some work, and trust me, you could earn a lot more than $1 a day.

Solving captchas maybe a waste of time but it is much easier than doing my job overtime. A hard job put your brain and health under heavy pressure and needs lots of time to complete but captchas only need time and don't wear down your brain! In my area, employers don't pay enough even for hard jobs. I have to work hard from 9 AM to 9 PM 7 days a week to earn just $150 - 160 per month! I think it is not worth risking your health to earn more this way!
That's why I look for some easier way to earn some extra cash online.
Distinctin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:49:27 AM

I think it's hard to earn at least 1 usd in a daily basis since you are still a newbie.
I suggest you explore the bounty section here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and study the requirement to earn.
There's a lot of bounty jobs, it's not necessary to earn 1 usd a day if you can earn at least 30 usd in one month joining bounty.

But I will tell you it's not guaranteed, the longer you experience and study it, maybe you will find a good bounty task that could help you earn.
You joined the social media bounty like twitter, telegram, etc, and you wait for you reward until the bounty is over.
WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:14:28 AM

What is exactly meant by bounties?
What should I do?

Please explain in simple terms.
mjglqw

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 07:28:06 AM

Solving captchas maybe a waste of time but it is much easier than doing my job overtime. A hard job put your brain and health under heavy pressure and needs lots of time to complete but captchas only need time and don't wear down your brain!
I don't know about you, but I personally think I'd prefer something that puts my brain under pressure than do something that doesn't need any brainpower at all. That crap would drive me crazy.

Also, it doesn't need to be your job right now. It could be through another job or another skill.

In my area, employers don't pay enough even for hard jobs. I have to work hard from 9 AM to 9 PM 7 days a week to earn just $150 - 160 per month! I think it is not worth risking your health to earn more this way!
That's why I look for some easier way to earn some extra cash online.
That's your problem. You might need need a better job. If your job is something that's quite common and might be done by almost anyone, then what do you expect? Pay will obviously be low. It's just basic supply and demand. If you want to get out of your craphole, learn and study new things after your day job. It's going to take sacrifice, but if you're not willing to do it, then sorry.

WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:37:52 AM

I don't know about you, but I personally think I'd prefer something that puts my brain under pressure than do something that doesn't need any brainpower at all. That crap would drive me crazy.
You didn't get the point! I didn't say that I prefer captchas to real jobs! I just wanted to say that it is not worth putting your brain and body under pressure when you don't earn enough! If I would earn enough, I would work 12 hours a day without problem!

That's your problem. You might need need a better job. If your job is something that's quite common and might be done by almost anyone, then what do you expect? Pay will obviously be low. It's just basic supply and demand. If you want to get out of your craphole, learn and study new things after your day job. It's going to take sacrifice, but if you're not willing to do it, then sorry.

It is exactly the opposite! My job is almost one of a kind in my area (and maybe in my country too!). I translate technical articles and car reviews for press and there are very few people (in my area) who can do it the right way. I have seen other's works and know what I am talking about. However, despite my hard work and dedication, employers are very cruel and only think about their own websites and income! So, it is not my problem as you may think! If you were in my shoes, you would better understand the depth of disaster!
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1354

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 09:10:41 AM

You write about faucets from other times, the situation is different today, at least in terms of fees. That myth about how fees for withdraw from faucets are high, and how most of earning will go to fees is completely inaccurate. We have FaucetBox before, today we have FaucetHub which is micro wallet, and most faucets pay directly / instantly to micro wallet. Fee for withdraw 20 000 satoshi (BTC) is just 400 satoshi.

There is money in faucets, but mostly for faucet owners, and users who have a lot of referrals - but ordinary user will very hard earn $1 (10 000 satoshi) per day, although this is not impossible.

FaucetHub is paying around 7 BTC per month to users / owners of faucets, it may seem a little bit, but it's still about micro earnings.

Polina_21

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:29:57 AM

You can earn free bitcoin worth $1 or more by participating in referral programs offered in some crypto exchanges. Not everyday but you can refer your friends to the exchange and earn free bitcoins as much as you can.

★▬▬▬ ◎ ◎ 𝐂𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 ◎ ◎ ▬▬▬★
Trade 300+ coins || No Signups, No KYC || Refer and earn $5
▬▬▬▬▬☀️☀️☀️▬▬▬▬▬
WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:12:01 AM

What about bitcoin investment sites?

There are lots of investment sites with low minimum deposit that claim to pay 1% profit every hour or every day or something like that.

Are all of them scams? Is there any legit website among them?
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:37:55 AM

Don't let these guys stop you from making money OP, there is money everywhere on the internet.  You just have to find a niche that you can fill.  Please don't be discouraged and 1 dollar is a stupidly low amount to make each day on the internet.
Retina

Activity: 252
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:55:54 AM

You can earn free bitcoin worth $1 or more by participating in referral programs offered in some crypto exchanges. Not everyday but you can refer your friends to the exchange and earn free bitcoins as much as you can.

I agree with you. You can also earn some dollars by joining Signature Campaign at Bitcoin Forum.
mjglqw

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 12:27:35 PM
Merited by pooya87 (1)

There are lots of investment sites with low minimum deposit that claim to pay 1% profit every hour or every day or something like that.

All scams. Think about it. Where are they going to get that huge of an amount of money to pay their "investors" 1% every hour? They can't just generate money out of nowhere. The more legitimate ones like BlockFi only pays up to 6% monthly.

TopTort777

Merit: 35

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:35:08 PM

You can use site like https://cashbox.ru (or search for your local analogue), where you need to like, subscribe, follow and etc with lots of social media accounts. One of the payment options is Webmoney (WMZ). On this planform you can buy WMX (1 wmx = 0.0001 BTC).

Or you can use wad.ojooo.com. Of course it will take time to get enough referrals, that will earn 1$/day for you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
7777wonder

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:40:01 PM

Hello dear members!

I'm new to the world of BTC and I have started collecting satoshis through faucets but I need to earn more.

You can try this survey site lootbits.oi,try as much to refer people and also take online survey it will increase your earning
Lucius
Legendary

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 12:41:57 PM

Don't ever go that route, you going to lose money and you will experience disappointment with cryptocurrency. The Internet is almost a perfect place for frauds of different kinds, and cryptocurrency just make it even easier for them. When you see that someone promises even 1% per day, this can not be true for simple reason - you will just invest $100, and do nothing for $30 per month - it's not reality, it's just one fairy tale.

Multi-level marketing (MLM), ponzi scheme, a high-yield investment program (HYIP), Bitcoin doublers, cloud&browser&PC mining -  all target the inexperienced users and make huge profits. There's no reason to be one of them Wink

TopTort777

Merit: 35

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:15:49 PM

Don't ever go that route, you going to lose money and you will experience disappointment with cryptocurrency. The Internet is almost a perfect place for frauds of different kinds, and cryptocurrency just make it even easier for them. When you see that someone promises even 1% per day, this can not be true for simple reason - you will just invest $100, and do nothing for $30 per month - it's not reality, it's just one fairy tale.

Multi-level marketing (MLM), ponzi scheme, a high-yield investment program (HYIP), Bitcoin doublers, cloud&browser&PC mining -  all target the inexperienced users and make huge profits. There's no reason to be one of them Wink

Russian local board have HYIP section. Lots of topic that offers easy and fast earning, super profitable investment project and etc. Why this is all is on forum and is not moderated, because this is a small den of evil ?

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1202

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:50:27 PM

Since you have mentioned that, I think that was in your mind for a long time now and you really want to consider it.

Any investments like that are 100% scam.

Don't be blinded for a purpose that you want easy money. Removed that thing in your vocabulary. Use your common sense.

Why not think out of the box or completely removed the box to deal on your concern.

You know your skills more than us. You know how to deal with the problems there in your community more than us. You know the current status of employment there more than us. Why not offer your skills to something, someone, etc. and paid with bitcoin or cash. You can start at the Service section of this forum then target any other forums as well.

masterblaster420

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:47:04 AM

:)Hey there

This was a question i asked a few years and on another forum and i got so really helpfull feed back with a bit of thinking and some google work its pretty easy ish to make $5 a day without really doing much .

There are many methods/guides out there still that work ..I still have a hand full of guides on BTC methods if there any good to anyone ..Just drop me a PM

And as im new here it would be a good start off by giving some help to some of you

Peace Masterblaster Grin
pooya87
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:39:34 AM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (1)

There are many methods/guides out there still that work ..I still have a hand full of guides on BTC methods if there any good to anyone ..Just drop me a PM

in my experience whenever someone creates a throwaway account like this and wants to reveal his "methods privately" there is something shady going on. otherwise there is absolutely no reason for you not to share them here publicly so that others could post their feedback on that "method".

super-bitcoin

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 04:53:46 AM

you will need high paying faucet to get 1$ every day and you will need to claim for about 15 hours

and i recommed this faucet for you

http://wooow.faucethero.com/
http://bitoshico.faucethero.com/
http://btcalig.faucethero.com/
http://sokol.faucethero.com/
http://farbit.faucethero.com/

Lucius
Legendary

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 10:21:02 AM

Russian local board have HYIP section. Lots of topic that offers easy and fast earning, super profitable investment project and etc. Why this is all is on forum and is not moderated, because this is a small den of evil ?

I guess it is up to their local moderators to allow or not such things in their local board, but most are aware that such a way of making money is profitable only for people who start at the very beginning of such projects, and who know when it's time for exit.

There is something similar under Marketplace > Gambling board, and it is called Investor-based games, you can find some HYIP there. My personal opinion is that such projects should have no place in the forum, but since they are here, we should use our brains and stay away from such things.

WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:38:43 AM

It is not ethical to pay the people through the investments of the ones who joined later. That's why HYIPs are scams even if they really pay interest to their members.
WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:45:04 AM

you will need high paying faucet to get 1$ every day and you will need to claim for about 15 hours

Thanks for your help but none of the above links worked for me. It seems that the links have expired or the faucets no longer exist.
elda34b

Activity: 588
Merit: 329

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Dice Game

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:08:47 AM

I've been testing decentralized finance lately. It could give you around 5-6% return on your initial investment. The good thing about Defi is that you're the one who controls the money (with some degree of trust to the protocol), and you can cash out anytime.

If your target is to get $1 dollar every day, then you can do it with DeFi but you need to have at least a thousand dollars (or probably more) in the beginning. Try Compound, Maker, or Instadapp if you want to do it. You won't get BTC but some of them allow you to use WBTC which is pegged to BTC.

WOLF.BET
▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▀ ▀▀▀
 ▄ ▄▄▄ 
  ▄ ▄▄▄
▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄███▌        ▀▀▄
  ▄▀   ▐█████████▄  ▀▄
 ▄▀  ▄█████████████▄  █
 ▌  █████████████████  █
▐  ████████████████ ▄█
█  █████████████████████▌
▐  ██████████████████ ▀█▌
 ▌ ▐█████████████████▌ ▐▀
 █  ██████████████▀ ▄▀
  █   ███████████▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
     ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
▄███████████▄
███████    ████████████▄
███████    ███████   ▀██
██████████████████    ██
██    ██████████████████
██    ███████    ███████
█████████████    ███████
███████    █████████████
███████    ███████    ██
██████████████████   ▄██
██        ▀███████████▀
██
██
      ▄█▄         ▄█▄
 ▄██ ███ ███████ ███ ██▄
▐███▄ ▀ ▄███████▄ ▀ ▄███▌
▐█▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐█▌
▐█▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐█▌
▐█▌   ████████        ▐█▌
▐█▌       ███     ▄▄▀▀▀██▄
▐█▌      ███    ██▀      ▀█
▐█▌     ███    ███         █
▐█▌    ███     ███          █
 ██▄           ███▄         █
  ▀█████████████████▄     ▄█
                  ▀▀█████▀▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

AFFILIATE PROGRAM
   FREE FAUCET
CHAT RAIN
tukagero

Activity: 700
Merit: 103

The revolution of the erotic industry on Blockc

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:33:38 PM

Hello dear members!

faucets? I dont think it will give you earnings of 1$ per day or might waste your time solving  for captchas and hiring referrals. Why not try trading or gambling if you have some spare money.

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:37:35 PM

Thanks for your help but none of the above links worked for me. It seems that the links have expired or the faucets no longer exist.

You can easily play video games like Oldschool runescape or wow classic and farm gold and sell it for real life money.  You could make a dollar each day in an hour or less with very little effort.  Just have to read up on those games if you never played them.
WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:22:24 PM

Maybe it is better for me to forget about bitcoin and think of any possible way to earn $1 online. The currency (whether it is bitcoin, dogecoin, litecoin, dollar, euro, etc) doesn't matter, it is the amount that matters.
I didn't think earning $1 per day is so unattainable!! I thought it is a very low expectation from online earning potential. it seems that I was wrong!
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 207

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:27:33 PM

Wrong move mate. The forum is not a bitcoin charity home you don't just come in and fish out bitcoin here. You have more pressing matter of Focus. If you the type that takes to advice I would tell you to learn more about bitcoin. Don't be to gluttony if you must have understood it to a good extent in the process improving on your bitcointalk forum account you would know how to earn bitcoin
ineedmedic

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 07:11:55 PM

A combination of these apps (Micro-tasks part) should help you earn that amount. I have never tried these services before, but from a previous experience with similar networks, surveys and tasks might not be available everywhere (so, your earnings will depend on your location).

HMmmm i will look at those micro task website today i hope it pays well for the time i will put on those. How did you found those services if you havent tried them?
Polar91

Activity: 952
Merit: 399

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 09:33:42 PM

Hello dear members!

Try to learn and start trading if you want a daily profit but it's not passive thus there is no assurance that you'll earn only exactly $1 per day. I don't recommend claiming faucets or either participating in airdrop if you're just a newbie. On the other hand, if you don't want to risk your money in trading then you may try joining in affiliate programs, specially if you have a lot of friends.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████
.Play Now.██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
[/cente
super-bitcoin

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 10:27:00 PM

it work please try it again
WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:49:24 AM

Try to learn and start trading if you want a daily profit but it's not passive thus there is no assurance that you'll earn only exactly $1 per day. I don't recommend claiming faucets or either participating in airdrop if you're just a newbie. On the other hand, if you don't want to risk your money in trading then you may try joining in affiliate programs, specially if you have a lot of friends.

How can I trade when I know nothing about economics and finances?

Affiliate programs are not a viable option for me since I have almost zero friends.

Today someone told me about some Android apps in which I can play games and easily earn 10.000 satoshis per day. What about them?
Lucius
Legendary

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 09:08:40 AM

Today someone told me about some Android apps in which I can play games and easily earn 10.000 satoshis per day. What about them?

It is possible that something like this exists, but for how long you need to play games on that app to get 10 000 satoshi? You should also pay attention to how the payment is made, do they pay direct to your BTC address or via FaucetHub, and what is payment treshold.

Since I know situation with faucets today, in my opinion it is not sustainable to pay 10 000 satoshi per day to user, personally i don't know about such a faucet. But depending on country some users are making a few dollars on sites like Cointiply where beside faucet you can do surveys / offers / watch videos. The thing is, if you're not from Tier 1 country (USA, UK, CAN...) best offers will not be available for you.

WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:33:51 AM

It is possible that something like this exists, but for how long you need to play games on that app to get 10 000 satoshi? You should also pay attention to how the payment is made, do they pay direct to your BTC address or via FaucetHub, and what is payment treshold.
He said by playing a few hours you can earn 10.000 satoshis.
Onuohakk

Activity: 280
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:34:41 PM

Still yet you can join forex trading, since you needed quick and steady money daily. But it requires you investing to get more dollar per day. You gain or lose for you to be perfect in it

iwantapony

Activity: 966
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:57:04 PM

Why don't you participating in surveys? If your location is on US then You would get plenty of surveys to complete and make $1 easily in a day. Also, try microworkers or minijob sites where people are making $ by completing easy works. Another one is Captcha entering but I guess its really hard to reach $1 and for me not worth investing so many hours to get a dollar.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:03:35 PM

Unfortunately my location is not the US and I am banned from most of surveys and mini jobs! Otherwise I would definitely choose surveys because every survey worth about $0.40 to $0.50.

I even started a topic in another forum last year and offered to do something for someone to earn a few bucks a day but no one offered me anything!

It is Ok for me to work even 3 hours a day for $1 but I still haven't found a way to earn it.

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1567

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:08:39 PM

Unfortunately my location is not the US and I am banned from most of surveys and mini jobs! Otherwise I would definitely choose surveys because every survey worth about $0.40 to $0.50.

I even started a topic in another forum last year and offered to do something for someone to earn a few bucks a day but no one offered me anything!

It is Ok for me to work even 3 hours a day for $1 but I still haven't found a way to earn it.
Why? Aren't there any opportunity in your country to earn more than that? $0.33/hour (~$80/month) is absolutely ridiculous. How much is $1 worth in your country?

WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:27:35 PM

Why? Aren't there any opportunity in your country to earn more than that? $0.33/hour (~$80/month) is absolutely ridiculous. How much is $1 worth in your country?

As I said earlier the salary of most jobs in my country is about $130 to $140 per month (engineers, technicians, etc).

$1 = 11,700 Tomans in my country. Our currency is truly worthless.

tukagero

Activity: 700
Merit: 103

The revolution of the erotic industry on Blockc

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:49:46 PM

Do all the jobs that they recomend and im sure you will earn more than 1$ per day.  If you dont help yourself  you wont get anything.

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1567

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:55:41 PM

As I said earlier the salary of most jobs in my country is about $130 to $140 per month (engineers, technicians, etc).

If you have time, try learning as much as possible. You have the whole internet for you and there are thousands of free materials everywhere which can teach you skills worth money. I don't know your reality, but living with $1 a day sounds awful. I'm pretty much a self-taught programmer and I spend more in food in a day than you would earn in a month of "work" with your $1 day. All of that while working online for people in countries where $1 is the price of a cup of coffee and with skills that anyone can learn with enough googling (for free). Don't just settle with that.

pooya87
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:38:14 AM

If you have time, try learning as much as possible. You have the whole internet for you and there are thousands of free materials everywhere which can teach you skills worth money. I don't know your reality, but living with $1 a day sounds awful. I'm pretty much a self-taught programmer and I spend more in food in a day than you would earn in a month of "work" with your $1 day. All of that while working online for people in countries where $1 is the price of a cup of coffee and with skills that anyone can learn with enough googling (for free). Don't just settle with that.

$1 is awful but when you compare it with yourself you should also consider the "cost of living" factor. for example with some search the cost of living in US for single person is $1100 per month and that's without rent. renting a one bedroom apartment in NY would cost $3000 per month. the rents for 1 bedroom apartment in Tehran (capital city of where OP is from) is somewhere around $300-$500.
... the problem however is not that, the problem is the super inflation!

WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:20:21 AM

The problem is more about IP address and location than skills. Yes, there are thousands of earning potentials on the internet but they don't offer any services for my IP. I have to use VPS to change my IP but that's an extra cost which I can't afford for the time being.

In fact I want $30 extra income per month to have a hobby. I have a RC helicopter which I really enjoy flying it but sometimes I crash and need spare parts to get it going again. The parts are rather cheap but I need dollars to purchase them from China. That's why I need this extra income and the reason I want to earn it relatively easily is that I can't spend my hardly earned Rials for purchasing spare parts and send them on the air!
The3max

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:34:18 PM

I think in this market, there is no job that makes you earn $ 1 per day. Its value may be more, or nothing, or you will lose some money. However, the offer system, product recommendation, or captcha, ... it can give you $ 1 or more per day if you work hard. Here does not seem to discuss this issue.

WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:13:09 PM

I didn't say I need exactly $1 per day. This is the minimum amount that I need. The more the better!

I prefer to earn it through bitcoin.
princ.imran

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Web designer & developer http://imranhoshain.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 06:39:27 PM

Hello dear members!

Hay,
If you are new you are welcome this forum. Please read first the forum rule and there are many article in this forum i learn it and you got many knowledge about cryptocruncy. If your learn completed then help other member and got merit then your profile is ranked up. After that you join signature campaign, bounty campaign etc. then you earn ICO coin. Otherwise you buy some btc and trading to earn daily.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  THE HIGH STAKES CASINO  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Daffadile

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

LollyPop

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 11:46:21 PM

I will give you a legit way you can earn that $1 you are looking for and more. You will be paid about $0.60- $1 an hour but it is very light work and you get long pauses in between each task you do wit while you watch tv.
Go to microworkers.com and register there. Min payout is $9 I use skrill and they had to send a pin to my home address through the mail. Do no worry it is legit it just takes some time for the pin to arrive.
I think if you use payeer you don't need a pin. Anyway my point is you could easily area $2-$3 a day with a couple hours of your time.

▄▄█████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
/Lollypop/  1st Dividend Paying Smart Contract One of its Kind 
..Website..  ..Twitter..  ..Bitcointalk..  ..Discord..  ..Telegram...
WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:37:59 PM

I will give you a legit way you can earn that $1 you are looking for and more. You will be paid about $0.60- $1 an hour but it is very light work and you get long pauses in between each task you do wit while you watch tv.
Go to microworkers.com and register there. Min payout is $9 I use skrill and they had to send a pin to my home address through the mail. Do no worry it is legit it just takes some time for the pin to arrive.
I think if you use payeer you don't need a pin. Anyway my point is you could easily area $2-$3 a day with a couple hours of your time.

That sounds like a good idea but the problem is that I can only receive payments through Perfect Money & Bitcoin. Unfortunately, I can't create a Payeer or Skrill account.

I'm looking for paid to search websites (like Presearch.org) with relatively low minimum payout. Presearch.org is a completely legit site that pays you 8 PRE Token per day just for searching on Google but the minimum payout is 1000 Tokens!! I need to search for 4 months to withdraw! disappointing!
teddyelwyn

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:28:57 PM

everyday pay might be hard but might look into Lolli for your current purchases. May be surprised.
ONEnergy

Activity: 97
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:48:48 AM

$1 per day in crypto is possible but not from day one. I am in crypto sphere for 1,5 year so started with early beginning of bear market.

I was paying attention to airdrops and bounties at the beginning, then reading forums to get some more knowledge what crypto really is.

As there are many scams and fake campaigns around you need to learn and spot legit one to make money. There is no point to make 10 + ad or bounty campaign per day if you do them without research. Learn how to spot legit ones by following few simple steps:
- check out all their SM accounts to get an idea if they are promoting campaign as well
- Open project webpage and try to find campaign section there
- Check links on the webapage to telegram, discord and compare them with the one from campaigns. If they are not the same close it and leave.
- If you spot good campaign do it from the beginning till the end to make most of it and earn as much as possible.

Note that legit and profitable campaigns will not appear every day. Be patient and do them when they appear. Many project has weekly airdrop, POS/other types of staking/banking, 2-3 months bounty so when you get their token deposit you can earn passive income with just holding the tokens or coins.

After half of year time you can get to the point to earn 1$+ per day. Do what you want with it, hold or convert to BTC or fiat.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
ezeobulu007

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 01:35:08 AM

well, you could begin trading bitcoins or buy and hold who knows, the price may turn in your favour.
whtchocla7e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 01:45:40 AM

It looks like you are new here. First, you should learn how the work that will bring you income. However, I don't think there is a job that makes you $ 1 a day for you. You can refer to the offer site, perform tasks or captcha jobs will also help you earn more than $ 1 per day.

UserU

Activity: 364
Merit: 27

Best VGO and Bitcoin Sites @ VGOSKINZ.COM

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 03:14:31 AM

Microworkers' PIN process is a pain. Had to wait several months without its arrival until I informed Support and they whitelisted me afterward.

styca

Activity: 896
Merit: 280

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 11:21:45 AM

I would recommend social media bounties. If you're a newbie on the forum, you won't be able to join signature bounties - but social media bounty requirements generally just have a stipulation for a minimum number of followers. It is easier to get Facebook or Twitter followers than it is to rank up here. Have a look at the bounties section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Otherwise, do you have any monetisable skills? Do you speak multiple languages? Translation bounties might be an option.

WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:45:00 PM

What is exactly meant by a bounty? What am I supposed to do in a bounty?

What is the difference between a bounty and an airdrop?
qwertyup23

Activity: 742
Merit: 346

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:34:35 PM

Hello dear members!

There are various ways in order to earn bitcoins such as but not limited to:

• Campaign Signatures - currently, I consider this as the most convenient way of earning bitcoins BUT you are required to contribute to the forum, as well as ranking your account as the pay increases proportional to it;
  • Investment - This may depend upon your current capital but the bigger resource you have, the bigger the returns are. If you do not have any starting capital, then I would advise that you invest at least a portion of your salary and focus on either short or long-term investment.
  • Services Section - Under the marketplace, there are users who are looking for specific services to be done (i.e. doing signatures, providing specific services, etc.) and they pain via bitcoin or cryptocurrencies depending on the agreed terms. If you think you have the necessary skill to render, then try looking under it; and
  • Gambling - Although I highly advise against this method, you also have the option to test your luck if you feel like today is your lucky day! Be aware of the risks involve as you may drain all your cash in the sink.

I just want to specifically point out that this forum was made in order to help and support newbies who are relatively new to the cryptocurrency world. If you came here with the mindset of just earning money, you will definitely have a hard time earning such. Your first priority should be contribution and the by-product would be the support you garnered in the forum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 2052

Your dearest bum chum

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:19:58 PM

What is exactly meant by a bounty? What am I supposed to do in a bounty?

It's usually promotion of a project. But in the past many of them turned out to be scams or totally worthless.

If I were starting from scratch I would concentrate on making a worthwhile account here and then signing up for a signature campaign. That's a lot less onerous than wasting time with most other options. The onerous bit is building an account that campaign managers would want to recruit. That's on you.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:55:05 AM

The main thing here is that you need to have a skill and if you have skill earning one dollar a day is not a big deal. You can offer your services here or any other freelance platform. You will also find the work in freelance market place. But if you do not have a skill than you cannot earn anything.
So its better to develop a skill first. The time the OP spends on faucets, that time can be used to develop a skill which can be very beneficial in the long run.

UserU

Activity: 364
Merit: 27

Best VGO and Bitcoin Sites @ VGOSKINZ.COM

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 10:04:26 AM

^ Fiverr is a good platform if you have some skills to put into use.

WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:20:11 AM

I have some information about cars if that helps for earning bitcoin.
NeCrypto123

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:03:37 AM

Hello dear members!

You can start participating in Bounty Programs. It should bring you a fair amount of money.
WLtoys V912

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:38:45 AM

You can start participating in Bounty Programs. It should bring you a fair amount of money.

Could you please introduce some of the legit and trusted bounty programs?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 2052

Your dearest bum chum

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 02:39:04 PM

Erm, good luck - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

If it's alt based then I don't think there is such a thing as legit and trusted. Most of them are asking you to promote a worthless token by paying you in the same worthless token. Maybe there are some worthwhile ones. I've no idea how you'd sift through all the shit to find them.

DdmrDdmr

Activity: 644
Merit: 2770

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 02:51:51 PM

<...>
Overtime, one may postulate to some of the better (signature) campaigns on the forum which normally pay in BTC. Mind you those are very few (see Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 16-Sep-2019]), and tend to be very difficult to enrol, not just because of the sheer number of candidates that try to participate for every free slot that is made available, but because the requirements and posting profile are, for the most, way above average (which is logical).

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1048

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 10:34:47 PM

The bounty program is continuously promoting some service where you need to do some work. There you need to do some task to earn a percentage of bounty funds. Translate, content writing, social media posts etc... Difference to Airdrops where the owner asks to do simple task one time, something like signup, follow, join in groups ...

"trusted" is a keyword here. Around 99% of all bounties is a scam or belong to trash projects. So there is a big chance to get nothing or some worthless coins for your work. trusted means that you will be paid for your effort.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.