Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2019, 05:42:42 PM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 20306 times)
milandres0207

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:11:16 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

Before we become successful in trading, there are lot of failures that we need to face in. Because there is no shortcut in trading mate, it needs big effort, hard work, self-control, patience and passion. So, if you failed once it means as goes by you go in trading failures always there when we do mistakes in the actual trade.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Crypto_Emirates

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 08:56:51 AM

Stop failing with ---->  www.cryptocartel.co
CRYPTO CARTEL ORIGINAL - LEAKS SERVICE SINCE 2017
OFFERS BEST COPY/AUTO TRADER BOT - that uses leaked signals , in our discord server You will find 70+ leaked channels .
Janation

Activity: 1204
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:44:46 AM

Before we become successful in trading, there are lot of failures that we need to face in. Because there is no shortcut in trading mate, it needs big effort, hard work, self-control, patience and passion. So, if you failed once it means as goes by you go in trading failures always there when we do mistakes in the actual trade.

Not just trading but there are a lot of things that we will be failing and that will taught us a lesson.

A lesson that we need in able to make our mistakes correct.

If we will not be making any corrections to our past mistakes, we will never learn, we will be keeping the same strategy or things that we do that would end up to losing again.

jakoylantern

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 01:15:39 PM

Not just trading but there are a lot of things that we will be failing and that will taught us a lesson.

If we will not be making any corrections to our past mistakes, we will never learn, we will be keeping the same strategy or things that we do that would end up to losing again.
Yes, I agree not only in trading but most of all aspects. The reason why it called mistakes because we know/realized that we could perform much better correcting our past errors making or achieving us that we just do much better, and this means that we are learning to keep pushing our limits. Learning continues, and a part of learning is failing/ making some mistake. I'm sure all traders here lost a significant of money. Smiley

yvesp110

Activity: 1120
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:15:46 PM

Yes, I agree not only in trading but most of all aspects. The reason why it called mistakes because we know/realized that we could perform much better correcting our past errors making or achieving us that we just do much better, and this means that we are learning to keep pushing our limits. Learning continues, and a part of learning is failing/ making some mistake. I'm sure all traders here lost a significant of money. Smiley
Yes if you will trade without having knowledge you will make mistakes which could make you regret. So to avoid this kind of failure you should try to learn before starting those who admit their mistake of not having proper information can abstain from future huge losses. I am trading and Thankfully I never suffer lose in my life.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.