Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:24:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Introducing Neuralium - the green, fair and universal post-quantum token!  (Read 1972 times)
NeuraliumJd (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 11:32:26 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2020, 03:14:19 PM by NeuraliumJd
Merited by Daltonik (2)

The Neuralium is quite simply the green and universal mining future of cryptographic tokens. Entirely programmed from scratch and built on a post-quantum cryptographic core, it is a completely new evolutionary stage of crypto tokens. It is robust, innovative, super simple to use and has a fully decentralized peer-to-peer network. The main attraction is its brand new mining technology called Proof of Election (POE). It gives it the superpower to mine with minimum computational effort while electing potentially thousands per block. With Neuralium, mining is virtually effortless and green! Gone are the days of scorching the Earth mining for decimals of a token. Neuralium runs on all primary desktop platform and will soon be available for mobile on Google Play and Apple App Store.
Neuralium is entirely fair to all. No single person or entity has the ability to dominate its returns by having more money, or access to cheaper electricity. Everyone can efficiently mine Neuralium tokens with an equal opportunity of return for each miner on their regular home computer. Offering completely optional transaction fees, it launches with absolutely no premine and no ICO/STO.

Economically, it provides intelligent variable rate blocks which continuously adapt to optimize the network load, educated economic policy and guided inflation/deflation. Entirely immune to the 51% attack that threatens most other cryptocurrencies, and protected by a benevolent custodianship, it provides a much safer and protected ecosystem for the users. Each block can elect multiple miners and all these elected miners fairly get to choose the transactions that will be confirmed into the block they mine; it is a real and true technological democracy. Neuralium will supports complex accounts, multiple cryptographic keys, independently encrypted wallet, stronger cryptography, 2-factor authorizations and true joint accounts. Miners can also recover lost accounts and have the ability to change their keys if forgotten or stolen. Any stolen tokens can be recovered through the innovative transaction unwinding system and by the integrated SAFU account. Neuralium can also operate multiple parallel blockchains at the same time to enable complex systems along with many more exciting features. Neuralium will soon become the strongest, safest and most trusted crypto token on the market, and we will work hard to get there!

What makes Neuralium Unique:

• An entirely new and unique code base, all coded from scratch. It is like no other.
  • 100% post-quantum cryptography ensures it is future proof.
  • The first blockchain to support on chain account activity correlation.
  • Safety comes first: fully resistant to the infamous 51% attack.
  • Time is money: one of the fastest if not the fastest transactions on any blockchain: up to one block per second if desired on a fast network.
  • Secured accounts and funds
  • Save the Earth while enabling humanity’s new economy.
  • Green mining technology: Uses no more power than a regular desktop application. It is so light in resources requirements that one can mine on an old mobile phone , IOT devices and even set top boxes.
  • Anyone can mine: as easy as downloading the Wallet app, create an account, click the start mining button and that’s it! Your PC will do the rest.
  • Much better return variance thanks to potentially multiple thousands of elected miners per block.
  • Supports a new and innovative type of mining pool.
  • Optimal and small blockchain size; ability to shrink the blockchain on demand using digests to prevent infinite growth over time.
  • Fully optional transaction fees; it’s fair for everyone.
  • Fair play: Absolutely no premine, everyone gets a fair chance from day 1, and no ICO/STO. A parallel and independent security token blockchain may be launched in the distant future to fulfill that role.
  • It supports multiple parallel blockchains. Over time, many new features will be added to make this the premium of crypto token among them all.
  • Verified 3rd party ecosystem ensures the very high quality of product offering on our blockchain.
  • Ready for Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulations. The Neuralium is tough on crime!
  • Built on the new and amazing licensed Neuralia blockchain platform.

Contact Us:

Discord Server:https://discord.gg/D8GfEQG
Telegram chat:https://t.me/neuralium_chat
Twitter:https://twitter.com/neuralium
LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/neuralium
Github:https://github.com/Neuralium

Our TESTNET Release Schedule:

PhaseStart DateEnd DateNotice
Trial run ISeptember 4 - 19:00 ESTSeptember 5 - 19:00 ESTFirst try, will probably crash
Trial run II*September 5 - 19:00 EST*September 6 - 19:00 ESTSecond try, will still probably crash
Trial run IIISeptember 12 - 19:00 ESTSeptember 13 - 19:00 ESTmight still be flimsy...
Phase I*September 15 - 19:00 EST*September 20 - 19:00 ESTShould start to get better
Phase II*September 22 - 19:00 EST*September 27 - 19:00 ESTShould start to get better

* tentative dates

Tech Specs:

Website: https://www.neuralium.com • OS: MacOS, Windows and Linux. Mobile on Android and iOS • Ticker: IUM • Mining: POE • Miners per block: variable, up to 10,000 and more • Max tokens: variable rate, infinite • Block times: variable (from 1 per second up to infinity). TESTNET starts at 1 block per minute • Block bounties: adaptable • Block explorer: http://explorer.neuralium.com • source code: https://github.com/Neuralium

A personal word from the founder:

Hello, I’m JD, the CEO and founder of the Neuralium. I would like to tell you a bit more about my story and how the events of my life brought me to create the Neuralium as it is today.

First, I am a French Canadian (you can talk to me in English, Spanish or French!) living in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and I have been working in the FinTech world for a couple of years now, gaining experience in team management, software development and architecture. I was introduced to cryptocurrencies with Bitcoin in 2010. Although I was not a very active member at the time, I was intrigued and did mine on my home CPU when it was still a reasonable thing to do, and again on my low power GPU a bit later before it moved out of my reach into FPGAs and then ASICs. Though the amount of bitcoin I had was very small, my wallets from those days are now long lost since I did not know that it would gain so much value in the future and lost them in my OS upgrades. (Doh!) Through the years though, I continued to follow cryptocurrencies with interest, especially in 2014/2015 when alt coin mining became a big thing. In those days, I had begun a project to create a new crypto exchange (in those days there was practically only cryptsy) but finally let it go since I was very busy on a personal construction project and family matters at the time. Of course, today I regret not having finished the project, but it was the right decision at the time (and hindsight is always 20/20).

At the time of the altcoin booms, I ran a mining rig with 16 Radeons R9 290X in my basement. Being in Canada in the cold winter, I remember at the time leaving a window open the entire winter long. Frigid air (-20 degrees Celsius(-4 F)) would constantly pour over the hot graphic cards to cool them down, and yet the air temperature in my basement was a constant 32C (90F). Heating in my house is usually assured by an electrical furnace pushing air into the air ducts, and in general, the heating is very uneven. One room is comfortable, and another will be freezing. Well that winter, I did not turn on my furnace a single time! Hot air from the basement would rise through the floors and my dwelling was perfectly heated by the 16 graphics cards (despite having a window fully open). That winter, the ambient temperature had never been so comfortable. It is that year that I realized and became shocked at the insane amount of electricity POW mining was consuming. If my humble 16 graphics cards were producing enough heat to keep a house warm in the Canadian winter with a window open 24/7, then the entire world over we must truly be killing the planet with mining. And then were sown the seeds of my obsessive search for a greener alternative to POW mining and a fairer alternative to POS and DPOS.

A little bit over two years ago during my ongoing research for new solutions, it dawned on me that I could do something different with crypto tokens and I began to draw out the great stokes of what would eventually become the Neuralium. It is then that I established the basic architecture and started the project that led me here.

Throughout the development cycle, I elaborated multiple new ideas that eventually made it into the current platform, but the true core tenet of what I wanted to achieve from the beginning was to make a crypto token that is both Earth friendly and that my father could use. This was my goal, and I found out that it is not so simple to accomplish! Existing crypto currencies do their thing really well, but for an average computer user (think parents or a grandparents), they are way beyond reach. For them, mining the average cryptocurrency is absolutely impossible. Setting up a complex mining machine, installing hackish software, running a sync is just a deal breaker, and cryptos remain in the realm of the techno elites. We could argue that they could use cloud services and wallets, but how can they trust any of these websites? More often than not they get hacked by ill intended 3rd parties and this explains some of the worst hacks in the crypto space. And thus, I endeavored to make something my father would find usable.

It is on this path that I ended taking some decisions that brought us to the unique architecture of the Neuralium. One of my most influential experience I had was between my father’s operating system preferences versus mine. I myself am a stout Linux user. I use Linux every day, I respect its philosophy of freedom and openness, and I evangelize the operating system to everybody that I know. But my father is a Mac and Apple user. I tried to show him Linux and how great it is, and he did acknowledge that it seems great, but there is ultimately no way to take him out of the Apple experience. He is happy there, and it does what he wants. He desires the tightly integrated and highly curated experience that Apple offers. He wants his machines to “just work” between themselves, connect seamlessly between themselves and give him this overall perfect computing experience (from his perspective). Apple makes sure that the software in the app store is safe, so he does not need to worry about it. And when I think of it, who am I to judge his preferences? Diversity is great and I am all for it. He has his tastes and needs, and I have mine. Everybody is happy and we all live together peacefully, celebrating our differences.

It is with this philosophy in mind that I created the Neuralium. I wanted to give my father and other people like him an easy to use, curated, safe ecosystem of crypto tools that would give them the simple, safe and frictionless experience that they really need. Ideally, they will just flip it on, and it will just work. And this is the reason that I made the choice to use a custodian-based block emission architecture. Decentralization is a nice utopia and I cheered for it for a long while (actually, the very first version of the Neuralium was a decentralized DAG inspired by IOTA until I realized the multiple serious conceptual problems it has). But my experience has shown to me that in reality, they all very much become centralized as they tend towards greater success. So, the result is that they have none of the curated experience of a trustworthy custodian, but all the disadvantages of decentralization (read here, the lawless “far west”). Some people want this, and it is fine, but for less sophisticated users, they want something safer . So, for the Neuralium, I decided to ditch the hypocrisy and go full out with it. The Neuralium has a benevolent custodian that serves to ensure that the ecosystem is safe and runs smoothly. It is this very feature that opens up so many new possibilities that our target user base is asking for and there will be no apologies for it. It is intended to make things better for the average user base with no compromises.

The Neuralium is intended to become the “Apple” of crypto tokens. I have enough experience in crypto tokens to know that it will not be for everybody, and not everyone will like this. But then again, for these people, the existing technologies may be just fine. Bitcoin and BitcoinCash are awesome in their own respect, and they serve their niche. Good for them to exist, and the Neuralium will live in another plane of existence, servicing another type of users. For these users, the Neuralium will offer a higher quality user experience, with better integration, a curated and safer third-party ecosystem and easier to use tools. The mining has also been created explicitly for this purpose. The fruit of my research in creating an Earth friendly mining solution, I invented the Proof of Election (POE) algorithm so that mining would be simple, and could be done on any computer, mobile, IOT device, etc. anywhere, at pretty much no electrical cost and entirely fair to all. All of a sudden, an average user with no particular computer savviness can now simply install an app and mine! And that's it, it’s that simple! It is true democratization of crypto technologies. Over time, we will improve our ecosystem of applications and tools with new products in order to create a high-quality environment for average users who want to use a crypto token in safety and with ease of use. And now I know I succeeded; I made a crypto token that my father can and wants to use. (he is also the one who thought of the name “Neuralium”, so it carries for me a special meaning that our target prototype user thought enough of it to name it.)

Now, I want to say that though the years in crypto, I’ve witnessed firsthand a large amount of crypto scams. For example, I personally saw the 2014 Worldcoin scam unfold before me live action style. I never understood why some people played so dirty in the field, taking such a “scorched earth” approach to their tokens. Instead, look at Ethereum. They constantly built and improved their reputation year after year and became so much more than a simple pump and dump will ever achieve. I want to do something great too and I know patience and consistency are the key. No short term thinking here.

So, I say it, the Neuralium is going to be a beacon of honesty and truth. I put my name to it. Under my watch, the Neuralium will do everything to be absolutely squeaky clean and absolutely impeccable. For one thing, the Neuralium is a crypto token toy, and absolutely not a security. We will do no premine and we will NEVER do an ICO (or STO or whatever name it can have) on the Neuralium token; it has no value and we will never take a cent for it. It is not a security, and thus money could never be asked for it. I know from experience that from day one, a lot of people will call us “a scam”, “a fraud”, or whatever else name calling they will find convenient to tag us. I’ve seen it happen to every new crypto out there and I’m sure we will be no exception in this matter. But in truth, please realize that we will not be taking a cent from anyone. Our token will always be free to use and will have no premine, we will never do an ICO/STO on it and will fund through traditional means. If we take nothing from anybody, then I must ask, how are we scamming? The answer is that we can’t, because we take nothing from anyone and then nobody has anything to lose. We will simply begin from day one to build our relationship of trust with the public, and day by day, we will consistently prove who we are. And we hope that someday we will be recognized as an institution in the world of crypto and more.

The company I founded is itself based in Montreal, Quebec in Canada which is one of the safest, most stable and honest places in the world. And we will build our success on the stability and good reputation of our country to give the world a new beacon of trust. Day by day we will work hard to establish this reputation. With the help of the public blockchain, we will ensure that the world is able to verify our trust. With the public blockchain, everyone can verify what we do in real time and they can confirm that we are protecting the Neuralium as we should. If we ever break this trust, it will be visible and forever etched in the blockchain ledger, and we will forever lose the hard-earned trust that takes so long to build. We are fully in the open; fully exposed.

And so, it begins…

Now for the first steps, we must explain our financial situation and our means. Since we do not fund through premine, ICOs and STOs, and since the Neuralium is not a security, we cannot take any money for it, since it has no value at all. It is in essence, just a toy. Because of this, we have very little means compared to most other projects who fund through their crypto securities. Because of this, the reality is that we currently have very little money to fund our development activities and we are doing our best to advance as quickly as we can with the tiny team that we can afford. Up to now we funded through friends and family, but we are stretched thin for sure. Despite our limited means, we are blessed with having a team composed of incredible minds, and we know that together we can do great things! And one thing is sure, we have a lot of heart! In the future (possibly in 2020), we may launch a second security token, completely independent of the Neuralium on which we may do an STO then. We definitely chose the hard way to do things.

Although a lot of time and effort has gone into developing the Neuralium code we are presenting today, we do not believe that we are entirely ready to go into a perpetual MAINNET yet. And thus, we will begin with a multi phased TESTNET. Each phase will last a predefined length of time where we will observe the behavior of the network, gather comments from the public and then fix any issues that will arise and the reset the network and start again. Every new phase will be independent of the previous ones and the entire blockchain will be reset every time. When we feel that we are ready to go into MAINNET, then we will proceed and go live.

We launch today with TESTNET Trial Run I. It’s the first time we are testing publicly on so many computers and it may very well be a bumpy ride or just flat out crash. If it does, then so be it, we will fix it and try again. With such a small team, its near impossible to think of everything. The official dates for Trial Run I is from tomorrow the 4th of September at 19h00 EST to tomorrow the 5th of September at 19h00 EST (unless a severe crash forces us to stop and reset before that). Then we will take a day to reconvene on the experience, update the code and then we will move into Trial Run II, then Phase I and so on until we are ready. In every new phase as we gain some confidence, we will add new features. For example, we have our entire mobile suite for Android and iOS that will enter TESTNET a bit later, hopefully in Phase IV .
The team and I are very excited to begin this adventure together with you and thank you for joining us on this amazing ride !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:49:46 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

First of all, no one would want to read this long text  of yours. There's too much text to read and it's unappealing so I think you should minimize it and get straight to the point. Second, you should buy a copper membership in order to post pictures.

I can see the idea. I'm going to keep a close eye on this.
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 02:16:42 AM

thanks for the comment, I do see it's wisdom.  The idea is that the essentials are at the top and those who want to read the whole thing can, those who don't, don't.

In the end, the tech will do the real talking.

hope to see you there!

I didn't know for copper, but I dont have BTC so its a bit unavailable. take Neuraliums?  (someday I hope)
joel68

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:59:57 AM

First of all, no one would want to read this long text  of yours. There's too much text to read and it's unappealing so I think you should minimize it and get straight to the point. Second, you should buy a copper membership in order to post pictures.

I can see the idea. I'm going to keep a close eye on this.

for you its not ....FOR SOME who likes stories from other parts of the globe ..IT APPEALS to them...and im one of them ...
madcow1713

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:03:48 AM

Yeah I strangely dig it. And the Whitepaper is actually pretty well written. Something about it being too easy to mine makes me a little worried, but really looks like something new. A whole new codebase and a unique variety of algos some I'm unfamiliar with.

I'll be lurking on this thread.
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 12:43:58 PM

hey, thanks!  im happy to see that it generates some interest. I can tell you, a lot of work went into it!

If I can help give some perspective, there is really nothing unsettling about the easy mining. What we are doing really is using crypto in a different manner, that allows to unlock tokens in different way. Its just as solid and safe as regular mining (and provable) but without any computing effort. It's like a mathematical filter.

The end result though is for the end user, you start mining and your computer mines on every block, but uses no cpu at all. The cpu usage you see is actually from the p2p gossip message exchanges (message validation).

I just got up, it's morning here, so im catching up right now, but I hear some people already started mining, so its working at least somewhat on testnet. we will launch official trial run I later tonight though, so it will be a bit more solid by then. Because its a brand new blockchain, everything is new, and everything needs to be tested and debugged, it's a lot of work. but, its unique! (not a copy of anything).
cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:25:15 PM

I'm with the two above...it's refreshing to see an honest, personal post here instead of the usual nonsense where some anonymous "dev" posts some coin specs and disappears while hoping it will magically make him rich. This place is a desert when it comes to open and honest discussion so it's strange to me that someone would criticize such a post.
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 02:50:09 PM

Cool Smiley  well you know, this project is my life now (I really should say ours). im 100% on it, I have friends and family on it and we gave it heart and soul. 2 years of no joke 7 days a week dev, we have a lot riding on this obviously.

So clearly we intend to be very present and active from now on, now that we went public.  we are all real people, you can come and chat with us any time. here, or on telegram is a nice place.  We are all happy to answer questions and WE LOVE to discuss crypto. (especially me, im very opinionated on the tech and crypto).

Its also a proof of our honesty, you know who we are, we can't hide. we want this project to be great and we will see to it; we put our names and reputations on it. Its a bit amateurish right now as we are scrambling to launch, but we are putting ourselves together with the small team we have. please stick with us, we intend to go far, hopefully together Smiley

we just need some time to iron out the kinks.
auntjeff

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:12:21 PM

I enjoy reading these more personal posts from devs and teams.  Business is business, but it's sometimes good to be reminded that there are real people and often families involved in these projects and ventures.  All the best on your adventures and future projects!
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:24:06 PM

Thanks!

you know, i find it funny that up to now, most people overlook the tech and focus almost solely on my personal presentation. Goes to show that there is a serious longing for honesty and a personal touch in the crypto world.

I was using another username then, but I was around here in 2014/2015.  I remember it felt more personal then too.  maybe crypto is victim of it's success.

anyways, come and see me and the team anytime if you want a chat or know a bit more about what we do.

its a pleasure for me to be back Smiley
Crytonex

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:23:47 PM

i actually read through word for word and i love the concept behind this project
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 10:01:22 PM

thanks!  I'm really happy, there seems to be a lot of interest in what we do. and it's just the beginning.

So, our Trial run I is now online and will be so for the next 24h. It could be a bumpy ride so put your helmets on; its our very first public trial and we are not quite sure how it will behave with a live network. but it's fun...  Smiley

you can download the wallet here:

https://www.neuralium.com/download-testnet

Please note that in order to mine, you must open your p2p port 33888.  Open it in your firewall and forward it to your node. If a node is not connectable from the outside, it wont obtain any bounty when mining. (a node not online doesn't get rewards, it's just fair for all to be nice and share.).

Also, since we are getting a lot of questions, the white paper is available here:

https://www.neuralium.com/neuralium-whitepaper.pdf

and a FAQ here for your convenience:

https://www.neuralium.com/faq

Now crossing fingers...

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:14:22 PM

You forgot to include your reference materials used on your whitepaper.
Without a doubt, you used reference articles to come up with this concept and not inventing the whole thing, right?
The listed features of your technology are quite great but actual performance might be different.
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 11:08:58 PM

Hey TimeTeller, you are absolutely right about the missing references. I've been overwhelmed with the huge amounts of things to prepare to be ready to present myself here, so I have a lot of loose ends to close. I will try to have the references in by Mainnet. the whitepaper is meant to be alive and evolving as we go.

as for performance, I positive that it will be even better than you think. That's because we've been running it here for a while, we know what it can do. We also have the mobile wallet which is going to be pretty amazing. Launches in testnet in about 2 to 3 weeks.  that will get interesting.

anyways, go try it! its live right now Smiley

we appreciate your comments so come chat with us:

https://t.me/neuralium_chat
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:00:23 AM

first to mine a block on test net!! and i love the wallet style.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 01:40:18 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 02:02:14 PM by NeuraliumJd

Hey Everyone!  here is a status update on our TESTNET progress.

so, as you know we launched a first trial run yesterday. We hit a few hickups but nothing major, the essential core of the tech is working.

First I want to say a sincere thank you to everyone that comes and chat with us, and tries our very alpha software. you guys are the discoverers!   Cool

The general response to what we do is pretty awesome. Somebody said that our tech looks alien, which I think is the best kind of compliments. Our tech stack is entirely new, not a fork of anything, and I worked hard to make sure that it was different than the rest.  Others have successfully mined and saw that it really uses no CPU at all. actually, any CPU usage you see is just the p2p gossip validating cryptographic messages. the mining in it self is invisible. pretty cool.

And yes, I saw the previous comment, absolutely, im making it official that the very first member of the public to mine Neuraliums in TESTNET was borderline from Italy. Now I have to take my Godfather voice to say "Michael,  bene, bene..."   Grin

So, the bug we had yesterday was a bad offset in the key index, causing keys to loaded wrong and because of this gossip messages were failing validation. It is now fixed.

so the testnet is still going actually, so you can still try it right now. just make sure to download the latest wallet and delete the .neuralium folder in your home directory to force a resync.

today, I will continue fixing bugs, and getting ready for trial run II, tomorrow evening
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:03:41 PM

watching closely  Cool
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:11:19 PM

Will be glad to help poke around testnet with this.

twitter.com/notsofast
busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:56:25 PM

while everything looks good and promising, waiting for the test no 2  Cool

NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 05:05:37 PM

thanks everyone!  the test is now officially over since we have a bug that crashes block hashing.  Im working on the fixes, we should launch trial II by tomorrow evening.

see you again tomomrrow with an update.

*Turns on loud music and codes like there is no tomorrow...*
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: