Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FXCOIN, a marketplace where dumping is allowed! PoS/MN  (Read 806 times)
Fxcoin Project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:00:08 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2019, 07:03:16 PM by Fxcoin Project

FXCOIN has been relaunched under VAULT Investments
New ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5187307

FxCoin is a secure, risk-free & unique smart investment trading group which gives dividend-paying every week generated from FOREX, Stocks, Commodities, Cryptocurrency trading directly sent into the FxCoin market (Exchanges & OTC).

A brief history

FxCoin idea first came up in March 2019 with three people sitting in a cafe, who shared a determination and an idea for the startup to use their own professional trading skills and 5yrs+ experience in forex market for their clients to provide them with easy and safe returns on their investment without doing anything on their own. This makes easy for the newbies or the clients who wants to invest in forex but not sure how to start or doesn't want to take risk of losing. For them this was the best opportunity to get hands into forex world without taking any risk and making handsome profits everyweek. Trading forex needs lots of knowledge, experience and market study from the past and compare with current market trends and follow the every minute detailed news around the globe. Most important thing for a trader is to know something called money management and patience which all our founders already got it. Our founders believed they could manage assets in a way that was better for their clients – by utilizing their passion, knowledge and skills for trading in forex and also understanding and managing the risk.

Coin Specs

Coin name: FX Coin
     Symbol: FXN
     Algorithm: PoS
     Total supply: 21 000 000 FXN (- burnt coins)
     Premine: 100 000 FXN (0.47%)
     MN Collateral: 1000
     Block Time: 120 seconds
     Minimum Staking Maturity: 12 hours
     Rewards Breakdown:
          ☛ Masternode reward: 89%
          ☛ Staking (POS) reward: 1 %
          ☛ Operations Fund: 10 %

How it will work

1. Funds Allocation: Initial trading funds will be collected from Presale. If the Presale is not successful, initial funds will be allocated from the team.
     2. Trading & Investments: Allocated funds will be used in trading and various investments to generate profit.
     3. Profit Sharing: 40% of our profits will be sent to exchanges every week to increase the market liquidity and to buy coins.
     4. Coin Burning: All the coins that we will buy from exchanges every week will be burnt.
     5. Distribution Timetable: The profit generated a week will be distributed in the following week in any random day and the report will be posted on every Sunday regarding distribution.

Benefits for Investors & Community:

1. Transparency: For our clients and members, we here provide all in one under the same roof, trading and investment is done by our experienced expertise traders by finding the right opportunity to invest into the market at right time with risk free trading and money management . You get all in one place without taking any risk and spending lots of time searching for better trading opportunity. We do all that for you, you just take the dividends every week. All invested funds, all actions (i.e. deposit/withdrawal) and trades will be publicly visible, and people will be able to copy/follow our trades. Another thing needs to be included, we might need to use other brokers like SimpleFX or Binance. They don't have public profile system. So, if we use them, we will provide excel document of the trade history.
     2. Solid Business Plan: Most cryptocurrencies have no actual usecase or business plan. They just show random development lists etc without any plan to back the market and so on. To make a cryptocurrency successful, the team should not rely on only the investors/buyers and it needs to have a solid business plan to make win win situation for both parties, the team and the community. FxCoin team has brilliant plans to make the project successful.
     3. Liquidity: Most cryptocurrencies, specially masternode coins fail due to lack of liquidity in the market. The liquidity almost goes to zero when the project becomes old. But in the case of FxCoin, There will be enough liquidity in the market always to sell generated coins from masternodes/mining as 40% of generated profits will enter the market every week and there will be demand for the coin.
     4. Coin Burning: This technique will be used to sustain the coin value and to reduce the inflation. Every single coin that is purchased with the profit funds will be burnt. A public burn address will be used to burn the coins.
     5. Coin Value: As every week new money will enter the market and a part of coins from the circulation will be burnt so value of coin will be increasing. Demand for the coin will also help to get more value. So, instead of price crash, FxCoin will increase it's value with the time.
     6. Trading Signals: We will write about our open positions (running trades) & holdings to keep the community informed in #currently-trading channel on Discord. If you're a trader, you can follow our trades.

Roadmap

Q3 2019
          - Project Launch
          - Mainnet launch
          - Presale stages
          - Trading starts with investment funds
          - Profit sharing & coin burning starts

Q4 2019
          - Listing in 1st exchange
          - New platform implementation
          - Trading tips and news portal opening
          - MN platform listing
          - Marketing & promotions

Q1 2020
          - Premium membership system
          - Recruiting more traders
          - Finding new investment opportunities and investing profits in bonds, mutual funds, banks etc.
          - Partnership with various platforms
          - Preparing full roadmap for 2020

Trade history of last 6 weeks with the initial capital of 10,000 USD.

Official Links

Official Website: FxCoin.Trade
     Official Twitter: @FxcoinOfficial
     Official Discord: https://discord.gg/AUwdbk4
     WhitePaper: Will be available soon
     Github: Will be available soon
     Wallets:
          ☛ Windows: Will be available soon
          ☛ Linux: Will be available soon
     Block Explorer: https://explorer.fxcoin.trade
     Masternode Monitoring & Stats Services:
          ☛ https://masternodes.biz/coindetail.php?c=FXN

VAULT Official Links

Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5151203
     Whitepaper: https://github.com/vault-investments/VAULT-Whitepaper/blob/master/VAULT_Whitepaper_English.pdf
     Roadmap: https://www.vault.investments/roadmap.html
     VAULT Investment Platform: https://my.vault.investments/dashboard/
     Github: https://github.com/vault-investments/VAULT-Core

How to invest in FxCoin?

To invest in FxCoin, you need to buy from presale under CRYO Program. For more info, join their Discord server: https://discord.gg/bJUjyjp

Presale

Presale is required to kickstart the project. The funds raised from presale will be sent to a top broker account and the funds will never be spent. Generated profit from the funds will be used for developments, exchange and platform listings etc and 40% from the profit will be shared with the investors through the market.

- 37 Masternodes in total for swap and Presale, 0.3 btc ( sold as full or split for 10% shares - 0.03btc)

- Our target with the premine is to trade and generate approx 15%~25% profit every week (10,000 ~ 20,000 USD approximately) revenue from the market initially. Out of which 40% will straight away go to the market. 20% will be used for reinvestment so that our trade capital increases. And 40% will go to the brokers and the team (Traders).

So, for example, if we have a capital of 75,000 USD and we make profit of 20,000 USD in a week, the distribution will be:
     ☛ 40% = 8,000 USD will be used to buyback coins from markets
     ☛ 20% = 4,000 USD will be used for reinvestment
     ☛ 40% = 8,000 USD will be paid to trader as fee

So every week our trading investment will increase and revenue will increase simultaneously, and also the marketcap of our coin will increase as well.

- Investors will get benefits in 3 ways:
     ☛ 1. 40% profit sharing.
     ☛ 2. Income from MN, Staking.
     ☛ 3. Increasing of coin value.

Swap Details

We are very happy to say that the VAULT Investments server have now FXN listed on their platform in CRYO. We would like to remind all holders of FXN that all coins will be swapped on the VAULT Investments platform. A new blockchain and coin specs will be designed and created by the VAULT Investments team, with a hard fork and coin swap on a ratio of 10 : 1

You will need an account to receive your coins. Please sign in with Discord, Telegram or Google sign in and take a note of your username which you will need to identify your account to the VAULT Investment team to receive your new coins.

Sign in here:  https://my.vault.investments/dashboard/

You can now send your coins to:

Code:
FTiGjK875LNe7jSxuCH5V3EgUcLLixACEn

Contact @FxPro | FxCoin#5274 in Discord with your VAULT Investments Platform username and TX ID for your deposit to the burn address, so as to receive your new coins.

A fantastic article on our FXCOIN Project written by our partner, Jelle Borsje @J3ll3#9391, Founder of Vault Investments and Co Founder of PAWS. You will find complete details regarding to our project in this article. Please have few minutes to read and go through this article.
https://medium.com/@vaultinvestments/fxcoin-a-marketplace-where-dumping-is-allowed-4345b220dfc4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fxcoin Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:01:50 AM

Reserved
-acpool.pro-

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 05:03:57 AM

FxCoin [FXN]
available for mining at the
AltCoinsPOOL

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://acpool.pro:3545 -u <WALLET> -p x
acpool.pro

Fxcoin Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:17:29 AM

FXCOIN at Pool Explorer: https://poolexplorer.com/coin/7765
rpbigpapa

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:02:03 AM

Don't believe the fair launch bs a wallet and pool have been mining over almost 2 hours with 1 hour till launch and wallet F7mRh6XbENooKDJ9A3QXXif9C27U5z5RVt  has over 6 pages of payments at 1 hour before launch time so not even close to a fair launch i paid for a server i setup waiting for the launch but with the premining of 367 blocks mined at 1 hour till launch my server cant compare with the asic's already premining so i lost money on the rental over 0.001 btc now i have to find a coin to mine with it and maybe get my btc back but doubtful but if they allow someone to mine or they are mining before launch then seems they might be less than honest about all sorry i hate to badmouth a new coin but seems very unfair launch mod please don't ban me delete this if you must and i wont post any more here but just being honest
fenfangcongmu268

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:03:45 AM

VIRUS !!!

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/6c88adce4ee64c0cafb1d89a98bb0bc83fe91264ade1f357916b2b6f4942340c/detection
Fxcoin Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:19:00 AM

Don't believe the fair launch bs a wallet and pool have been mining over almost 2 hours with 1 hour till launch and wallet F7mRh6XbENooKDJ9A3QXXif9C27U5z5RVt  has over 6 pages of payments at 1 hour before launch time so not even close to a fair launch i paid for a server i setup waiting for the launch but with the premining of 367 blocks mined at 1 hour till launch my server cant compare with the asic's already premining so i lost money on the rental over 0.001 btc now i have to find a coin to mine with it and maybe get my btc back but doubtful but if they allow someone to mine or they are mining before launch then seems they might be less than honest about all sorry i hate to badmouth a new coin but seems very unfair launch mod please don't ban me delete this if you must and i wont post any more here but just being honest
Pools were given the source code earlier so that we can have multiple pools at the launching time and they were requested to halt mining before the launching but unfortunately some people didn't listen. Once we have noticed it, we've decided to launch 1 hour earlier so that it can still remain fair. We're sorry but we've nothing to do with it now. And that address only mined 96 coins before the launching, it's not a big deal. You can still mine our coin with rented hash or there are many coins with x11, that you can mine and get back your funds.

False positive!
Fxcoin Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:35:20 AM

FXCOIN is now listed in Masternodes.biz: https://masternodes.biz/coindetail.php?c=FXN
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:04:38 AM

Forex trade is a big and genuine business where you get your profit instantly on request. So if a coin also supports it, that is nice.
I don't know if you have social bounty running on this forum on the altcoin board, then send me a link or through pm then I can check it.

Because I don't intend to put money on any coin not listed in a trusted exchange.
findblocks.com

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 12:30:25 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2019, 01:04:28 PM by findblocks.com

! FX Added to FIndblocks !

Payouts Every Hour  

Happy Mining

Code:
 stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:4444 -u <WALLET ADDRESS > -p  c=FXN

Twitter - @Findblocks - Skype - mark1@findblocks.com - Email - Findblockspool@gmail.com -

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
MinersHeaven

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:03:39 PM

FXCOIN

https//pool.blockhunter.info

-o stratum+tcp://pool.blockhunter.info:3533 -u <FXCOIN_WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p c=FXN]

Pool Fee 1%
Payout every 2 Hours
Fxcoin Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:02:34 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 11:06:00 AM by Fxcoin Project

- Our softcap is 75,000 USD. For this we need to sell our coins. We will sell total of 300,000 coins or 30 MNs directly to the investors in form of staking packages and MN.

- Remaining 250,000 coins will be kept for future development back (200,000 coins will be kept as reserve funds and remaining 50,000 will be used for long term bounty and other programs).

- Our team will also host 2 MNs.
(with shared MN services, till they get investors to invest in their shared MN platform with minimum of 1 node. Once they get we remove our MN)

- Rewards generated from the MN will be given to our members in form of contest, bounty programs and airdrops.
(We won't keep any rewards generated from MNs and MN address will be posted publicly)

- We officially, never gonna host or stake our premine coins.

- Our target with the softcap, 75,000 USD is to trade and generate approx 15%~25% profit every week (10,000 ~ 20,000 USD approximately) revenue from the market initially. Out of which 40% will straight away go to the market. 10% will be used for exchange listing and developments. 25% will be put back into market for trading to the total amount as compound value. And 25% will go to the brokers and the team (Traders).

So, for example, if we have a capital of 75,000 USD and we make profit of 20,000 USD in a week, the distribution will be:
     ☛ 40% = 8,000 USD will be used to buyback coins from markets
     ☛ 10% = 2,000 USD will be used for developments & listings
     ☛ 25% = 5,000 USD will be added with the capital 75,000 and so, our capital will be 80,000
     ☛ 25% = 5,000 USD will be distributed among the team (traders)

So every week our trading investment will increase and revenue will increase simultaneously, and also the market of our coin will increase as well.

- Investors will get benefits in 3 ways:
     ☛ 1. 40% profit sharing.
     ☛ 2. Income from MN, Staking.
     ☛ 3. Increase of coin value.
Fxcoin Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:08:14 AM

Forex trade is a big and genuine business where you get your profit instantly on request. So if a coin also supports it, that is nice.
I don't know if you have social bounty running on this forum on the altcoin board, then send me a link or through pm then I can check it.

Because I don't intend to put money on any coin not listed in a trusted exchange.
There's a bounty running: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181448
And we will get listed in Crex24 soon.
Fxcoin Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:33:48 PM

We are thrilled to announce the partnership with VAULT Investments Team! FXCOIN will be listed in CRYO as a Gold project with team being verified! But to get listed there, we need to stop our current chain and start a new chain. We are going to take a snapshot of our current chain at 5,000-th block and this will help us to provide swap to the coin holders with our new coins. So, our current chain will be stopped at 5,000-th block. Please stop mining and staking coins after 5000-th block. No need to worry if you are holding our coin, you will get swapped with new coin. And to the miners, our new coin will not have POW. So mine as many coins as you can till 5,000-th block.

This decision was taken after looking at our investment total till date. Our project's core function depends on investment. If we don't have much investment then we cannot generate enough revenue to buyback our coins from miners or reward holders. Vault investment group will take care of our presale, they will be helping us to get investors and support our project with investments. We are sorry, but unfortunately we need to take this decision for a better and brighter future of this Project.

Rewards and invitation bounty will still keep going as usual. You will receive your rewards in terms of $.

Long live FXCOIN!

Resources:

https://discord.gg/ScHQeVF
https://my.vault.investments/dashboard/
https://www.vault.investments/team
Fxcoin Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:17:09 PM

We will stop the bounty rewards program for invitation on 10th of SEP 6:30 UTC. As none of the invitation bot is working properly. And if we count manually for each members invitation it will take us lots of time. So we will calculate the final invitation list and announce the results on 11th SEP. Winners can contact @FxPro#5274 if your name is their in the list. Don't worry, we will conduct invitation bounty again once bots are back online permanently.
bokieie

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:15:23 AM

Don't you guys think all this crypto shit is a totla scam? Smiley Browsing the forum everyday this is becomign clearer and clearer for me.
Fxcoin Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:46:35 PM

Don't you guys think all this crypto shit is a totla scam? Smiley Browsing the forum everyday this is becomign clearer and clearer for me.
Your rank says that. Wink
Fxcoin Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:47:38 PM

FX Coin Holders Don't Miss Out - It is Time To Swap

Good day FX Community,

We are very happy to say that the VAULT Investments server have now FXN listed on their platform in CRYO.

We would like to remind all holders of FXN that all coins will be swapped on the VAULT Investments platform @everyone

A new blockchain and coin specs will be designed and created by the VAULT Investments team, with a hard fork and coin swap on a ratio of 10 : 1

You will need an account to receive your coins. Please sign in with Discord, Telegram or Google sign in and take a note of your username which you will need to identify your account to the VAULT Investment team to receive your new coins.

Sign in here: https://my.vault.investments/dashboard/

You can now send your coins to:
burn_swap 

Code:
FTiGjK875LNe7jSxuCH5V3EgUcLLixACEn

Contact @FxPro | FxCoin#5274 in Discord with your VAULT Investments Platform username and TX ID for your deposit to the burn address, so as to receive your new coins.

More details to follow...

FX Team[/size]
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:49:54 PM

May we know what are your alternative plans as stated to make your project successful? Other than selling masternodes, which is for sure a good initial source of funds for your project, what are your other plans to make this coin valuable as compared to other thousands of altcoins?
Fxcoin Project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:23:01 AM

May we know what are your alternative plans as stated to make your project successful? Other than selling masternodes, which is for sure a good initial source of funds for your project, what are your other plans to make this coin valuable as compared to other thousands of altcoins?
Maybe read the thread one more time. Wink Our profit sharing and coin burning formula will make it valuable than any other existing altcoin!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: