Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: project products cannot function properly!  (Read 391 times)
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:22:30 PM

Not even just any product, some projects have bad products and yet they called them working product,its just like building a crypto project based on means of payment when we already have hundreds of coins that can be use as means of payment,i think developers should start thinking of new ideas before building any projects,if developers have run out of ideas they should just stop buidling projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 03:30:48 PM

I think everything goes back to the original purpose of making the project and launching the project. because no matter how good the developer is and how well the product of the project if they have come out or forgotten their original purpose, the product will automatically be displaced and lost from the exchanger after the product is listed on the exchange. and it will not be long because only products that have potential and important goals that will remain on the exchangers.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:20:40 PM

the conclusion is very simple, it's just about how the team behind the project develops their product. I would not say that quality products do not guarantee that they will be valuable in the market. but a product that has a special appeal for investors that will determine the actual function of the project product.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:22:59 PM

When I see a project, I don’t rely on the product alone, but also look at the team behind the project, although products really matters a lot, I think to me, it is much more important because without a good product, there is no way the project can gain the attention of the community and there is no way that the project can be sustained for long in the market, it is a product that is useful that will always call users to itself.

The important role of team is just to ensure that thy manage the project very well, and they ensure that it always gets o the hear of the public and that they always come up with different project idea that will continue to make the existing one value to people and also attract newer investors, because without new investors, there is no way that the older ones can get paid also.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 04:31:55 PM

In achieving the success of a project certainly influenced by several factors including organizational governance, project managers, project teams, project roadmaps, project partners and also what products they want to offer in the market.
especially the experience of the developer and the team because this is the core of the project. which will determine that the project can achieve success in the market if the project can be managed by an experienced team and developer. The experienced team is very influential on the success of the project, those who have long managed the project and have valid experience in the past certainly have a good background.
In addition partners are also very important because the larger the project partners, the more investors will join them.
but the problem is the products they offer on the market can't operate properly.

in this case I am more confident with the experience / performance of the developer team and the project, I doubt about the product! the fact is that projects that have quality products do not guarantee that they can work well in the market.

My take on it is that projects that are really serious with platform development should already have a working system on ground for it. Token sales and funds generation should only be used for platform expansion and further innovations. You can't bring up a concept to me
 to ask for funds without at least first successfully testing it out to ensure it will work as postulated by your whitepaper. If 85% of shitcoins today had any operational platform before raising funds and tokenizing the project, I believe the value of their coins will not be so low as they are on exchanges today

GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:04:28 PM

actually not as fast as you mean that each project has different goals and if you question the quality of the product depending on the funds they have collected, if the funds from investors have reached the target set, the team will continue their work according to the road map and that also requires time. You need to look at the whitepaper because there you will see project travel data.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:01:02 PM

A project that has a really really working product is much more likely to succeed. Even having an excellent team, a good idea, but without a truly functioning product, it is difficult to assure the investor of success. Everyone wants to touch with their hands, for which they will pay money.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:08:03 PM

Yes, this is one drawback that many projects have. The quality of the product is very lacking and can not go well. This is a challenge for a project that can succeed. Not only experienced developers, experienced teams and project managers who have quality.

It is currently difficult to find a perfect project with quality products. But if you're a hard worker, I guess you won't give up.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:51:03 PM

In achieving the success of a project certainly influenced by several factors including organizational governance, project managers, project teams, project roadmaps, project partners and also what products they want to offer in the market.
especially the experience of the developer and the team because this is the core of the project. which will determine that the project can achieve success in the market if the project can be managed by an experienced team and developer. The experienced team is very influential on the success of the project, those who have long managed the project and have valid experience in the past certainly have a good background.
In addition partners are also very important because the larger the project partners, the more investors will join them.
but the problem is the products they offer on the market can't operate properly.

in this case I am more confident with the experience / performance of the developer team and the project, I doubt about the product! the fact is that projects that have quality products do not guarantee that they can work well in the market.
Not sure if you talking about one single project or you talking about every project as a whole. If you can't trust a project, then simply just don't invest on it. If you think that the project will not function properly, then just avoid it. Why risk on something which you think won't work?
Yeah, experience of a developer matters more than the size of the development team. This is true for every case, not just these projects.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:06:51 PM

~
There are projects that already have MVP before their fundraising programme. So for you to invest in such project, I believe you would have first, by yourself used and tested if it is truly working or that it serves the purpose it is meant to serve. At least, that will give you the confidence that you have invested in a project with clear view of what to work on. If there is no MVP, then do not invest in such project.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:44:08 PM

This commonly happened in the crypto world.
So far, we may see the product of a project offers its real use case. However, in fact, they cannot work well. Delivering a product to be accepted in the market will also depend on some factors to be successful. They are likely the concept of the product, the target of buyers or users, the utility and easiness, and also whether the product can be used around the world. Actually, it also caused by how the community team can spread the benefits and works of the products so that many more people know about it and how to utilize and maximize it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:22:50 AM

as we know if a project does not have a product of course investors will hesitate to invest there and vice versa if the developer cannot develop the product properly investors will switch to invest with others. Quality products will provide a great opportunity for project success.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:46:23 PM

basically the product is the image of a project. if the project offers a good product let alone can function well of course investors will be interested to put their money in it. and the question is how will the team develop their products? the key is that team and developer performance is very important in a project.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:54:42 PM

And I have seen a lot of that and vice versa.
What I mean is, a product is there, it is working but it lacks support.
While others are having a great financial support while the product is still a blank.
Yes there is a roadmap but there should also be beta test of whatever the item is or an application.
If none, then why is it still being fed with a lot of money while those who achieved greatness in a small amount of money could make something better.
Just why?

Hype?
There are a lot to consider with this types of non sense.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:25:14 PM

Of course, if you are told about a product and given guarantees for its success, then this looks suspicious, especially now, when new and improved offers appear every day. I believe that if there is a product, it should be successful in the process of its use. It is then that users will be able to rate it and give it a rating.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:13:29 PM

as we know if a project does not have a product of course investors will hesitate to invest there and vice versa if the developer cannot develop the product properly investors will switch to invest with others. Quality products will provide a great opportunity for project success.
There are two major things that are very important in the life of a project and for a project to be fully successful, we must talk of project developer, team and the product itself, it is necessary for these that I mentioned to be up to standard and if any investor can be able to find this out of any project, then they will be rest assured that their investment is fully secured and they can expect to have a very high yield profit from it.

I just don't know why most of the developers that we have now are not helping matter and they are trying to kill the ICO industry by coming up with quack projects that are not attractive and are not quality enough to really create any meaningful impact to the world, we need projects that will shake the world like health sectors, and I know that government would be more interested in that.

Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:18:33 PM

If a project team knows what they're doing, they should be able to produce a functioning product. Projects products determines their relevance in the market because without a product of wht use then is the project itself. To me functional product means the project team knows their job.
Kecipir

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:03:15 PM

but I have no doubt about the project product, if the project they launch offers quality products or functions, of course I will believe it, but the point you are saying is also true that the product is not a complete guarantee for the project's success. as in the case of the miracletele project they have products that work well on the market but instead they end up with fraud.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:35:27 PM

You stated good facts, however in the case of a product not functioning properly it can be corrected if the team is really equipped for it. A team developing a product shows their level of seriousness, now if the product experiences faults along the way, the ability of the team is tackle it showcase their level of expertise. Also, with a good working product, the project will succeed in attracting more investors while making it partnership with most platforms easy. So I don't think a product not working properly will bring down a project because it's bound to happen, but in the case where the team shows less concern, then the project is likewise bound to fail.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ghenjer

Activity: 97

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:44:03 AM

You stated good facts, however in the case of a product not functioning properly it can be corrected if the team is really equipped for it. A team developing a product shows their level of seriousness, now if the product experiences faults along the way, the ability of the team is tackle it showcase their level of expertise. Also, with a good working product, the project will succeed in attracting more investors while making it partnership with most platforms easy. So I don't think a product not working properly will bring down a project because it's bound to happen, but in the case where the team shows less concern, then the project is likewise bound to fail.

I agree with your opinion, the factor that influences the good or bad of the product in the project is the limited knowledge of the team. many projects have emerged and are moderated by beginners but I would not say they are bad. it's just that this project has strong support, an experienced team will produce good results, including products that will be liked by many investors.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: