Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coindragon Campaign Manager (xvids) is a Bounty cheater  (Read 657 times)
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 02:49:21 PM

Yes of course, certainly, it is his old BTC address. Perhaps, when the bhabygrim account was sold, his old BTC address was also included with it  Cheesy We continue to have a perfect excuse for a liar  Cheesy
Well done xvids, you are so kind when selling the BTC address to the account buyer, the buyer is also stupid to take risks and use that address so far  Grin Grin
Now get out of the signature campaigns you're cheating again

@Avirunes nice detection
I am just curious here are you really helping the forum or are you just filling your weekly post requirement?
Because the way you post doesn't look's like you understand what I have stated before?
Get out of the signature because I am cheating it? Do you have any proof about it?
As all of you have said Bhabygrim is my alt-account and I am a bounty cheater and yet the account Bhabygrim isn't part of the campaign.
I am also curious about how things work now that I become a new campaign manager a trusted account that has been gone for a long time recently woke up and gave me 30 merit out of the blue?
I think even if I didn't pilot Bhabygrim back then I would still get a red trust and my reputation as a new campaign manager would still be questioned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 03:32:07 PM

I am just curious here are you really helping the forum or are you just filling your weekly post requirement?
Because the way you post doesn't look's like you understand what I have stated before?
LoL  Grin Grin you make me laugh  Grin Grin A good effort to oppose  Grin Grin I have about 50 posts per week for a campaign that only requires 25 posts, do you think I write to qualify each week?
Get out of the signature because I am cheating it? Do you have any proof about it?
With the above evidence, are you still lying?
As all of you have said Bhabygrim is my alt-account and I am a bounty cheater and yet the account Bhabygrim isn't part of the campaign.
I am also curious about how things work now that I become a new campaign manager a trusted account that has been gone for a long time recently woke up and gave me 30 merit out of the blue?
I think even if I didn't pilot Bhabygrim back then I would still get a red trust and my reputation as a new campaign manager would still be questioned.
Of course, I understand, everything is just a coincidence to you and you're just a victim here  Cheesy keep lying, it's okay  Wink

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀