Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoins ever come back again  (Read 8042 times)
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:50:26 PM
Merited by petrcoin (1)

If BTC dominance would continue to increase, I do not believe that altcoins will ever raise from ashes. But we need another bullish movement and as we all know, on some day we would reach a point where investors would move their capital into altcoins.

I believe Bitcoin's dominance is purely on its marketcap figure only - relative to all altcoins total marketcap and this doesn't mean that all altcoins were already dead since we all knew there were some altcoin projects/platforms which have profound and innovative development which could be considered a top crypto contender over Bitcoin.

Also, it is quite obvious that the bearish market of 2018 had withered most altcoins in cryptro-landscape but at the same time had shown that some promising altcoins had survived the onslaught maybe because they have sound fundamentals necessary for survival in this industry. In this regard, I am very optimistic that altcoins will eventually have a convincing rebound in the near future and this does not include projects that were not able to cope with the challenges last year. Imho.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 01:54:49 PM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

What is your say on this.
For the time being, I think altcoin will be fine, altcoin is still following the main coins. There are indeed many cases that occur in altcoin, so investors turn to the main coins that are safer and more certain. In the future altcoin with a new system will emerge to attract many investors.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
zombi11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:11:19 PM

Expect the unexpected always.

Its still time for alts to go high.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:14:55 PM

In my opinion Altcoins is already came back. There are some Altcoins nowadays were really promising and good to invest in and we can prove that here in bitcointalk and coinmarketcap. We just need to choose wisely before deciding what to invest.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Xphenosis

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:15:53 PM

Who knows? What altcoins are you talking for by the way, there are altcoins still dominant at this moment. Altcoins are the alternative of bitcoins so better specify what is/are altcoins you're referring to.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:27:01 PM

The Altcoin season hasn't arrived. But that doesn't mean that the Altcoin season doesn't exist anymore. I am convinced by what I have learned so far in crypto. Altcoin will definitely return successfully because Bitcoin again dominates the market. Bitcoin is capable of Bull Run and Altcoin I think can definitely succeed. Just that we have to be patient and now we have to focus on Bitcoin, to make a profit.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:46:08 PM

Apparently, the bitcoin gigemony is associated with the upcoming Halving. I think that in the summer of 2020 we will see a change in the price vector in the cryptocurrency space.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:13:15 PM

Altcoins will have a bounce back when their time is right. In a normal bull season, Bitcoin never rallies alone it rallies alongside other Altcoins. The market condition isn't favourable but I'm pretty sure alts ain't dead their time will still come
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:23:11 PM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

Altcoins will definitely recover but when is the point. Alts have fallen to their lowest and some are still making new lows, It would be interesting to see how will they perform in the next Alt season. Those buying at current/lower prices will make the most profit..
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:28:12 PM

Altcoins will have a bounce back when their time is right. In a normal bull season, Bitcoin never rallies alone it rallies alongside other Altcoins. The market condition isn't favourable but I'm pretty sure alts ain't dead their time will still come

altcoin still struggling for recovery.market still unstable and price often move extremely rise and down.maybe this year altcoin condition will the same with current condition,i am not sure altcoin price rise this year.
Bestmanbuka

Activity: 586
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:13:13 PM

If Bitcoin is able to range and consolidate at the current price levels, the longer it ranges, the higher the chance of a mini altcoin boom becomes. So we might be seeing Alts comeback.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:27:53 PM

The issue of Bitcoin dominance has been growing lately and with Bitcoin holding over 70% of the coin market cap, there's cause for worrying. Altcoin really needs to take some cuts out of the bitcoin dominated market to give some chunk to altcoin.
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:29:21 PM

I think what Wall Street executives say, Max Keizer has a point, because bitcoin is very limited at the moment, so it doesn't hurt if we all focus on bitcoin, which we shouldn't forget about altcoin, because there is also good altcoin to be a long-term investment.
De4ted

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:31:02 PM

Surely some most popular altcoins will come back after bitcoin go back to normal specially those good like ETH and others, well no one can tell us when but let just hope for the good of the whole cryptocurrency and theres still a lot new projects coming.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:35:46 PM

More and more projects are going dead every day just because the devs they have are leaving for another project or simply because they won't get paid and no one likes to work for free. I think we will find this answer in the next couple of years around 2020-2021 when we might see another bull run so until then don't jump into crazy projects and also choose your bounty campaigns well.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:41:25 PM

if for me bitcoin and altcoin are also equally beneficial we hold this year, because now the price growth is also recovering, so I believe in the future altcoin market prices and bitcoin prices will also experience better growth, because now the development of bitcoin prices is also experienced a good price change
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:54:32 PM

Absolutely! Altcoin season will happen again hopefully in a few months from now when the market attitude becomes more positive and investor's

confidence came back again. I even see the market trend reversal has been long overdue.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:37:36 PM

I also think that while bitcoins are growing and have a large volume of trade, it is necessary to engage in trading precisely bitcoins. It will be interesting to deal with altcoins only when they begin to grow in price and money can be made for them. Until this happens, nobody is interested in altcoins and Bitcoin will dominate the crypto market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:02:41 PM

The best altcoin session was 2018, before this time altcoin didn't pumped. That time top coin was stable and altcoin was dying. Top coin is getting stable then altcoin session will come back again in 2021.
The best altcoin season was actually late 2017 where even shitcoins managed to make profit if sold in the right time.

The issue of Bitcoin dominance has been growing lately and with Bitcoin holding over 70% of the coin market cap,  Altcoin really needs to take some cuts out of the bitcoin dominated market to give some chunk to altcoin.
Bitcoin dominance being growing steadily this year is just here to confirm the fact that altcoins aren't worth betting on lately.Bitcoin performed very well till now and investors are happy to make it dominate the market.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:40:58 PM

Unlike bitcoin, most altcoins depend on their use case to increase in value. But here is the case majority of them are just pump and dump coins without any tangible use case. Why won't they die

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: