Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question: What about TC?  (Read 1553 times)
Bill Gates

Activity: 95
Merit: 9

Devil's Advocate

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:01:50 PM

Nopes. Vod is not TC's alt. But, Vod is on DT because of TC. HotFat has already untrusted Vod. Now, dooglus & TC are Vod's DT sponsor. If TC gets out of DT, Vod will lose his level 2 power. Hence, Vod wants TC in DT.

All facts.  Why the anon account?
So that you can not use your DT position to destroy my real account for pointing out your hypocrisy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 07:06:00 PM

Nopes. Vod is not TC's alt. But, Vod is on DT because of TC. HotFat has already untrusted Vod. Now, dooglus & TC are Vod's DT sponsor. If TC gets out of DT, Vod will lose his level 2 power. Hence, Vod wants TC in DT.

So that you can not use your DT position to destroy my real account for pointing out your hypocrisy.

No hypocrisy.  Everything you said is true.  You should try standing behind your words like I do.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BurgerKill (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:06:29 PM

That is your choice. However, if Vod did that (which he probably wouldn't because he is a pretty fair guy), you could point out that that would be trust abuse.
Bill Gates

Devil's Advocate

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:26:13 PM

No hypocrisy.  Everything you said is true.  You should try standing behind your words like I do.  Smiley
You better try to respond to the threads & PMs where you are called for about your abuses...

All facts.  Why the anon account?
That is your choice. However, if Vod did that (which he probably wouldn't because he is a pretty fair guy), you could point out that that would be trust abuse.
Vod & dooglus most likely know each other IRL. So, dooglus will never remove Vod. Vod has done many trust abuse before. Those were pointed out. Nothing happened. Reason ? He also correctly pointed out some scammers. Same is true for both QS & TC. QS has just been outed. TC & Vod are gonna abuse DT for days to come. As long as people are coming to this forum and pageviews are increasing, theymos has no reason to pay attention to these things. Theymos is more intelligent than most of the people here. He knows Trust system can not ever be perfect. But, he needs to have one to manage the unruly mob. Moreover, he has successfuly created a trust market. So, this is gonna continue. I'm kinda fed up with fighting for others. Because, I know, nothing is gonna change.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 07:30:10 PM

I'm kinda fed up with fighting for others. Because, I know, nothing is gonna change.

I agree with you.  I've had three PMs with Dooglus - certainly don't know him in real life.  Smiley

I'm out of this thread - take care.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:52:40 PM

TC, the only person blaming you is Quickscammer.  The community supports you.  (95% anyway lol)
That is not true (the part about me blaming TC).

There are something's more important then winning an argument and we can just leave it at that...
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:03:36 PM

TC, the only person blaming you is Quickscammer.  The community supports you.  (95% anyway lol)
That is not true (the part about me blaming TC).

There are something's more important then winning an argument and we can just leave it at that...

You going to tell your parents that same thing when they have to deal with consequences because of your actions?
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:19:27 PM

Vod & dooglus most likely know each other IRL. So, dooglus will never remove Vod.

I've PM'ed him maybe twice - once when I first added him to my network, and again when there was some discussion that he was throwing around negative trust too lightly. But it turned out that the people he was leaving negative trust for almost always turned out to be scammers.

Other than that I don't know him. I certainly never met him in person.

Theymos is more intelligent than most of the people here. He knows Trust system can not ever be perfect. But, he needs to have one to manage the unruly mob. Moreover, he has successfuly created a trust market.

How does a "trust market" benefit Theymos? I don't understand your point.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ltudents_soans

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:06:49 AM

Ask BadBear or Theymos about our IPs. They should be the same for the most part. I mean if he were my alt, wouldn't I have at least tried to hide it with a proxy?
Of course not, why would you? No rules were broken when you were escrow for yourself your roommate.

Why exactly did your roommate never attempt to complete that sale, nor posted after you posted from the wrong account?

I'm not sure how many times I have to say it, but extraKrispy is a totally separate person.
I think you said you were the same person one or two times.

P-Funk

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Token

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:04:39 AM

Yeah of course, Tomatocage is more mature and honest compared to Quickseller. Now I don't know if QS will stay active under his 'main' account or will use another alt.

QS isn't his original account nor his first one. Going by the way he has been selling accounts from the time he was a part of this forum makes me believe he has been stalking this place and he has learnt a lot about the rules, ways to get on the DT, getting in good books of people out here, not getting banned inspite of having SO MANY ALTS and earning a reputation. He seems much more knowledgeable than we THINK he is.

Snake in the grass comes to mind. Or like a hydra-snake hybrid because of all the alts. Tongue
Bill Gates

Devil's Advocate

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:07:18 AM

Theymos is more intelligent than most of the people here. He knows Trust system can not ever be perfect. But, he needs to have one to manage the unruly mob. Moreover, he has successfuly created a trust market.

How does a "trust market" benefit Theymos? I don't understand your point.

I missed this question of yours. The more valuable things theymos can create in this forum, the more people will be attracted here. Why? Because they can trade those valuable things. Forum is acting like a market and theymos is the supreme authority of that market. Now, what are those valuable things created by theymos? Rank, trust and merit.

As I said ~4 years ago, "Theymos is more intelligent than most of the people here." Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: