Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 3196 times)
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 11:05:15 PM

Both long term trading and short term trading have their own perks and this is why they both are equally cherished by traders. Few people want returns in short time, they are contented by small returns if they are getting it constantly. For them short term trading is best while others who do not have issues with waiting but in return want big returns, they go with long term. In short, both are equally loved.
Both methods of trading are profitable what you do not know is which one is the best method for you, in my case I do not like the idea of having to be attentive to what happens to the markets all the time so I do not like the pressure of having to generate profits every single day but since I am good at holding my coins for long periods of time then long term trading is perfect for me but there are people that may prefer to do the opposite and in their case short term trading could be the best option for them.
I agree. Find what suits you the most and stick with it. In terms of trading, you cannot be equally focusing on those two types of strategy because it might confused you a little bit and it will not become healthy for you long term to be committed to two working ideas. Find the better one and continuously improve and take lessons from the mistake that you are going to make until you become consistent in profit making.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 11:51:25 PM

Both will be profitable but it all depends on your needs and expertise in trading, if indeed you need fast income because your needs short-term trading is the right choice and but you must have good analysis and expertise in choosing the right coins and profitable in the right time short.
and long-term for those of you who don't really need fast income and are just waiting for the coins you buy to wait for prices to go up high to be sold again, and both will produce different profits and the short term is likely to produce small profits, and the long term will generate more profit.
so both will be done but it depends on the needs of your life, whether it only depends on income from trade or there is other income besides trading for example real work or other business whose needs have been met and both have become choices that must be done due to circumstances.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:53:14 AM

There are mixed opinions regarding trading. There are people who do short trading and are still profitable and there are HODLers who are also anti-trading (trading for short term). If you are going to opt short term trading you need to master skills of that first. As there are is no margin of error in short term trading.
Skills needs to be enhance and updated each time if you are going to short trading. Scalping is really tough as the market have a unpredictable nature.
A person who commits mistakes with the daily position can lose a lose in a short period of time. Mastering the skills and emotions that you needed, helps
you to builds up much better trading practices.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:37:41 AM

Can i ask some advice from trading experts here, How could i trade safely and assure possible profit from my investments?
nothing can assure you profit when you enters trading area,even experts fails sometimes unless they are part of manipulating team.

but if youa re looking for safeties?then better not to invest sooner,because being newbie better not just to rely on what people might tell you to do,instead make your own research and experience mistakes,this is one great teacher to succeed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:28:07 AM

There are two major types of trading i.e. short term trading and long term trading. The selection of the type by trader depends on many factors such as the time availability, money, the crypto currencies he is using to trade with and most importantly his skills along with control over emotions. Day trading or short term trading is not for those who panic easily. It is for those who stay composed under stress. Long term trading is the easiest one.
[/quote]

In addition to day trading, it is sometimes called the scalping trading. I think this kind of trading isn't for the people who panic easily, because It better suits the people who have the most time in trading since they need to stay awake and look at the market every each 15 minutes or less to make sure they could get profit from trading even in a short period of time. It also needs the most knowledge available to make predictions have even more chances to be true.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:58:45 PM

Can i ask some advice from trading experts here, How could i trade safely and assure possible profit from my investments?
It is very natural that all also want to trade to gain profit but it must be remembered that crypto trading is very different. to remember that in trading things profit and loss is reasonable and it can happen. just how we can analyze it well and not too panicked in step to take action when starting to sell or buy.
emotion and calmness in yourself when trading is the key to success,
do not be in a hurry to buy and sell you can regret later, yes that's from my experience

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
heidikim

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:29:14 PM

In order to trade in this market, you must have a very strong psychology. The price of bitcoin is very unstable. Every day can be worse or better than the previous day. Do not trade in this market with debt money.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:05:54 PM

In order to trade in this market, you must have a very strong psychology. The price of bitcoin is very unstable. Every day can be worse or better than the previous day. Do not trade in this market with debt money.
That is definitely something that very few traders consider, before you begin to trade the volatility of the market gives the impression that you can make a lot of profits in a short amount of time, and without a doubt that is true but what most new traders do not really get is the incredible resilience that you need to show when trading this market and if for some reason you take the horrible decision of taking a loan to try to make money in this market most likely to do not have what it's needed to be profitable with that attitude.
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:00:01 PM

Yes, never do it.  Your value of your Bitcoins will slowly decline and you will wish you never thought about doing this!
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:10:38 AM

That is definitely something that very few traders consider, before you begin to trade the volatility of the market gives the impression that you can make a lot of profits in a short amount of time, and without a doubt that is true but what most new traders do not really get is the incredible resilience that you need to show when trading this market and if for some reason you take the horrible decision of taking a loan to try to make money in this market most likely to do not have what it's needed to be profitable with that attitude.
too risky if we borrow money for trading. Are we really ready, or are we just looking for luck? It is not recommended if we only seek fortune, because we can lose all capital. and are we ready to replace the loan? it's better to trade according to your ability while you study, because there is no fast process here

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 12:15:29 PM

There are mixed opinions regarding trading. There are people who do short trading and are still profitable and there are HODLers who are also anti-trading (trading for short term). If you are going to opt short term trading you need to master skills of that first. As there are is no margin of error in short term trading.
Skills needs to be enhance and updated each time if you are going to short trading. Scalping is really tough as the market have a unpredictable nature.
A person who commits mistakes with the daily position can lose a lose in a short period of time. Mastering the skills and emotions that you needed, helps
you to builds up much better trading practices.
The scalping means that you will buy and you will sell it after a seconds or a minute. There are strategies that we can follow in order to do scalping effectively but the thing is it is very risky due to the volatility of the market. Great skills is required in order to avoid loss and maximize the profit. I am a type of trader who are suitable to do swing trading than scalping due to the lesser risks.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:15:30 PM

too risky if we borrow money for trading. Are we really ready, or are we just looking for luck? It is not recommended if we only seek fortune, because we can lose all capital. and are we ready to replace the loan? it's better to trade according to your ability while you study, because there is no fast process here

A very careless decision if you trade using loan results and really have to have a strong psychology with the risks that will be faced if it is not in line with expectations, because if you are not lucky in trading you have to keep paying the loan without reason and it will be a heavy burden for you.
and you also have to really master trading and be able to analyze the market and must be based on deeper knowledge about trading, because without it all you will face risks.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:23:56 PM

In crypto market safe trading !! Market is so volatile here so there is no safe trading guarantee yet. But my little suggestion is you can select 2 types coin from market that is short and long term. Before trading must go that tokens roadmap and last 30 days market graph atleast. I think that will help you in targeted coin and you can select coin from CMC.

Thanks.
tartibaya

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:43:42 PM

Decentralized Exchangers are the safest trade areas in my opinion. There's a lot of scams in this market. Be sure to check every process over and over again. What is the most secure cryptcurrency. I think it's bitcoin. Bitcoin volume is the largest.
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:02:05 AM

If you are a new trader, you should only spend a little capital because without sufficient experience you can lose huge amounts of money in this harsh market, where many coins can lose big value after just a few minutes, when you have several years of experience, you should spend large amounts of money to make capital

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
jameshugo17

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:00:57 PM

In order to become a trader, you do not need to enter the market with large capital. It does not make sense to enter a market filled with obscurity with a large capital. Bitcoin offers great earning opportunities for small investors. So how big capital holders will make money. This market is very wild.
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 12:49:01 AM

Decentralized Exchangers are the safest trade areas in my opinion. There's a lot of scams in this market. Be sure to check every process over and over again. What is the most secure cryptcurrency. I think it's bitcoin. Bitcoin volume is the largest.
The problem is that with decentralized exchanges it's almost impossible to use actual fiat to trade. This is because the actual decentralized trading only exists on contracts which is possible only with ethereum, which means that you can only trade the tokens with bitcoin. The closest thing to decentralization with btc and cash that you can get is bisq, however, the liquidity of it is pretty much a joke.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:51:04 AM

learn technical and fundamental analysis so much you can learn. these are basic thing that you must understand
then you need learn money management and risk management to avoid risk/ big lose

keep learning and doing. Im sure if you still do that, in 2-5 years you will be master trading
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:01:26 AM

learn technical and fundamental analysis so much you can learn. these are basic thing that you must understand
then you need learn money management and risk management to avoid risk/ big lose

keep learning and doing. Im sure if you still do that, in 2-5 years you will be master trading

Through learning and analysing the market will help us to avoid the risks, without analysis it is impossible for us to make a profit in cryptocurrency trading. Practical experience will always help us to acquire new idea in trading, each person will follow different techniques about trading and techniques should be applied whenever it is needed in the market.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:07:42 AM

There are plenty of ways on how you can earn through trading. I'm not really an expert at trading already but I think I know some key points that you should focus with if you really want to make your investment profitable. One of the most important thing you should do is to make sure you won't trust anything or anyone easily. There are a lot of scammers nowadays and there will always be a chance you would encounter one. Another thing you should do is to make sure that you know enough about the project before joining and always make yourself updated about what's currently happening in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: