Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 3196 times)
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:17:23 AM

jf we were not ready to start trading better to learn and practice it first.  When we have no skill and begin to open trade , i am sure we will loss our money and ofcourse we will blammed market . trading was different with gambling which is we still dari profit with our luck.  Many trader loss their money due to this reason , emotion  psychology will be other problem beside skill in analisys.

There are things in life that cannot be done instantly or in just blink of an eye, everything is a process, but before we'll do process we also need to consider if we are really ready and we really want this to do, because if not, we will just lose our fund. So before that, check out other inspirational stories how they become successful, their sacrifice and more things to consider before finally stepping to trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:02:35 AM

Depending on your capital and mental readiness, because of the big or small that risk in investing it is definitely there. If you are patient in holding coins, maybe being the holder is the right. but some traders, for now, many are choosing a day trader style rather than holder considering the current market is very unstable and difficult to get profits. And for day traders they will not take too much profit because of the risk. so back to your passion, I guess. don't forget to always monitor recent update about crypto,

That's right, we should be emotionally, mentally, financially ready when doing crypto trading and since I am not ready yet to be full time trader, just doing it part time so that when I am already ready, I can already control my emotion and I can save much money that I will use in trading, I will make sure that I can learn all strategies and apply it so it would be easy for me to trade when I am ready.
jf we were not ready to start trading better to learn and practice it first.  When we have no skill and begin to open trade , i am sure we will loss our money and ofcourse we will blammed market . trading was different with gambling which is we still dari profit with our luck.  Many trader loss their money due to this reason , emotion  psychology will be other problem beside skill in analisys.
I start trading about last three years just learn with many people when have to buy and sell bitcoin or altcoin, I keep learning method by checking on youtibe and check update news with telegram channel because very day have new update recommendation to buy and invest with altcoin, I am not success always by investing with bitcoin and altcoin because some time I get coin with lower price after buying.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:16:54 AM

Depending on your capital and mental readiness, because of the big or small that risk in investing it is definitely there. If you are patient in holding coins, maybe being the holder is the right. but some traders, for now, many are choosing a day trader style rather than holder considering the current market is very unstable and difficult to get profits. And for day traders they will not take too much profit because of the risk. so back to your passion, I guess. don't forget to always monitor recent update about crypto,

That's right, we should be emotionally, mentally, financially ready when doing crypto trading and since I am not ready yet to be full time trader, just doing it part time so that when I am already ready, I can already control my emotion and I can save much money that I will use in trading, I will make sure that I can learn all strategies and apply it so it would be easy for me to trade when I am ready.
I start trading about last three years just learn with many people when have to buy and sell bitcoin or altcoin, I keep learning method by checking on youtibe and check update news with telegram channel because very day have new update recommendation to buy and invest with altcoin, I am not success always by investing with bitcoin and altcoin because some time I get coin with lower price after buying.
Lose or profit is something that usual in trading. At least when coin that you bought is dumped, you can minimize your lose or can control yourself so you can back to get profit from it. That is key on trading, and a lot of people above said what needed in gambling is 100% right.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:22:33 AM

trading in stocks, and in crypto currencies is clearly very different, in volatility stocks are not too large,
in crypto currencies you can see that volatility is very large if you don't have trading skills I think you will always blame the condition,
so you have to be right really understand the market situation, analytical techniques, and several other things
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:39:04 AM

Can i ask some advice from trading experts here, How could i trade safely and assure possible profit from my investments?
more experience you have, more profit you gain.
i ever try arbitrage but it gonna wrong, because in some market they have very long block to accept it. and i lost my fund, not all but it make me know how it feel. sometime you need to feel it by yourself than heard from other people.
BuxCoin

Activity: 698
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:33:12 AM

Can i ask some advice from trading experts here, How could i trade safely and assure possible profit from my investments?
trading safely comes from experience and from managing risks , you may get some advice here but without knowing how to implement and manage trades , learn concepts of risk management and position sizing , losses are part of trading you cant trade so safely that you avoid all losses only you can manage losses
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:15:34 AM

trading safely comes from experience and from managing risks , you may get some advice here but without knowing how to implement and manage trades , learn concepts of risk management and position sizing , losses are part of trading you cant trade so safely that you avoid all losses only you can manage losses
all of that only minimizes a big risk, because the crypto trade is very fluctuating, and much influenced by several factors besides supply and demand. experience and knowledge are very important because from the knowledge you can read what is happening in the market, so you can determine what will be done.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:15:01 PM

Many ways to trade safely you can trade short trade you can buy altcoin that you can sell fast if you see thag you have small profit sell it and buy back again once that coins goes down. I experienced that i trade it everyday and got small profit everyday but its enough for our daily living. I got 400- 700 peso in a day in my trading so its very ok buy low sell high.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:30:00 PM

Many ways to trade safely you can trade short trade you can buy altcoin that you can sell fast if you see that you have small profit sell it and buy back again once that coins goes down. I experienced that i trade it everyday and got small profit everyday but its enough for our daily living. I got 400- 700 peso in a day in my trading so its very ok buy low sell high.
How is this "very safe" if you will have be very quick and precise when selling? Since you will have to be very fast, this means that you will have a risk of losing a lot if you don't act quick. Trading this way is never safe. You might end up buying in the wrong time and might see the price no longer rising thus you will be holding it hoping that the price will go back. This will cause you to lose opportunity since you won't have your capital with you anymore. Again, if you let go of your coins, you will be suffering from loss. Very is for you to say "buy low sell high".

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:44:44 AM

I'm not an expert trader but if you want to have a safe trade you should do it in a trusted exchange. In all trade, there is always a 50% assurance that you can earn a profit while there is also 50% that you can lose some of your money. In this field of investment, all assets are volatile and even the professional investors and traders still make some losses. If you want to have assurance on the possible profit you should do your investment in good coins such as bitcoin and ethreum. And, always make sure you already have a background about this kind of investment so you can avoid the possibility of losses.

enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 07:11:05 AM

I think, trading is like buying and selling, it's simple, but actually it's not that simple because it requires good experience and knowledge about trading if you want to make a profit and what is important is you know the right time to make decisions when to buy and when to sell
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:48:44 AM

more experience you have, more profit you gain.
i ever try arbitrage but it gonna wrong, because in some market they have very long block to accept it. and i lost my fund, not all but it make me know how it feel. sometime you need to feel it by yourself than heard from other people.
If not have knowledge and less skill with trading can try for arbitrage some altcoin from one exchange market and sell to other exchange have higher price, maybe you can check coin market cap as your source recommendation link to know how much price different and looking about wallet deposit is maintance or not before deposit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:09:02 AM

Go to USDT/TUSD on Binance exchange. Price of Both tokens constantly fluctuate 2-3 times the Binance fee, and multiple times a day they fluctuate upwards of 1 percent and higher. If you have $10,000 to play with, even at a 0.2 percent profit, minus 0.05 percent for fees, you're making $15. You could do that a couple times per hour, every day, at least.
strunberg

Activity: 1300
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 12:11:15 PM

I think, trading is like buying and selling, it's simple, but actually it's not that simple because it requires good experience and knowledge about trading if you want to make a profit and what is important is you know the right time to make decisions when to buy and when to sell
timing will be the key for us to earn profits. If we dont know when to trade, i am sure our positions will have high risk while market moved extremely. To reduce this risk we have to understand technical analisys to identify in which level we will start our trade. And i am agree trading will need long time for us to be profesional trader and need our sacrifice caused in our early trade usually we will suffer loss.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:36:54 PM

just pick safe coins and not set the goal too high because setting the goal too high not gonna make you rich soon, it just make the risk becomes higher and it's not a good choice for both of you and your money, doing everything in the slower order would be a great choice for safer trading

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Webetcoins

Activity: 1904
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:42:27 PM

Experience matters in every professional field. The more time a person has spend doing something, the better he becomes in that specific activity. Because that becomes second nature of him. Our brain start training it according to actions we perform. In crypto trading or any other market, perseverance and courage matters the most. Failure is destined to happen but it should not stop trader.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:06:42 AM

To those people have savings and nothing knows about crypto will only do is to trade just to have ab income. You can eran in crypto as long as you want to trade and ready to learn about trafing. This is the easiest way l know to have profit.
The safest way to earn profits is to buy potential coins at their most affordable prices and hold them until you reach a good selling price that can offer you good profits already. You will surely make profits but it might take for quite a long time since we won't be able to detect when the market price will increase reaching another peak again. Day trading is profitable too but it needs more practice and speciall skills since this type of trading has higher risks compared to others.

Potential coin isn't safe, I guarantee you that buying potential can help you to gain profit. The strategy about holding is still not possible in our generation. We should wait for the cryptocurrency to become stable and we aren't close to it because the fiat currency is still the commonly used in the world. Digital currency such as potential coin and bitcoin is still prohibited in some country. Most of the market doesn't accept potential coin, so what is the purpose of holding?

Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:53:13 AM

It's simple that you should start with learning capital and risk management. This is one of the most basic and important lessons if you want to invest successfully and keep your capital safe. In trading as well, you should have a cool head and be wary of market fluctuations and manage your capital so as not to suffer too much loss.
For example, if you have $ 1000, you realize that a good project, you should not all in, just use 40% of the capital and keep 60% of the capital to prevent risks.

iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1170

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:26:17 AM

It's simple that you should start with learning capital and risk management. This is one of the most basic and important lessons if you want to invest successfully and keep your capital safe. In trading as well, you should have a cool head and be wary of market fluctuations and manage your capital so as not to suffer too much loss.
For example, if you have $ 1000, you realize that a good project, you should not all in, just use 40% of the capital and keep 60% of the capital to prevent risks.

Capital is not for keeping, capital is for investing. If you have some capital you should put it to work, try to diversify with your investments, don't go all in in one thing, spread it on more places, its far more better then investing just part of the capital and other part to just sit around, cause if your capital is in some fiat currency it will lose value over time cause of the inflation. Having entire capital in bitcoins is another thing, then investing some bitcoins and keeping all others safe have more sense, cause bitcoin itself is an investment.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:47:41 AM

just pick safe coins and not set the goal too high because setting the goal too high not gonna make you rich soon, it just make the risk becomes higher and it's not a good choice for both of you and your money, doing everything in the slower order would be a great choice for safer trading

For now safe coins are not easy to find, even you have a knowledge in crypto and also hardest to newbies. you really take any loosest at all time if you want to trade. risk all you got and take a huge benefit if you succeed. so now in trading just gain everything what is needed and learn to improve what you learn and don't rush immediately.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: