Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there anyone which can help me to publish PR on crypto websites?  (Read 205 times)
hazidofasa (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:42:38 AM

I want to publish Press Release on crypto websites like:- BBC, Bloomberg, Coindesk, Cointelegraph, CNBC etc and I also want to create a page on Wikipedia but I will make payment after the approval of page.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 4419

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:52:05 AM

Cointelegraph charges .4-.8btc to submit a press release. You can visit their site and verify this information. Coindesk asks that you email advertising@coindesk.com to find out rates and verify what you want to advertise.

As for the rest, i'm not sure what their price is. Likely you will pay up front no matter what option you choose. I doubt their going to accept payment later.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 2169

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 06:41:27 AM

I will make payment after the approval of page.
No, you will never able to advertise your website if you like to make payment after publication. Because you have mentioned all well reputed promotional places. Some of them will ask payment during application submission and some website will contact you later how much money you should paid. But I believe everyone will ask for first payment.

You might search on fiverr so payment will be on escrow. Or you might use forum escrow if you found any person who could help you about PR.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Vexie

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:31:52 AM

Hello.
I can help you with an upselling pr video for your product/service.

Please contact me on telegram @monuko

Thanks
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:15:30 PM

I want to publish Press Release on crypto websites like:- BBC, Bloomberg, Coindesk, Cointelegraph, CNBC etc and I also want to create a page on Wikipedia but I will make payment after the approval of page.
Those top news websites you mentioned above will charge you huge amount of money in one single article for a PR and Coolcryptovator is right they will never allow you to pay later they are not bounty hunters lol , but if you really want you can contact them and ask your proposals for payments but I doubt they will agree.

CoinTraffic.io
Copper Member

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 08:42:26 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 09:02:23 AM by CoinTraffic.io

Check out our Press Release distribution service. You can have your story published on up to 65 cryptocurrency related media outlets.
You can choose one of the packages, or request a custom one, which will be adjusted to your GEO, goals, and budget.

I will make payment after the approval of page.
No, you will never able to advertise your website if you like to make payment after publication. Because you have mentioned all well reputed promotional places. Some of them will ask payment during application submission and some website will contact you later how much money you should paid. But I believe everyone will ask for first payment.

You might search on fiverr so payment will be on escrow. Or you might use forum escrow if you found any person who could help you about PR.

Looks like "payment after publication" offer was only referred to the Wikipedia page creation.

Cointraffic Advertising Network - Delivering premium Crypto traffic since 2014
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 09:18:55 AM

Forget about Wikipedia, it's not a place where everyone can promote their business. Most likely that article simply won't be approved on Wikipedia. Pretty much same with BBC - I haven't see promotional articles on theirvwebsite. While I think it's possible to advertise in such way on CNN or CNBC, but it might be very expensive. If you want to post press release on crypto news websites, you might try to contact them yourself.

lillobo

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:25:19 AM

If you are looking for a PR service, then try to visit this page https://bitcoinprbuzz.com/. They are one of the best PR services
in the crypto world. They have got 4 packages. You can choose the package according to your budget. Hope this will help you.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:07:10 AM

For starters the BBC doesn't accept advertising at all so that's a complete no go, although they may be interested in your news for their technology pages. Equally, the others may accept your press release if it has a strong enough news angle to it that will interest their readers, but with editorial there's no guarantee.

If you want to guarantee publication you'll need to pay, and media outlets like Bloomberg charge a lot of money. And I mean a lot of money so you'll need to have deep pockets.

Bear in mind that there's a lot of PR you can do for free if you manage your social channels correctly and have your own website to host your material (which is cheap and easy to set up).

PM me if you need any more advice as I've worked in the media sector for many years.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
dengpei

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Here for enriching conversations

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:20:39 PM

For what you want payment will have to be paid upfront and the links and emails for contact are readily available on their contact sections of their webpages. I don't think its possible to advertise on wikipedia though!
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 05:27:33 PM

Payment after the approval of the page indicates a behavior of distrust of the second party, if you do not trust them, do not publish using them.
The parties that are worthy of where to pay are reliable.
Tip: It seems that you do not know about marketing, posting an ad will not help you increase your press followers.
Hire someone with marketing skills that will help you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dtb.agency

Activity: 94
Merit: 34

SMM.INFO – Cheapest SMM Services from Vendor

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 06:45:41 PM

No problem. We have helped lots of projects with PR and all ICO related services. PMed.

⭐️SMM INFO SMM Panel – buy cheap likes, followers, views ⭐️
➡️➡️➡️http://smm.info ⬅️⬅️⬅️
seekoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 317

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 08:30:51 AM

Hello,

I am also accepting PR on my own site (see signature). PM for further information.

Regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: