Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP] Why My Account Ban?  (Read 173 times)
buronan malaikat (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:25:25 PM

I don't know why my account is banned?
what happen? how to recover it?
there is description if I spam/plagiarism, even though I never did that
this my account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1120045;sa=summary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 05:31:35 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1), morvillz7z (1)

I never did that

whether you should invest now or not, well it's up to you, if you are hesitant and bitter about bitcoin because you are too easy to influence and you also do not know what to do because you just hear what people say without you understanding it , but if you want to invest bitcoin then you do not need to think more. you can think at the right time to buy well and get a chance, because bitcoin prices will far exceed the current price. but you have to wait, whether you hold it for short or long term.

if you are hesitant and bitter about bitcoin because you are too easy to influence and you also do not know what to do because you just hear what people say without you understanding it , but if you want to invest bitcoin then you do not need to think more. you can think at the right time to buy well and get a chance, because bitcoin prices will far exceed the current price. but you have to wait for a lower price
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: