Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Development Service | Wallet | Tokens |Exchange  (Read 106 times)
developeruae (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 09:51:36 AM

I WILL DEVELOPER YOUR WALLET | COIN | TOKEN | STABLE COIN | EXCHANGE | CRYPTO SERVICE USECASE | BLOCK EXPLORER |SWAP SERVICES | MOBILE WALLET AND MORE!

I'm a certified Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and full stack web developer with a passion for metrics and beating former "best-yets". My excellent development services has kickstarted several startups for different client industries who only had an idea which I helped bring into reality though my code. I decreased rework by 80% and cost by 20%, and I have developed Coins like Bitcoin, Tokens, Exchange platforms, Wallet Apps, Swap services, payment platforms, crypto social media, and other crypto service website, made cool UI/UX for several platforms, consulted for top projects, secured major partnerships, and clone any platform.
I am your "Go to Guy" for any of your blockchain development jobs, with fast delivery and budget friendly pricing.
I will be glad to be of service to you!

ESCROW PAYMENT ACCEPTED VIA FIVERR OR FREELANCER
Telegram : @developeruae
Whatsapp: +971557219145
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: