Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN]🤑[AIRDROP]🤑Ethereum Classic Atlantis (ETCA)🤑⭐️AIRDROP FOR ETC HOLDERS⭐  (Read 787 times)
EroPert34

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:35:26 AM

Profitable if airdrop, I is unclear. What is the price of 1 ETCA?

Cry
To date, the coin is not traded on the stock exchanges, on this, the price is unknown. Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomia62

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:20:40 PM

Cry
To date, the coin is not traded on the stock exchanges, on this, the price is unknown. Cry

Listing on exchanges is very important for hardfork. It is necessary that cryptocurrency will be actively used and traded.
Vovazzz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:36:50 PM

Cry

Participation in the airdrop does not oblige you to anything. You just spend 5 minutes of time and get coins.
zoya2019

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:03:30 PM

Cry

Participation in the airdrop does not oblige you to anything. You just spend 5 minutes of time and get coins.

Airdrop is good. Hope soon it will be listing of the tokens and ETCA will be actively traded. The choice of exchange for listing is very important.
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:07:37 PM

Cry

Listing on exchanges is very important for hardfork. It is necessary that cryptocurrency will be actively used and traded.

I agree that listing ETCA on different exchanges is very important. But it is necessary to have listing on big exchanges with good liquidity.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:14:42 PM

Does this relate to this Ethereum? Or is it just a token on the Ethereum network?
cryptozoya

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:59:22 PM

Does this relate to this Ethereum? Or is it just a token on the Ethereum network?

As I understand Ethereum Classic Atlantis is a hardfork of Ethereum. It is not a token on Ethereum blockchain. After hardfork Ethereum Classic Atlantis became an independent blockchain.
Pidoplech

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:24:05 PM

As I understand Ethereum Classic Atlantis is a hardfork of Ethereum. It is not a token on Ethereum blockchain. After hardfork Ethereum Classic Atlantis became an independent blockchain.
In a nutshell, you're right.
Will this project be in demand in the future?
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:30:02 PM

So we just have to hold ETC during the snapshot to receive the airdrop?
Yes. That's exactly what you need to do. Otherwise, you will not be able to receive.
Kyki

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:01:13 PM

Thanks for explaining, I also wanted to ask a similar question. Because there are a lot of tokens with the coveted name Ethereum.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:28:22 PM

The idea of the project is interesting. I would like to know what price will be for the token. Because I did not find the information. Maybe someone knows?
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:49:36 PM

Where do I need to register to receive tokens? And what about the referral program, will it be?
vera152515

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:45:07 PM

The idea of the project is interesting. I would like to know what price will be for the token. Because I did not find the information. Maybe someone knows?

The price of the tokens will depend from the market conditions. It is necessary to add exchanges to listing that price of the tokens would be good.
Bornboron

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:53:55 AM

Where do I need to register to receive tokens? And what about the referral program, will it be?
I haven't seen a word about the referral program. Why was she here?
Impetritum

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:57:10 AM

How can I get new coins if I have a ledger?
pools, exchanges are?
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:02:30 AM

I have not seen any information about the listing of the tokens and there is no information about Ethereum Classic Atlantis (ETCA) on coinmarketcap.com. Do you plan listing of ETCA and on what exchanges do you plan a listing?
Genrih40

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:07:41 AM

I have not seen any information about the listing of the tokens and there is no information about Ethereum Classic Atlantis (ETCA) on coinmarketcap.com. Do you plan listing of ETCA and on what exchanges do you plan a listing?
I understand that they will be engaged in listing in the near future.
cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:04:22 AM

I agree that listing is very important, but also it is very important that different wallets would support Ethereum Classic Atlantis (ETCA) that it will be simple to use the coin.
Enyanha

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:18:56 AM

I agree that listing is very important, but also it is very important that different wallets would support Ethereum Classic Atlantis (ETCA) that it will be simple to use the coin.

As I see Ethereum Classic Atlantis (ETCA) now does not have official wallet. https://atlantis-wallet.com/#view-wallet-info Here is only the information about the wallet.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
vera152515

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:40:13 AM

As I see Ethereum Classic Atlantis (ETCA) now does not have official wallet. https://atlantis-wallet.com/#view-wallet-info Here is only the information about the wallet.

It takes time to develop official wallet, to add listing on different exchanges and to create an ecosystem. It is necessary just to wait.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: