Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Raid on Chinese-manned firm exposes cryptocurrency scam  (Read 211 times)
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 01:10:31 PM

I've watched that news sa TV Patrol. When I heard that cryptocurrency was mentioned, nagpunta ako agad sa sala para mapakinggan ng mas maigi ang news. I was planning to create a thread but I didn't seem to find the time. Buti na lang @Baofeng was able to make one.

Nagkalat na talaga ang mga mapagsamantala at mga mandurugas, salamat naman at nahuli na ang mga ito sa tulong na din ng mga kapwa nila tsino.

Itong mga taong ito ang sumisira sa reputation ng mga cryptocurrency.
Hay. Sinabi mo pa, kabayan. I can't help but think na ginagawa nang kuta ng mga Tsino itong bansa natin. No offense but with all the businesses that mostly Chinese owns, and with the issue with Scarborough, plus this kind of activity, can you blame me for thinking that way? I'm just a concerned citizen here. I know we all are. Hindi kasi talaga maganda ang nagiging effect sa crypto ng ganyang klaseng balita. Lalong nagiging skeptical ang mga tao and natatabunan na lahat ng benefits nya in just a snap.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 01:18:45 PM

I've watched that news sa TV Patrol. When I heard that cryptocurrency was mentioned, nagpunta ako agad sa sala para mapakinggan ng mas maigi ang news. I was planning to create a thread but I didn't seem to find the time. Buti na lang @Baofeng was able to make one.

Nagkalat na talaga ang mga mapagsamantala at mga mandurugas, salamat naman at nahuli na ang mga ito sa tulong na din ng mga kapwa nila tsino.

Itong mga taong ito ang sumisira sa reputation ng mga cryptocurrency.
Hay. Sinabi mo pa, kabayan. I can't help but think na ginagawa nang kuta ng mga Tsino itong bansa natin. No offense but with all the businesses that mostly Chinese owns, and with the issue with Scarborough, plus this kind of activity, can you blame me for thinking that way? I'm just a concerned citizen here. I know we all are. Hindi kasi talaga maganda ang nagiging effect sa crypto ng ganyang klaseng balita. Lalong nagiging skeptical ang mga tao and natatabunan na lahat ng benefits nya in just a snap.
I agree, although madami talagang business na Chinese mismo ang mga may-ari madami din namang mga illegal na aktibidad ang ginagawa nila dito sa ating bansa. Parang binabayaran lang nila ang ilang tiwaling opisyal ng gobyerno para magawa ang gusto nilang gawin. Dadagdag na naman ang mga taong ang pananaw sa crypto ay scam dahil sa mga balitang ito.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: