Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] HiveNet – The Next Generation of Cloud Computing 🔥🔥  (Read 8148 times)
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:07:07 AM

What is HiveNet?#HiveNet explained in just 100 words:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HiveNet (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 01:01:42 PM

I agree a little about this, but what I know for total funds is not a problem if it's not published in real time, because I see a lot of projects that notify total funds when the token sale ends and maybe this project will follow them.
True, if the team does not publish the total amount of funds they have obtained at this time it will not be a problem, as long as they continue to work to build the appropriate project as in the roadmap, so that the project can be successfully smoothly, because the team will certainly publish their funds when the project has ended, because it has to be done at the end of the project, although there are also projects that publish funds from the beginning.
Don't tell me this nonsense! The number of fees is important information. I want to invest to make a profitt, not to participate in trading -x10, because developers sell their coins.

1.: I already told you that we don't charge any fees in the token sale.
2.: The team doesn't get any tokens/coins before the mainnet is launched. Therefore your worry is without reason Smiley

3meek

Activity: 2380
Merit: 670

God, save BTC!

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:11:27 PM

I agree a little about this, but what I know for total funds is not a problem if it's not published in real time, because I see a lot of projects that notify total funds when the token sale ends and maybe this project will follow them.
True, if the team does not publish the total amount of funds they have obtained at this time it will not be a problem, as long as they continue to work to build the appropriate project as in the roadmap, so that the project can be successfully smoothly, because the team will certainly publish their funds when the project has ended, because it has to be done at the end of the project, although there are also projects that publish funds from the beginning.
Don't tell me this nonsense! The number of fees is important information. I want to invest to make a profitt, not to participate in trading -x10, because developers sell their coins.

2.: The team doesn't get any tokens/coins before the mainnet is launched. Therefore your worry is without reason Smiley
You don't understand! This is not about the fees! A person is interested in the amount of collected investments in the project! He wants to know how many tokens have already been sold! He's not interested in fees absolutely!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:13:16 PM

Nobody does it, no need to repeat.

Explain in detail what this means
These HVC will be locked up and kept by the HiveNet GmbH and will be released to the team in small batches over a time-span of five years, once the HiveNet was deployed.
quote from WP https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8vye9u1gjp97ei/HiveNet_WhitePaper_04.09.2019.pdf?dl=0

HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 08:40:18 PM

Some impressions from the Block Summit Munich 2019 and a video of HiveNet's presentation:

These HVC will be locked up and kept by the HiveNet GmbH and will be released to the team in small batches over a time-span of five years, once the HiveNet was deployed.
quote from WP https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8vye9u1gjp97ei/HiveNet_WhitePaper_04.09.2019.pdf?dl=0

This means that the team has no chance to participate in any pump and dumps with HiveNet Tokens, because the team doesn't receive any.
The team only gets any HVC, when the HiveNet's development is done and it was deployed.
You can't get any more motivation for a team than that, could you?
After that, the HVC will not be granted to the team immediately, but in batches over five years.
So again, the team is highly incentivized for a long term success.
If you have any further questions about this, please specify.

FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:04:27 AM

~
Ok.
Do you maintain any relations with such projects as iExec, Golem, SONM?
When will it be possible to provide computing power to start making money on rent?
Can you tell us more about your partner who will work in direction of fiat-cryptocurrency exchange?
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:01:57 AM

Video clip from a presentation in Munich, a brief overview of the HiveNet project from the summit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxEoPFyj4Uo
Romeotom

Activity: 811
Merit: 20

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:32:05 PM

Aha very interesting project with good developing increase, i hope this project will be good successful of token sales if they will got top number of exchange list for listing IEO. Go ahead team we have good support i hope so everyone will enjoy it.

U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:09:03 AM

what is the most obvious differences between hivenet and difinity,which is also claimed world computer

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:24:05 AM

Some impressions from the Block Summit Munich 2019 and a video of HiveNet's presentation:

This means that the team has no chance to participate in any pump and dumps with HiveNet Tokens, because the team doesn't receive any.
The team only gets any HVC, when the HiveNet's development is done and it was deployed.
You can't get any more motivation for a team than that, could you?
After that, the HVC will not be granted to the team immediately, but in batches over five years.
So again, the team is highly incentivized for a long term success.

What is the difference between HNT and HVC? read a little from the white paper that is currently still in pre-sale HNT and later after mainnet will be swapped to a 1: 1 ratio HVC so this HVC will still be based on ethereum or using its own Blockchain.
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 08:37:21 PM

~
Ok.
Do you maintain any relations with such projects as iExec, Golem, SONM?
When will it be possible to provide computing power to start making money on rent?
Can you tell us more about your partner who will work in direction of fiat-cryptocurrency exchange?

We are not affiliated in any way with these three projects and don't keep personal contact with their personnel.

The planned start of the mainnet is in Q4 2021.
However, it may be possible that we will already enable the opportunity to earn money by renting out computing power during our beta phases or earlier.

The exchange of fiat to cryptocurrency and vice versa will be performed on those exchanges, which enable trading of HiveCoins.
We will of course always try to get the best possible rates for each currency exchange and therefore won't rely on just one partner.

what is the most obvious differences between hivenet and difinity,which is also claimed world computer

Haha, there are probably a lot of differences.
However, the most obvious one is probably "transparency" Wink

Our team entirely consists of persons with a serious professional background.
We have learned that transparency is extremely important when you want to do a good job and build trust in what you are doing.
Therefore, our White Paper (etc.) are all written in clear and understandable language and we try to answer all questions from the community as good as we can.

What is the difference between HNT and HVC? read a little from the white paper that is currently still in pre-sale HNT and later after mainnet will be swapped to a 1: 1 ratio HVC so this HVC will still be based on ethereum or using its own Blockchain.

Yes, that is correct.
The HNT (HiveNet Token) is an ERC-20 compliant token on the Ethereum blockchain, which is used for funding.
When the mainnet launches, we will swap HNT 1:1 into HVC (HiveCoins).
HiveCoins are the inherent currency of the HiveNet.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:01:22 AM

Yes, that is correct.
The HNT (HiveNet Token) is an ERC-20 compliant token on the Ethereum blockchain, which is used for funding.

Looking at the road map of public token sales in November 2019, mainnet will be launched right in 2021 Q4, do we have to wait 2 years to swap?

Does this mean that for the past 2 years the HNT token will not be listed exchange? after swapping HNT to HVC, does it enter the exchange?
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 10:14:00 AM

Yes, that is correct.

Looking at the road map of public token sales in November 2019, mainnet will be launched right in 2021 Q4, do we have to wait 2 years to swap?

Does this mean that for the past 2 years the HNT token will not be listed exchange? after swapping HNT to HVC, does it enter the exchange?

We aim to have HNT and HVC listed on the same exchanges so that users can easily trade with both.

FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:02:42 PM

Yes, that is correct.

We aim to have HNT and HVC listed on the same exchanges so that users can easily trade with both.
How do you imagine trading both token/coin at the same time? If an swap occurs, one of tokens must be removed from exchange!
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:36:53 PM

Yes, that is correct.

How do you imagine trading both token/coin at the same time? If an swap occurs, one of tokens must be removed from exchange!

maybe Hivenet wants to develop two coins at the same time on the market, and I'm also confused why should swap if the two remain on the market?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 04:47:42 PM

Yes, that is correct.

maybe Hivenet wants to develop two coins at the same time on the market, and I'm also confused why should swap if the two remain on the market?

Nobody said "at the same time".
After the swap from HNT to HVC, the HNT will have no relevance anymore.
Therefore we first want to have the HNT listed to provide trading opportunities for HNT owners.
After the swap, all focus will be solely on the HVC.

FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:42:43 PM

Yes, that is correct.

Therefore we first want to have the HNT listed to provide trading opportunities for HNT owners.
Yes, apparently I did not understand what you said in your previous post. Scheme when traded 1 token (HNT), then swap (HNT > HVC), then traded only second coin (HVC) - is correct.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:33:31 AM

Yes, that is correct.

Yes, apparently I did not understand what you said in your previous post. Scheme when traded 1 token (HNT), then swap (HNT > HVC), then traded only second coin (HVC) - is correct.

Then when will the HNT trade begin or wait for the IEO sale to finish because I don't see the HNT trading schedule on the road map, because the swap is still long in mainnet planned for 2021.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:34:52 PM

HiveNet released a demo video showing how the prototype of the current version of the platform works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89tMU3c6cZM
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 03:15:03 PM

Then when will the HNT trade begin or wait for the IEO sale to finish because I don't see the HNT trading schedule on the road map, because the swap is still long in mainnet planned for 2021.

We want to have HNT trading opportunities in place after the IEO/Public Sale.
Before that, there would be too little HNT distribution to create healthy trading opportunities.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: