Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards  (Read 2211 times)
Rubinchih

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:23:33 AM

A rather unusual idea for IEO. I don’t even know whether it’s realistic to raise money for such an idea. The forum has many other serious IEO/ICO and everyone has problems with fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caleiaa

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:48:01 AM

The market has fallen again and new projects now have a hard time. Maybe the team needs to look for more original methods to attract users. And the team should give more information about the development of the project.
It became harder for projects, yes, we won’t argue, but this is not the end, no one forbade even actively developing in such a market
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:55:23 AM

A rather unusual idea for IEO. I don’t even know whether it’s realistic to raise money for such an idea. The forum has many other serious IEO/ICO and everyone has problems with fees.
And the problem is because people stop believing in projects and see that the cryptocurrency market is gradually falling down
SKGrel_6

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:57:54 AM

The market has fallen again and new projects now have a hard time. Maybe the team needs to look for more original methods to attract users. And the team should give more information about the development of the project.
Everything is simple, you can simply organize various conferences and in this way attract people to the project, it always worked and will work
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:05:53 AM

And the problem is because people stop believing in projects and see that the cryptocurrency market is gradually falling down
Unfortunately this is so. I myself have been disappointed in everything for a long time. To save the market again need to arrange a bull run. Then new and old traders will come.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 08:08:52 AM

It became harder for projects, yes, we won’t argue, but this is not the end, no one forbade even actively developing in such a market
Therefore, it became more difficult to attract users to the new project. Recently many people began to lose hope for profit, I hope it's temporary.
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:24:45 AM

I agree that over the past 2 years, many have become disillusioned with cryptocurrencies. But perhaps fans of cryptocurrencies hope that the boom of 2017 can be repeated. although it is unlikely
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:18:44 PM

I agree that over the past 2 years, many have become disillusioned with cryptocurrencies. But perhaps fans of cryptocurrencies hope that the boom of 2017 can be repeated. although it is unlikely
I don't know if the boom of 2017 will happen again,  but I am sure that cryptocurrencies will be in demand in our lives. And good projects will show themselves.
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 02:34:38 PM

Let's be honest what was two years ago was a unique event. I do not believe that this can ever happen again.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:57:55 PM

Let's be honest what was two years ago was a unique event. I do not believe that this can ever happen again.
I agree that such events happen only once. Make a lot of money out of nothing now will not work. But now, too, there are good projects where you can earn, although not as much as it was before.
wastyks

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 07:41:18 PM

Now probably every project has problems. I can't say that this project is any special. as in many projects a referral system is used to attract users. If the team will perform the tasks, then maybe they will succeed.
Arina_gol

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:43:37 AM

I agree that such events happen only once. Make a lot of money out of nothing now will not work. But now, too, there are good projects where you can earn, although not as much as it was before.
Now it’s completely different time, the cryptocurrency has changed and this must be taken adequately
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:53:08 AM

Now probably every project has problems. I can't say that this project is any special. as in many projects a referral system is used to attract users. If the team will perform the tasks, then maybe they will succeed.
A lot depends on how you advertise the project, what percentages for the referral program and many more different nuances
Cuynuo

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:55:50 AM

If you are talking about the growth of cryptocurrency, then now it’s almost not really much, the last time it grew 5 times, i just remember that everything changed
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:44:09 AM

If you are talking about the growth of cryptocurrency, then now it’s almost not really much, the last time it grew 5 times, i just remember that everything changed
Some projects can give good growth, but there are very few such projects. Only time can show whether this project has such prospects. And much will depend on the team of course.

remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:30:32 AM

Now it’s completely different time, the cryptocurrency has changed and this must be taken adequately
Now around the crypto currency there is no former excitement. But projects continue to emerge and among them there is quite good on which can be earn, although such projects little. Fans of cryptocurrencies just need to follow the General development of the sphere and market movements.
wastyks

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 12:24:22 PM

A lot depends on how you advertise the project, what percentages for the referral program and many more different nuances
Now users have become smarter and don't want to believe simple promises. The project team needs to try to convince users. Unfortunately experience shows that many projects do not achieve success.
grigora

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 02:36:47 PM

You are right without advertising, not a single project can carry out the fees in the volumes announced. The project is interesting, is it something like meme coins?
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 04:00:51 PM

Maybe there are good projects, but they cannot raise money. There is a lot of scam among them. Also, I do not hear in the news about cryptocurrency as before.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 04:48:43 PM

Bounty campaigns were usually used to advertise crypto projects. Maybe the team should think about it. together with the referral program, it can give a good advertising effect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: