Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards  (Read 2211 times)
hizzy

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:55:03 AM

I believe that these are just elementary things that will tune over time, but still I wanted more news and a lively dialogue with the team. I do not like to live in conjecture.
As for me on the forum you can discuss absolutely any topics, ideas and how to help in the development of the project
Yes, but it is most likely a dialogue with the team, as you can see the team is not activated to answer questions!
Then it’s best for you to look into the telegram group and ask there a question that worries you!
Then why create a topic on BTT ?? Where is the active admin who represents the team? Activity from the team zero.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:47:03 PM

Our team is here all the time. First we must prepare the app, after that is time to see what is what and make updates - if something is not working properly.
I would like to see informational updates on the branch from the team, it would be more convenient to find out about the latest news.!
Juiice (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 03:12:14 PM

I believe that these are just elementary things that will tune over time, but still I wanted more news and a lively dialogue with the team. I do not like to live in conjecture.
As for me on the forum you can discuss absolutely any topics, ideas and how to help in the development of the project
Yes, but it is most likely a dialogue with the team, as you can see the team is not activated to answer questions!
Then it’s best for you to look into the telegram group and ask there a question that worries you!
Then why create a topic on BTT ?? Where is the active admin who represents the team? Activity from the team zero.
Sorry, what was your question?
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:08:16 PM

Why is there no language regulation in the beta version Huh I don't think English is enough!
With the help of Google translator you can translate the page into your native language!
The translator does not translate the page correctly, there are a lot of errors and this spoils the whole impression of the application.
Juiice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 05:41:27 PM

Our team is here all the time. First we must prepare the app, after that is time to see what is what and make updates - if something is not working properly.
I would like to see informational updates on the branch from the team, it would be more convenient to find out about the latest news.!
We are planing to do weekly update of what our team is making on the site (updates etc).
ulfa21fall

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 06:05:53 PM

It's nice to see familiar faces turning over the pages of Icobench. Nice rating))) Surprised)))

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
Lavanilaga

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:53:30 PM

Why is there no language regulation in the beta version Huh I don't think English is enough!
With the help of Google translator you can translate the page into your native language!
The translator does not translate the page correctly, there are a lot of errors and this spoils the whole impression of the application.
Well, you can wait for the correct translation and then everything will become much clearer
Quinizet

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:20:00 PM

It's nice to see familiar faces turning over the pages of Icobench. Nice rating))) Surprised)))
Yes, many projects there are actually checked, why not, people trust such resources
Yatsydie

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:33:08 PM

We are planing to do weekly update of what our team is making on the site (updates etc).
I think you should transfer all information from the site to the forum, as there is also an active audience
Ikhuyle

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:40:25 PM

Will you have further improvements on the site itself? maybe add some updates
hizzy

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 01:15:48 PM

I have always been interested in how little-known projects that have just entered the warpath manage to collect such high ratings.
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:29:21 PM

I have always been interested in how little-known projects that have just entered the warpath manage to collect such high ratings.
Maybe because the team is not idle and working on it? I would argue about a little-known project. You're wrong)))
bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:26:56 PM

The branch is only developing, you need to be more active !! Few news, information, and an active audience.
Juiice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 05:31:02 PM

Sure, we are updating site all the time.
ulfa21fall

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 06:00:54 PM

Yes, many projects there are actually checked, why not, people trust such resources
So I’m talking about the same thing) it’s nice to see the growth of the team, I would like to wish only good luck in further achievements)

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
Juiice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 06:31:10 PM

So I’m talking about the same thing) it’s nice to see the growth of the team, I would like to wish only good luck in further achievements)

Thank you.
Lavanilaga

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:46:40 PM

I agree with you, the team ahead is still waiting for a lot of adventures, that is, you need to follow the competitors in the market
Ikhuyle

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:08:48 AM

The branch is only developing, you need to be more active !! Few news, information, and an active audience.
But the project is at the very initial stage of development, everything is still ahead of him, but much depends on the team itself
Onetamiles

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:31:10 AM

Any idea how the site will look in the future?
Haffenriz

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:37:25 AM

Any idea how the site will look in the future?
It seems to me that to develop a site, or rather to improve it, you can use all your imagination, the main thing is that in the future people like it all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: