Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards  (Read 2211 times)
hizzy

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:55:01 AM

It's nice to see familiar faces turning over the pages of Icobench. Nice rating))) Surprised)))
Yes, many projects there are actually checked, why not, people trust such resources
So I’m talking about the same thing) it’s nice to see the growth of the team, I would like to wish only good luck in further achievements)

I do not see any updates on the site, the quality is very lame, the main idea is good, but you need to work on updates.!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bchdfsy

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:47:05 PM

It's nice to see familiar faces turning over the pages of Icobench. Nice rating))) Surprised)))
Yes, many projects there are actually checked, why not, people trust such resources
So I’m talking about the same thing) it’s nice to see the growth of the team, I would like to wish only good luck in further achievements)

I do not see any updates on the site, the quality is very lame, the main idea is good, but you need to work on updates.!
That's why it is a beta version to get as much criticism as possible so that there is something to work on!
LynnPlumbing

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:44:02 PM

That's why it is a beta version to get as much criticism as possible so that there is something to work on!
Beta version is needed to detect bugs and other shortcomings.  not only for criticism
joalated

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:40:55 PM

How to get to Blockchain Life 2019 in Moscow ?? In the forum, you can beat a simple listener? Or access for members only?
xiaoxiaoqaz

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:04:14 PM

How to get to Blockchain Life 2019 in Moscow ?? In the forum, you can beat a simple listener? Or access for members only?

I think everyone who wants to can participate.  such events are open to all
LynnPlumbing

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:37:12 PM

I have never participated in such events, how to get there?
qkafbog

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:47:50 AM

I have never participated in such events, how to get there?
everything is very simple, go to the official website and find out the information.  Google to help you
rabies

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:23:03 AM

In order to get to the forum you need to write to CEO mail! Or apply on the official forum website!
LynnPlumbing

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:51:02 AM

I don’t quite understand the essence of the project, how can I make a profit?
marcus468

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 11:30:58 AM

Is he still active ?? What is the cost of participation ?? I would like to attend!
qkafbog

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:33:58 PM

Is he still active ?? What is the cost of participation ?? I would like to attend!
The conference ended 2 days ago, you did not have time.  If you want to attend such an event, you need to plan ahead
Juiice (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 07:34:53 PM

You need to invite people with you invitation link + you can get more points with posting, get likes etc.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:52:21 PM

You need to invite people with you invitation link + you can get more points with posting, get likes etc.
So it looks like a referral system. Although this is a very common practice in projects, but the user should have a good network of referrals.
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:05:31 PM

Our team is here all the time. First we must prepare the app, after that is time to see what is what and make updates - if something is not working properly.
I would like to see informational updates on the branch from the team, it would be more convenient to find out about the latest news.!
The branch is only developing, you need to be more active !! Few news, information, and an active audience.
But the project is at the very initial stage of development, everything is still ahead of him, but much depends on the team itself
The project needs to attract users from the very beginning, and for this purpose it is necessary to inform them about all stages of work.
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:33:56 PM

Our team is here all the time. First we must prepare the app, after that is time to see what is what and make updates - if something is not working properly.
I would like to see informational updates on the branch from the team, it would be more convenient to find out about the latest news.!
The branch is only developing, you need to be more active !! Few news, information, and an active audience.
But the project is at the very initial stage of development, everything is still ahead of him, but much depends on the team itself
The project needs to attract users from the very beginning, and for this purpose it is necessary to inform them about all stages of work.
It’s also logical, but any good project needs advertising, the more it is, the better for himself
Ne_Sven8

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:39:53 PM

The usual referral system, the best way to attract new people to the project, so many who do in the market
Cuynuo

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:47:40 PM

The usual referral system, the best way to attract new people to the project, so many who do in the market
You can do this the more you bring people to the project, the higher the payment, a pyramid of its kind, i’m sure that people will be interested
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:54:14 AM

It’s also logical, but any good project needs advertising, the more it is, the better for himself
Users are primarily interested in possible profits. But you are right, advertising is necessary because without users the project cannot develop and work.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 10:14:55 AM

Most projects use similar methods to attract customers, this is not surprising. However referrals will be difficult to attract if the project does not show good results in the development.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:20:59 PM

The market has fallen again and new projects now have a hard time. Maybe the team needs to look for more original methods to attract users. And the team should give more information about the development of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: