Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2020, 06:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about reducing the issue of coins to 3000 per block in order to accelerate its price increases?
it is a good idea
this must be done
this is a bad idea, but probably it needs to be done
this cannot be done in any case

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin is not just another cryptocurrency.  (Read 20363 times)
aHEAD88

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:31:03 AM

On Vindax, the coin should have already been released on 28.12 but the message about the listing was deleted for some reason. Now blocks are new, and the launched miner writes a disconect. What's the matter?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mksmining

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:09:05 PM

you need to add a function to the wallet when installing the choice of the directory where the blockchain will be stored. since many already have small volume loans Roll Eyes
Fortune1Coin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 06:23:53 PM

As we see this project is dying

why ? Admin or owner of FT1 is not replaying.
Solving problems of pool more than a week is nonsense, as exchanges wouldn't allow this, because there is no blockchain / explorer which can confirm all transactions and this makes possibility oof fraud

so i think this project is over , Rignt Admin ?
Not right!
Why should we spend time on the forum when it is critically necessary to solve the current problem?

To everyone who considers himself the most intelligent and insightful in the world:
If you think that the project is dead, then transfer me your coins and don't pi-pi-pi our brain. Right?
Thanks.

PS. Every day we work hard to solve the problem. Just go about your business and calmly wait for us to do our job. "The game will be released when it is ready" (c) Blizzard.
iftiml

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 07:29:17 PM

Solving problems of pool more than a week is nonsense, as exchanges wouldn't allow this, because there is no blockchain / explorer which can confirm all transactions and this makes possibility oof fraud

Not right!
Why should we spend time on the forum when it is critically necessary to solve the current problem?

To everyone who considers himself the most intelligent and insightful in the world:
If you think that the project is dead, then transfer me your coins and don't pi-pi-pi our brain. Right?
Thanks.

PS. Every day we work hard to solve the problem. Just go about your business and calmly wait for us to do our job. "The game will be released when it is ready" (c) Blizzard.

Not exactly
I'm on this project since announcement.
When we (me) ask that's because i'm careful and im thinking of this project.
I asked very clear, if mining / pool is not working how will you proceed , as for exchangers it need block explorer and pool/miners to work.
if is off then we have problem.
for example , if i want to buy x FT1 coins with btc eth whatever , how i will transfer to my account without working pool/mining.
Concept of mining is to have proof of transfer (independent/ which miners will confirm)
and that is why me or some other member is writing.
i think everyone here is clear and smart enough to see that every new project is huge gamble.
sometimes will succeed sometimes not.
we are all here to help this project to succeed , and of course we want to have info .
if i loose my coins im aware of risk, but i want to be informed not to waste resources.

What if im having miner open when he cant connect ?
I,m a right ?

i want this project to be successful story , and of course me and miners are expecting some infos on it.
If you think that we are wasting your time then you are completely wrong.
Without miners you or small group of people cannot success.

Xsidm

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:04:37 PM

I'm over here patiently waiting for FT1 to go live on an exchange! Not going to stop mining, either. I am getting network errors from the miner, but I think that will fix itself.
Fortune1Coin

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 10:08:15 PM

Not right!

Thanks.

Not exactly
I asked very clear, if mining / pool is not working how will you proceed , as for exchangers it need block explorer and pool/miners to work.
for example , if i want to buy x FT1 coins with btc eth whatever , how i will transfer to my account without working pool/mining.
Concept of mining is to have proof of transfer (independent/ which miners will confirm)
i think everyone here is clear and smart enough to see that every new project is huge gamble.
we are all here to help this project to succeed , and of course we want to have info .
if i loose my coins im aware of risk, but i want to be informed not to waste resources.

I,m a right ?

i want this project to be successful story , and of course me and miners are expecting some infos on it.

Please understand, we are more dependent on this project than you and therefore worry about our failures more than anyone else. We are working hard every day, seven days a week and sometimes without sleep to resolve the problem. We are very tired and all our time is aimed at solving the problem. Therefore, when someone starts talking about the fact that since we did not write on the forum for several days, the project is dead, then this surprises us greatly. Do not think that the project died only because there was no answer from us on the forum for several days. At a minimum, it looks like weird logic. Therefore, please be patient. We are working.
Xsidm

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:10:55 PM

Not right!

Thanks.

Not exactly

I,m a right ?

Please understand, we are more dependent on this project than you and therefore worry about our failures more than anyone else. We are working hard every day, seven days a week and sometimes without sleep to resolve the problem. We are very tired and all our time is aimed at solving the problem. Therefore, when someone starts talking about the fact that since we did not write on the forum for several days, the project is dead, then this surprises us greatly. Do not think that the project died only because there was no answer from us on the forum for several days. At a minimum, it looks like weird logic. Therefore, please be patient. We are working.

I've been with this project since the early days. You have not offended me or anything, I'm very pleased to see the progress you've made. It's great to see your project going on an exchange!

I do think at some point you should consider a mobile app (I can see that in the future, and I think you mentioned it already). Any word on multicore mining? I haven't had time to check on the project for a while, so I figured I'd ask.
Xsidm

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:42:57 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 02:35:23 AM by Xsidm

I tried asking one of the trading platforms if they had a loose idea or time frame as to when trading starts, but they just told me to follow the news. In retrospect, this makes perfect sense. Telling traders when it goes live kind of gives them an advantage, so I'm actually grateful they didn't tell me.

Edit: Is anyone able to mine right now?
shrek4646

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:10:59 AM

I tried asking one of the trading platforms if they had a loose idea or time frame as to when trading starts, but they just told me to follow the news. In retrospect, this makes perfect sense. Telling traders when it goes live kind of gives them an advantage, so I'm actually grateful they didn't tell me.

I think that the team since September has not been able to fix all the errors on the wallet and blockchain and is now afraid to say that the coin is mkrtva and there was no listing on the exchange only fake promises
funnow

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 10:23:21 AM

Mining is working right now, here is the proof
https://prnt.sc/qhgkev

So the things are going back to normal.
Pavel111555

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:31:53 AM

How to install the wallet on the Linux?
funnow

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 10:46:31 AM

How to install the wallet on the Linux?
I still didn't had time to do this video. Sorry. So if anyone is using linux wallet, please help our member.
airat9000

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:53:03 AM

russian internet not normal works
funnow

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 10:57:50 AM

russian internet not normal works

Collocation is on the way, with most profitable servers 100/100Mbit Optical internet.
aHEAD88

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 12:41:46 PM

I have miner started working in normal mode. 6 threads, all working. There are no block passes for 5-6 hours.
Pavel111555

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 01:23:01 PM

Please someone how to install the wallet on the Linux and run mining?
Fortune1Coin

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 01:47:22 PM

We haven't yet GUI for Linux.
U can use CLI mode only. But it's need some linux admins skill.
A77599050003

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 01:59:15 PM

when will the cryptocurrency exchange be trading
Fortune1Coin

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 02:42:14 PM

when will the cryptocurrency exchange be trading

Trading was supposed to begin on the 28th, but we were forced to postpone their start. Read the forum, please.
Lorraine11

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:50:49 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 03:24:35 PM by Lorraine11

The issue has not been resolved and will continue to wait. . .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.