Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which exchange do you prefer?
Coinsbit
CoinBene
Vindax
HitBTC
Catex

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin is not just another cryptocurrency.  (Read 17147 times)
iftiml

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:03:11 PM

Can we use another miner ? also can we mine with GPU?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Xsidm

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:03:59 PM

No mining with a GPU. Single-core CPU mining only. Smiley
iftiml

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:11:57 PM

Smiley why singe core can we use multi core or another miner since is cryptonight ?
funnow

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 07:31:32 PM

It's CPU only and will probably remain CPU only.
Xsidm

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:44:06 PM

Smiley why singe core can we use multi core or another miner since is cryptonight ?

The way the devs have it set up, I think you have to use the miner they made. They're keeping it single core. I think this is a good thing because it will help with its value and keep it easy for most people to mine.
Fortune1Coin

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 09:07:06 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:46:01 AM by mprep

Wallet synced now. But miner is not working for me.

Json Error getting blocktemplate (will retry in 10 sec) code=-4 msg=Failed extended parse wallet address address=my wallet address
Have trouble yet?

so finally I know what the "co-mining" means:  every one mine with their 1 thread CPU.... Smiley
No, it's temporary solution.

so finally I know what the "co-mining" means:  every one mine with their 1 thread CPU.... Smiley
I think co mining is from mining together in a pool so cooperating with other users in mining.
Yes.

Congrats to the team.
Thx a lot! And I want to say that for our success with you, we need to popularize Fortune1Coin. Community help in this matter cannot be overestimated. Therefore, please use your affiliate links as intended, as often as possible and wherever you can Smiley. We need more miners to make the coin popular and expensive on exchanges.

At this moment only CPU and only 1 thread. We know that sooner or later we will have to release a multi-threaded miner and open the source codes of our miner, so that other developers can adapt their GPU miners to our coin. But we will do it gradually, so as not to harm the coin and the community.

Yeah. I'm running few apps on my PC right now: this coin, video converter (low cpu usage settings), browser and music player. Not a single freeze. Smiley

This may actually be a true crypto for the masses. I don't see it ever being outlandishly expensive, ANYONE can mine it. Absolutely lovely. Can't wait to see news about an exchange.

Right man. Only one crypto (which was abandoned) and now we are trying to do some changes would be competitive with this.
Congrats to the team.

This is why I love crypto. I hope the devs find a way to accept donations because I'd love to help out. This is such a good concept.

Donations? I don't even know what to say...
First, your offer is very pleased, but not because of the money.
First of all, it pleases to the core that you believe in our coin so much!

We don’t know how to take donations. Because we never did that. But if I understand right, is it usual to use a Bitcoin address for this?
Xsidm

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:36:12 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:46:16 AM by mprep

Yeah. I'm running few apps on my PC right now: this coin, video converter (low cpu usage settings), browser and music player. Not a single freeze. Smiley

This may actually be a true crypto for the masses. I don't see it ever being outlandishly expensive, ANYONE can mine it. Absolutely lovely. Can't wait to see news about an exchange.

Right man. Only one crypto (which was abandoned) and now we are trying to do some changes would be competitive with this.
Congrats to the team.

This is why I love crypto. I hope the devs find a way to accept donations because I'd love to help out. This is such a good concept.

Donations? I don't even know what to say...
First, your offer is very pleased, but not because of the money.
First of all, it pleases to the core that you believe in our coin so much!

We don’t know how to take donations. Because we never did that. But if I understand right, is it usual to use a Bitcoin address for this?

Yep! It still won't let me send messages. Idk how they feel about posting addresses here. Maybe when we go on an exchange, I can scrounge some more crypto together for your team. Smiley

Edit: Man I need more coffee. Ignore the Discord thing. I'm on one about that this week, god.  Roll Eyes

Pushing my 2700x as hard as it will go! lol
funnow

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 02:19:53 AM

Wallet synced now. But miner is not working for me.

Json Error getting blocktemplate (will retry in 10 sec) code=-4 msg=Failed extended parse wallet address address=my wallet address
Have trouble yet?

No, it's temporary solution.

I think co mining is from mining together in a pool so cooperating with other users in mining.
Yes.

Congrats to the team.
Thx a lot! And I want to say that for our success with you, we need to popularize Fortune1Coin. Community help in this matter cannot be overestimated. Therefore, please use your affiliate links as intended, as often as possible and wherever you can Smiley. We need more miners to make the coin popular and expensive on exchanges.

At this moment only CPU and only 1 thread. We know that sooner or later we will have to release a multi-threaded miner and open the source codes of our miner, so that other developers can adapt their GPU miners to our coin. But we will do it gradually, so as not to harm the coin and the community.

It's better that you leave only 1 thread, so It would be for lot of miners.
MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:51:28 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 04:20:50 AM by MineDumpNextOne

Sent my coins to a new wallet. Seems to by working now.

Network hashrate 1.505 Kh/s
Difficulty 271016
funnow

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 07:22:09 AM

Sent my coins to a new wallet. Seems to by working now.

Network hashrate 1.505 Kh/s
Difficulty 271016

Okay, great that works now

Hashrate and difficulty grows Smiley
Madlass

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:10:08 PM

I watched this coin with caution, today I downloaded the miner. Everything good, I'm very excited! Only one affiliate i have at this moment. Who has any success with affiliates? The coin definitely has potential.
AnyBany

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:01:08 PM

You are so right, this is maybe the only coin that can be mined by everybody.
Just like BTC in the early years !   Cool

I don’t know how Bitcoin was in the early years. But I'm a beginner ... And I really like button Start mining
Xsidm

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:28:29 PM

I watched this coin with caution, today I downloaded the miner. Everything good, I'm very excited! Only one affiliate i have at this moment. Who has any success with affiliates? The coin definitely has potential.

I haven't got a chance to try it yet, but I plan to. Cheesy

I don’t know how Bitcoin was in the early years. But I'm a beginner ... And I really like button Start mining

Wayyyyyy back in 2011 I mined a whole 0.001 BTC with a crappy motherboard GPU. Might have been 2010, I'm unsure. Took a whole day and I was like, there's no way this will ever be profitable. How wrong I was!
funnow

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 05:57:24 PM

Wayyyyyy back in 2011 I mined a whole 0.001 BTC with a crappy motherboard GPU. Might have been 2010, I'm unsure. Took a whole day and I was like, there's no way this will ever be profitable. How wrong I was!

Definitely the best concept for a coin. Something similar for me for BTC and mining. When this crypto will hit any exchange will explode.

Xsidm

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:00:42 PM

Definitely the best concept for a coin. Something similar for me for BTC and mining. When this crypto will hit any exchange will explode.

Yeah I expect difficulty to shoot WAY up.
pochy123

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:14:07 PM

discord please
Xsidm

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:15:51 PM

discord please

Devs are not able to run a Discord at the moment; they're focusing everything on development and getting the coin on an exchange. There is a fan Discord authorized (somewhat) by the dev: https://discord.gg/m9Cptn
funnow

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 06:20:03 PM

Xsidm -> why your posts are still 28??? Waiting for your 30 posts, so we can keep in touch.
Xsidm

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:21:35 PM

Xsidm -> why your posts are still 28??? Waiting for your 30 posts, so we can keep in touch.

Idk. Not sure why. I am new, maybe they're just making sure I'm not a spammer or I haven't posted as much as I thought.

Edit: Status changed to online. Hopefully it will helps
funnow

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 06:24:45 PM

Idk. Not sure why. I am new, maybe they're just making sure I'm not a spammer or I haven't posted as much as I thought.

Edit: Status changed to online. Hopefully it will helps
You have to look Activity - have to be 30.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.