Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about reducing the issue of coins to 3000 per block in order to accelerate its price increases?
it is a good idea
this must be done
this is a bad idea, but probably it needs to be done
this cannot be done in any case

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program.  (Read 30107 times)
Fortune1Coin (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 01:09:40 PM

In fact, I have said so much, I just want to see the team's technical strength and financial ability. It's about whether you can go the long way. This is very important. Currently, I don't see more information. Thousands of coins on the market, the advantages of FT1? Just a member level three reward? What about other things?

I wrote above that we are the team of enthusiasts. We do not have investors or sponsors, although we are ready to accept donations. Because donations will accelerate the work on the project, if donates allow the development of a full-time job.
But we understand how cryptocurrency pricing mechanisms work. Therefore, in our coin there are no innovative encryption algorithms or anything else similar. We just took the Bytecoin and based on it we made our own coin. But what we added to it is not technological know-how, from the point of view of most other cryptocurrencies. But we have put in our coin mechanisms of an independent increase in popularity and accessibility for the masses, and therefore an increase in the value of this coin.

At first it’s hard to understand, because everyone is used to thinking with the stories of Bitcoin and other already popular coins. But as soon as you understand that the only one thing that is needed to raise the value of our coin is a large number of miners, you will be pleasantly surprised and discouraged by this. This is difficult to understand at beginning because it is very simple. This is the strength of our coin. As soon as a large number of people understand this, the popularity of the coin will grow exponentially. And up to this point there is not so much time left. Even with the worst set of circumstances, it will take from one month to three. So we don’t need millions of dollars to continue developing the project. A few BTCs are enough for us to switch to full-time development and increase the capacity of our servers.

Everything else is done by the coin itself and the community interested in their own wealth. Therefore, we are very grateful to our entire community!

EDIT: When more than 3,000 people begin to mine our coin, the income of each miner will decrease on average to one coin or less. Then, in order to make a good investment (large volume), you will have to buy the coins on the exchanges. This will ensure the demand and increase in the value of the coin. A further increase in miners (we plan to increase the pool to 1,000,000 miners) will lead to even more expensive coins. For other coins, the difficulty of mining does not affect the value, but our coin has it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 01:38:26 PM

How many tokens did the team reserve?

The premining for the team was 15 million coins, but we continue to mine, like all users. And of course we already have more coins. But this is a very small amount compared to annual emissions. Our coins do not threaten the market.
MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:56:01 PM

I have couple millions FT1. Mining since first day ANN and continue mining  Roll Eyes
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 03:33:03 PM

Sorry, but pool restarted again. Check your miners plz.
airat9000

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:03:48 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2019, 02:11:43 AM by airat9000

I have a couple of questions

1) when do you go public?
2) what is the planned price for 1 coin
3) the number of blocks to the last currency
4) will mining be video cards? because I already have 6 core processor barely breathing.
5) It would be nice to make a currency so that they could take something for it, then I think the price will go good on the exchange.

6) I did not understand more precisely how many coins there will be. will there be if if there is not enough release yet?
7) when will you make a site with blocks and locations? to see which block is more accurate if you are not at home.
 Wink Wink

Cool New - and the main question is how much wallet will I occupy? if already 890 mb ..
I hope enough, or can I delete the date folder?
vgonta

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:21:43 AM

Pool restarted. Check your miners plz.
My question is hard to answer?

No, please do not think so. There was just an urgent post after which I wrote you this answer.

Yes, the market is not as good as we would like, but we could no longer delay the launch of the project.
If in the near future, we will be able to overcome the bar of 3,000 miners, then the placement on exchanges will be very successful. That is, the price will be close to $1 at the beginning and will continue to grow steadily. We consider the maximum possible price for our coin $ 2500 (in a year or two). But these are only our calculations, only the market will show the truth.

We would not want to create our own exchange, but we are considering the option of creating such an exchange together with community members.

We don't want to create additional (Telegram, Discord, etc.) communication channels yet. Because we cannot fully support them. We do not have the resources for someone to be constantly in the chat.

Please ask your questions again if I have not answered all of them. We always need community feedback.
1 dollar, are you serious? Is the team confident? Where does the money come from? The total number of coins is so much, 1 dollar is a dream.
I thinq if in 3-5 years 15000 F1C well be cost 10 dollars that is dream, 3096 yers of mining, it's crazy Smiley But I stil mining Smiley
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 12:43:38 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2019, 10:00:54 PM by mprep

4) will mining be video cards? because I already have 6 core processor barely breathing.
5) It would be nice to make a currency so that they could take something for it, then I think the price will go good on the exchange.

6) I did not understand more precisely how many coins there will be. will there be if if there is not enough release yet?
7) when will you make a site with blocks and locations? to see which block is more accurate if you are not at home.
 Wink Wink

Cool New - and the main question is how much wallet will I occupy? if already 890 mb ..

1. ASAP, if you mean exchanges.
2. The peculiarity of our coin is that its price depends mainly on the number of miners in the pool. The more miners, the higher the price of the coin.
3. Sorry, I didn’t quite understand the question.
4. Yes, but in the future.
6. From a technical point of view, the limit of coins is huge. But it is unlikely to ever be achieved.
7. Block explorer is in the plans
8. We plan to release a lightweight version of the wallet, where there will be a shortened version of the blockchain.

PS. We received an offer from Crex24.com  (https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/crex24/) to place our coin. But they want listing fees around 0.50 BTC. For those who want to trade on this exchange, if you want and can make a donation, you can do it at the addresses indicated in my signature.

New version 0.9.8. available (update STRONGLY recommended).
- changes in network protocol
- bug fixes in wallet
- increased stability in wallet
- increased speed of work in wallet
- changes in GUI
- other minor fixes and improvements

PS. We were forced to restart the pool several times today. We are very sorry, but it was necessary.
pochy123

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:54:06 PM

Wink Wink

1. ASAP, if you mean exchanges.
2. The peculiarity of our coin is that its price depends mainly on the number of miners in the pool. The more miners, the higher the price of the coin.
3. Sorry, I didn’t quite understand the question.
4. Yes, but in the future.
6. From a technical point of view, the limit of coins is huge. But it is unlikely to ever be achieved.
7. Block explorer is in the plans
8. We plan to release a lightweight version of the wallet, where there will be a shortened version of the blockchain.

PS. We received an offer from Crex24.com  (https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/crex24/) to place our coin. But they want listing fees around 0.50 BTC. For those who want to trade on this exchange, if you want and can make a donation, you can do it at the addresses indicated in my signature.

ok it seems that crex 24 haora resibe cryptonote coins
airat9000

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:10:55 PM

I write in Russian at the same time in the forum I hope they will not be banned ..
why am i writing? so as not to forget the exact text (since the translator and the translation are horrible)

in general on 3 issue
this is the number of coins as in question 6 ..

Cool a question with lite currency, yes you need!
because I have a hard drive with only 54 GB of free space ..

and most importantly, you would go to a couple of exchanges at a finance or other more reputable exchanges, and not at 1, so that the price would rise immediately.

calculation of the price, I think it’s not right to do everything so that everything depends on the miners! this is mistake. It would be necessary to do so to use the currency! So that I can buy toys, things with currency, by the way, I’m ready to connect my store and so that prices go up. ready to sell my products for your currency yet.
coinpayments as acceptance ..
it will be gorgeous!

я пишy нa pyccкoм зaoднo в фopyмe нaдeюcь нe зaбaнят..
пoчeмy пишy? чтo бы нe зaбыть тoчный тeкcт (тaк кaк пepeвoдчик и пepeвoд yжac)

в oбщeм пo 3 вoпpocy
этo кoличecтвo мoнeт кaк в 6 вoпpoce..

Cool вoпpoc c oблeгчeннoй вaлютoй дa нyжнo!
пoтoмy чтo y мeня жecткий диcк вceгo 54 гб cвoбoднoгo мecтa..

и глaвнoe вaм бы нa бинaнce или дpyгиe бoлee coлидныe биpжи выйти и нe нa 1 a нa пapy биpж, чтo бы цeнa пoднялacь cpaзy.

пocчeт цeны я дyмaю нe пpaвильнo дeлaть чтo бы тoлькo oт мaйнepoв зaвиceлo вce! этo oшибкa. Haдo бы дeлaть тaк чтo бы вaлютoй пoльзoвaлиcь! Чтo бы я мoг кyпить вaлютoй игpyшки, вeщи, кcтaти я гoтoв cвoй мaгaзин пoдключить и тaк чтo бы цeны пoшлa ввepx. гoтoв cвoю пpoдyкцию пpoдaвaть зa вaшy вaлютy eщe.
coinpayments кaк пpиeмкa..
вoт бyдeт шикapнo!
airat9000

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:25:57 PM

I’ll tell you one thing - I’m unlikely to go and trade on an exchange that is not known to anyone, and it’s not clear how I will withdraw money.
if there is a binance and hitbts and others.
then there yes I agree! because there is less risk. but not understandable exchanges - no offense was enough for me Smiley okay, I didn’t use it and my friends lost more than 500,000 BTTC from their greed - it’s not clear which exchanges they believed.
airat9000

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:10:53 PM

by the way the idea!
more to my questions ..
still implement a light wallet and separate mining on processors and video cards
It would be just gorgeous!
Because you did .. but let's say you don’t remember on phones with 4 gigs.
Okay, I have computers, and then with 54 GB of free space, you can’t get too.  Wink Wink

and the creation of this, I think, will just give people faith in the currency. + if the stores start with solid exchanges. then in general everything will be in oil. I suppose I wouldn’t refuse my store to accept your currencies.
NoobKid220

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:34:40 AM

can someone tell me how we can mine this coin? I got the wallet now but I have no idea how I can mine it.
airat9000

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:06:12 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 03:42:04 AM by airat9000

Angry Angry trable - not open wallet file - lost! that is ?
lost 42300 coins
https://disk.yandex.ru/client/recent?idApp=client&display=normal&groupBy=none&order=0&sort=mtime&view=icons&typeClustering=geo&action-null&idAlbum=undefined&dialog=slider&idDialog=%2Fdisk%2Ffactorio%2F2019-09-28_6-08-50.png

there is the same problem in computers that BCN had, file loss. this is not only on my computer but also on others if some bugs are not big. Files are lost .. in general - please fix this problem .. do mining and wallets separately, because excuse me - lose 43,300 coins well, and if there are 4 million coins?

need a normal backup file do you. even a schoolboy could recover.
  because the loss of such a bug = this is the problem ..
it’s good that now the problem has surfaced .. and not when I had 5 million coins in another currency

don’t be offended by me, I just really find problems .. and this must be corrected, many will simply leave by sending a coin. But you need to solve the problem.

sehmet@sev

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:06:37 AM

lost 42300 coins

there is the same problem in computers that BCN had, file loss. this is not only on my computer but also on others if some bugs are not big. Files are lost .. in general - please fix this problem .. do mining and wallets separately, because excuse me - lose 43,300 coins well, and if there are 4 million coins?

it’s good that now the problem has surfaced .. and not when I had 5 million coins in another currency

don’t be offended by me, I just really find problems .. and this must be corrected, many will simply leave by sending a coin. But you need to solve the problem.

You can restore wallet from mnemonic. If you save mnemonic. Also search file on you computer *.wallet.
airat9000

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:11:35 AM

lost 42300 coins
https://disk.yandex.ru/client/recent?idApp=client&display=normal&groupBy=none&order=0&sort=mtime&view=icons&typeClustering=geo&action-null&idAlbum=undefined&dialog=slider&idDialog=%2Fdisk%2Ffactorio%2F2019-09-28_6-08-50.png

You can restore wallet from mnemonic. If you save mnemonic. Also search file on you computer *.wallet.

who is export disk? mnemonic file?
sehmet@sev

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:24:13 AM

lost 42300 coins

Кoгдa coздaeтe wallet, клиeнт вaм пoкaзывaeт нaбop paндoмныx cлoв. Этo и ecть мнeмoникa, этo нyжнo для вoccтaнoвлeния кoшeлькa из любoгo мecтa. Xpaнить кaк зeницy oкa !
Ha кoмпьютepe пoищитe фaйл c pacшиpeниeм wallet, и oткpoйтe eгo в клиeнтe

airat9000

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:27:28 AM

lost 42300 coins

Кoгдa coздaeтe wallet, клиeнт вaм пoкaзывaeт нaбop paндoмныx cлoв. Этo и ecть мнeмoникa, этo нyжнo для вoccтaнoвлeния кoшeлькa из любoгo мecтa. Xpaнить кaк зeницy oкa !
Ha кoмпьютepe пoищитe фaйл c pacшиpeниeм wallet, и oткpoйтe eгo в клиeнтe

этo тo я дeлaл! в тoм тoм тo и дeлo чтo и тaк и тaк нe oткpывaeт я пoэтoмy и нaпиcaл o пpoблeмe..
y мeня тaкoe в бcн былo. кoгдa я тaм миллиoны мoнeт пoтepял. и дaжe бaзy и кoпии нe пoмoгли.

I did it! in fact of the matter is that this and that does not open anyway, therefore I wrote about the problem ..
I had this in BCN. when I lost millions of coins there. and even the base and copies did not help.
sehmet@sev

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:33:36 AM

can someone tell me how we can mine this coin? I got the wallet now but I have no idea how I can mine it.

Create wallet
Save mnemonic
Choose name and location of wallet
When wallet synchronized, choose mining in left toolbar -> start mining

It's simple  Wink
sehmet@sev

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:47:47 AM

этo тo я дeлaл! в тoм тoм тo и дeлo чтo и тaк и тaк нe oткpывaeт я пoэтoмy и нaпиcaл o пpoблeмe..
y мeня тaкoe в бcн былo. кoгдa я тaм миллиoны мoнeт пoтepял. и дaжe бaзy и кoпии нe пoмoгли.

I did it! in fact of the matter is that this and that does not open anyway, therefore I wrote about the problem ..
I had this in BCN. when I lost millions of coins there. and even the base and copies did not help.
[/quote]

Nobody has same problem. Wrote about this to the team on website.
Maybe you do something wrong...
MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:52:27 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 05:41:54 AM by MineDumpNextOne

I have few wallet. No problems with files. Do backup everytime. Do backup of backup. Smiley
Check your RAM and HDD for errors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: