Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about reducing the issue of coins to 3000 per block in order to accelerate its price increases?
it is a good idea
this must be done
this is a bad idea, but probably it needs to be done
this cannot be done in any case

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program.  (Read 30104 times)
Fortune1Coin (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 11:22:09 PM

New version 0.9.9. available
this update STRONGLY recommended for miners.
-bug fixes in miner
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
~Trololoh~

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:27:19 PM

Biggest problem with wallet besides from slow sync up would be connection problems.
If I open my port I get over 200 nodes but it does not sync.
Reason seems to be that my upload is maxed out, that's 100 kB/s.
So comm with other nodes seems to fail.
I have to close my port but then I have to wait a long time if I get any node at all.
We really need a connection limiter that can be set by user.
Also we need more seed/master nodes since many ppl for some reason can not open the port.
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 11:34:27 PM

Biggest problem with wallet besides from slow sync up would be connection problems.
I have to close my port but then I have to wait a long time if I get any node at all.
Also we need more seed/master nodes since many ppl for some reason can not open the port.

We already know about the problem and will try to solve it in the very near future. As a temporary solution, you can delete the "peer_db" folder in the wallet's data folder.

UPD: try 0.9.9.plz, because it has a little tweak to solve this problem. Please give feedback if this helps you.
airat9000

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:47:40 PM

Huh Huh 9.9 Not fixes in cores mines  Embarrassed back in me 0.9.7

I can’t choose the number of cores .. again the system now loads 95%, especially AMD pfenom
~Trololoh~

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:12:53 AM

We already know about the problem and will try to solve it in the very near future. As a temporary solution, you can delete the "peer_db" folder in the wallet's data folder.

UPD: try 0.9.9.plz, because it has a little tweak to solve this problem. Please give feedback if this helps you.
Good to hear that you know and try to solve it.

New miner seems better, just upgraded some min ago.

Sofar I only got this :
Json Error submitting chanks: Failed to find wallet address address=das1cZPjcmQVBqnkSM46qEAK7CbcGZfDLiUux6p9xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The miners who got this error did not restart.

MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:16:44 AM

Guys! Discord = unofficial! Read first post please. There can be anyone and write anything he/she wants to.
Beware of scammers and fake accounts.
airat9000

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:24:11 AM

Guys! Discord = unofficial! Read first post please. There can be anyone and write anything he/she wants to.

what are you talking about?
funnow

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 10:30:16 AM

about fake people trolling FT1 reputation.
funnow

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 10:50:19 AM

about fake people trolling FT1 reputation.

I saw that. I will be deleting anything of that nature until I get 100% confirmation that it's the real dev.
Oh okay. It's better that someone who has time watch the channel as much as possible.
keseoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:12:06 PM

o peers for the new version!

it's used to be 5-8 peers as soon as open the wallet, but it's 0 for hours today after I downloaded the new versoion...
anyone got the same problem ?

Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:51:33 PM

Huh Huh 9.9 Not fixes in cores mines  Embarrassed back in me 0.9.7

I can’t choose the number of cores .. again the system now loads 95%, especially AMD pfenom
In the old version, you also could not choose the number of processor threads. This option did not work. Therefore, we have turned it off for now. I recommend you upgrade.

it's used to be 5-8 peers as soon as open the wallet, but it's 0 for hours today after I downloaded the new versoion...
Delete peer_db folder in data folder, plz.

The most basic function of the coin cannot be guaranteed. The team is really great. Continue to do so and you will die. Pay attention to time and efficiency

The basic functions of the coin are guaranteed properly. There are some things whose implementation is delayed, but this is normal. After all, there are only 24 hours in a day, and we are not cyborgs. In addition, folk wisdom says that the best is the enemy of the good.

PS. I am currently preparing the answer for the Chinese miners, which I promised.
PS2. Pool restarted check your miners plz.
~Trololoh~

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:03:11 PM

Huh Huh 9.9 Not fixes in cores mines  Embarrassed back in me 0.9.7

In the old version, you also could not choose the number of processor threads. This option did not work. Therefore, we have turned it off for now. I recommend you upgrade.

Delete peer_db folder in data folder, plz.

The most basic function of the coin cannot be guaranteed. The team is really great. Continue to do so and you will die. Pay attention to time and efficiency

The basic functions of the coin are guaranteed properly. There are some things whose implementation is delayed, but this is normal. After all, there are only 24 hours in a day, and we are not cyborgs. In addition, folk wisdom says that the best is the enemy of the good.

PS. I am currently preparing the answer for the Chinese miners, which I promised.
PS2. Pool restarted check your miners plz.
Looks we have a nasty bug left.
When pool restarts miners stay dead, there is no restart.
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 01:13:13 PM

Even now your miner is still not working??

First, I will answer simple questions:
1. It is wrong to think that we are not ready to pay for listing on the exchange. Such options are being considered. But we are limited in resources.
2. I already spoke about this earlier, we do not work full time. As soon as it will be possible to change the way we do it immediately.
3. Today or tomorrow we will add nodes in Asia and North America

Now the big answer to the big question @BTCxinyang :
~Trololoh~

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:24:30 PM

Even now your miner is still not working??
I did a manual restart maybe I was not patient enough ?
How many min should it take for the miners to restart ?
MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:40:04 PM

Both wallet are synced ok right now. One of them was lagged yesterday.
~Trololoh~

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:45:48 PM

This did the trick for me :
Delete peer_db folder in data folder.
funnow

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 02:16:37 PM

This did the trick for me :
Delete peer_db folder in data folder.
Yes, same here. Both wallet are now okay.
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 04:18:54 PM

How many min should it take for the miners to restart ?
Up to 5 mins
mikebm

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:53:36 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 05:23:08 PM by mikebm

updated to 0.9.9. began backlog.no network connection.
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 06:32:31 PM

Now the big answer to the big question @BTCxinyang and not only for him:

What I want to say below is actually very difficult to explain for just one single reason. The thing is that it is very simple. I will try to explain such a simple thing that it always falls out of sight of most people who look at our coin. It is very subtle. Therefore, it is so difficult to see it the first time. Therefore, I will try to add a little simple arithmetic to make it more obvious.
Let's divide the question into parts, or rather, into several introductory questions:
1. What are the most important factors of pricing for any cryptocurrency?
2. What is the difference between mining in a regular pool and mining our coin in the co-pool?
3. And finally, how does all this relate to our coin?
Consistently answering these three questions, I hope that I will be able to explain the coin uniqueness and success.
So…
1. There are only two things that affect the value of cryptocurrency in the market - this is its popularity and the fundamental factors of the market - supply and demand. It seems simple, but note that popularity can affect demand, but has little effect on supply. What does it mean? This means that by developing the popularity of a coin, you can develop demand for it, but you cannot limit the supply in any way. Why limit the supply? To increase the value of the coin - obviously. Because it is the balance of supply and demand that affects the price, not just demand or only supply. And so what do we see? We see that for the success of a coin in the market you must control three parameters of its life: popularity, demand, supply. That's all for now, but we will return to these conclusions a bit later.
2. Many have mining experience in pools. Then you know that on weak equipment you cannot mine a successful coins. You just do not earn anything. The reason is simple - ordinary pools very often do not take into account the work of low-powered miners. Therefore, we came up with cooperative mining, which only looks similar to regular mining in a pool. Technical details are not important right now, the only thing that matters is that the work of all miners is taken into account and the reward is calculated in proportion to the miner's contribution to the search for the block hash. That is, the reward is divided into ALL miners who participated in the block mining. Remember this thought - it is important. And the second important argument in favor of our pool is that there is no competition between the pools. When you mine other coins in a regular pool, you are not guaranteed a reward, because block can find another pool. And then you don’t get anything at all. In our pool, you get rewarded anyway. Even if you ever want to create your own pool for mining our coin, then it will be more profitable for you to include it in our pool than mine separately. It is a fact. And just an interesting point - regular pools do not allow you to implement an affiliate program, because formally mining goes only to one address of the pool itself. Your addresses are not rewarded, so affiliate rewards cannot be calculated.
3. And so, now the hardest part is to explain how this is all related. Phew ... In fact, everything is so simple that it could fit in one sentence. But this is the difficulty. After all, I already spoke about this in one sentence, but the result is not significant. And so, let's remember that in our coin price equation there are several variables: popularity, supply, demand. All this is in the context of the fact that the coin is mined in one pool and the reward is divided into ALL miners. Now you will understand why this is important ... We see that our affiliate program is working better and better every day, moreover, the current problems are related to the fact that the application architecture that we inherited from Bytecoin does not allow us to accept more than 400 miners . We are now confronted with this limit and the application crashes under such a load. We are urgently changing the architecture of the application, but it takes time. But the idea of ​​sewing an affiliate program into the blockchain worked, our coin is gaining popularity even without our participation. It is a fact. The popularity of the coin creates demand for the coin in the market. As soon as the coin overcomes a certain threshold of popularity (citation, etc.), demand will increase many times over. But, as we already found out earlier, for a good coin price, we also have to regulate the supply. How is this done in other coins? No way ... I don’t want to go into details now, but think about it yourself and you will realize that it’s true. And in our coin, the offer is regulated very simply. Very simple, you will understand everything now. See, block rewards are always around 35,000 coins. If you yourself opened the block, how many coins would you be able to offer the market? Right - 35,000 coins. And if there were 10 miners in the pool, how many? That's right - 3,500 coins and not the fact that all 10 miners will want to immediately sell their coins. Right? And how many coins can you offer the market when there are 1,000 miners in the pool? What about 10,000 miners? And when is a million? But you still need to pay commissions for transactions, exchanges, payment systems, etc. ... Drum roll! ... The more miners, the less the offer on the market and therefore the higher the price of a coin!

I have nothing more to explain, I explained the whole main gameplay of our coin. Now you see that the affiliate program itself is not so important (only for popularity in the first stage). It should be considered only together with cooperative mining. Affiliate program + cooperative mining in one pool is the key to the wealth of miners. Especially those who now have the opportunity and luck to receive great rewards. When there are more than 3,000 miners, the reward will be less than one coin. A few hundred people will become rich (unless they offer their coins to the market immediately after being placed on the exchange).

Respectfully to all members of our beloved community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: