Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about reducing the issue of coins to 3000 per block in order to accelerate its price increases?
it is a good idea
this must be done
this is a bad idea, but probably it needs to be done
this cannot be done in any case

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program.  (Read 30103 times)
~Trololoh~

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:14:38 AM

Today, the output of miners has increased. Have you gone a lot of miners? The project has been running for a month. Is the current number of miners still limited to 1,000 people and has not reached 1,000 people? Have to consider the issue of the online exchange!
Many miners have left.
Difficulty went from 700000 to 125000.

Unfortunately, yes. But problem with pool solved. Pool work correctly over 13 hours. It a very good news !
Thats not true !
There are no hourly resets anymore, that's the only problem they solved

Are you talking about the load caused by us miners ?
That load did not change much during shown days and since a couple of days there is hardly any load at all.
Maybe the load is caused by your own miners ?

Tody after the restart the miners worked great for some hours.
Very responsive, "chanks" could be submitted at once now it takes minutes to submit 1st "chunk".
Often they fail and have to wait for the following round.
As a result rewards have dropped from average 3000 to just 350 each block.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortune1Coin (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 11:19:54 AM

Today, the output of miners has increased. Have you gone a lot of miners? The project has been running for a month. Is the current number of miners still limited to 1,000 people and has not reached 1,000 people? Have to consider the issue of the online exchange!
As some have already noticed, we have stabilized the pool. During the day, we restarted the pool only two times, just to make sure that the new parameters are sure to take effect. Minor troubles are still possible only with low-powered miners. But this is for another reason. More about this later.
Due to the unstable work of the pool, we did not engage in attracting new miners, but they came by themselves. Therefore, now in the pool from 400 to 500 miners, depending on the time of day.
Nearest plans:
Some community members and answers from exchanges have convinced us that we need a block explorer.
Plus, we need to expand the pool's capabilities to receive several thousand miners. As we said before, this is a matter of architecture, which we inherited from Bytecoin.
All this will take us a few days. After which, we will only have one goal left - placement on the exchange.

That load did not change much during shown days and since a couple of days there is hardly any load at all.

Very responsive, "chanks" could be submitted at once now it takes minutes to submit 1st "chunk".
Of course, I meant the total number of miners. There are not many of our own miners. But the problem with the pool crash has been resolved. Plus, the issue of synchronizing wallets is almost closed. Everything should work well for everyone.

Many miners have left.
Difficulty went from 700000 to 125000.
There is no outflow of miners. On the contrary, new ones come all the time.
Difficulty fell due to downtime of the pool. The difficulty calculation algorithm compensates for long delays between blocks by reducing difficulty.

КOШEЛEК HE PAБOTAET HE КOHEКTИTCЯ
What do you mean?

I can add hundreds of computers at any time to join the mining. However, the current problem has not been resolved, I know that you are working hard to resolve, but there is no new progress in the project.
What do you mean ? Pool work stable
Maybe you think it's good now, but for us, interest is gradually declining. Maybe this is our problem.
We delay some news and releases that we want to make sure that everything works well.
We see that part of the miners from China disconnected, but, firstly, I think it is temporary, and secondly, other miners have already taken their place.
Yes, we have difficulties, but, as you see, we successfully overcome them. Everything that does not kill us makes us stronger! Smiley

Running walletd...
--> {"id":"0","jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"get_wallet_info","params":{"need_secrets":false}}
Positional argument 'das1Xe64SwuaAyGcNA3gQe7imSaMKfPT8XYA7eC8LdHmEb6jzPDn2BM3xVQZhY1BEkKrMWBtCZj8iUK yax5E6wj5AFWTV7r2ZX' cannot be used when opening wallet
Have you used this wallet before? Or is it an attempt to create a new wallet?

To @ETHUP321 @funnow @sehmet@sev: stop swearing plz. We love our all community!
sehmet@sev

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 11:51:23 AM

I may have been misunderstood. I advertised the project and privately found some online trading platforms. (but not possible now) I have some fans. They have problems and are more anxious. So I replaced them for communication.

Wrote here about problems, or wrote to the team on website.
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 12:51:42 PM

> {"id":"0","jsonrpc":"2.0","мeтoд":"get_wallet_info","params":{"need_secrets":false}}>
пoзициoнный apгyмeнт 'das1Xe64SwuaAyGcNA3gQe7imSaMKfPT8xya7ec8ldhmeb6jzpdn2bm3xvqzhy1bekkrmwbtczj8iuk yax5e6wj5afwtv7r2zx' нeльзя иcпoльзoвaть пpи oткpытии кoшeлькa

Я ПOЛЬЗOBAЛCЯ ЭTИM КOШEЛЬКOM A КAК HAДEЛЮ BOT TAК ПPOИCXOДИT БOЛЬШE 200 000 MOHET БЫЛO
Do you have Cyrillic characters in the path or wallet file name?

Thank you, I have no problems. Will not reply in the forum in the future. I am sorry for the unpleasantness caused.
Do not take everything so to heart. I think that no one wanted to offend anyone. Perhaps someone is too emotional. But it happens. Let this not be the reason for your refusal to communicate with us on the forum.
~Trololoh~

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:16:50 PM

Of course, I meant the total number of miners. There are not many of our own miners. But the problem with the pool crash has been resolved. Plus, the issue of synchronizing wallets is almost closed. Everything should work well for everyone.

The crash might be solved but there are still serious issues as I posted.
Please explain what happened around 1-2 oct, same load responsive miners then crap, very slow submitting of data often failing to do so.
Then after recent restart, same happened for some hours it worked great then disaster.
This time the load was minimal, diff around 100000.
Why rewards did drop from some 3000 to 350 per block ?
Please explain ?
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 02:31:20 PM

Please explain what happened around 1-2 oct, same load responsive miners then crap, very slow submitting of data often failing to do so.
Then after recent restart, same happened for some hours it worked great then disaster.
Once again I explain - difficulty does not always show the load on the pool. Difficulty fell with a significant load on the pool, because the difficulty calculation algorithm saw that there were too few blocks in the last day. The algorithm increased the speed of opening blocks (reducing difficulty), so that there would be an average of 480 blocks per day.

Now that more than 400 miners are working in the pool, then you may have problems with weak miners. They can slowly send requests to the pool and give such an error:
Network Error submitshare (will retry in 10 sec) err=Disconnect
Because the pool does not have time to process all requests because it is overloaded. This is Bytecoin’s legacy - it’s single-threaded. Our current task is to implement multithreading in the code to freely scale the performance of the pool. Because our current server can handle 12 threads but can use only one of them. This is what I already wrote about today.

Please explain ?
Explain plz, 3000/350 coins or cents?

EDIT :
There is a reason why miners considder a pool explorer a must have.
Some community members and answers from exchanges have convinced us that we need a block explorer.
Not trying to be funny here, but are you serious Huh
I repent, we did not attach serious importance to the block explorer. We did not classify this as essential. There are reasons for this.
But now, while part of the team will be busy with the multi-threading of the pool, the other part will be work with the block explorer.

Are you new in crypto land ?
No one can be born as an adult.
But you can quickly learn everything if you have teachers and you are a good student. Everything that you know now, you once did not know how. This is the way.
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 02:37:12 PM

What happened after your restart.
Almost 100% efficient and then crap all over again and it's getting worse.
More and more miners in the pool. Collapse occurs. Some miners are discarded by the pool for a while. Then all over again.

PS. While writing this answer, the idea for a hotfix was born. This will temporarily help. We will try to release today or tomorrow. Before multithreading appears in pool code.
sehmet@sev

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:15:52 PM

Are you new in crypto land ?
No one can be born as an adult.
But you can quickly learn everything if you have teachers and you are a good student. Everything that you know now, you once did not know how. This is the way.
[/quote]

Carlos Ray "Chuck" Norris was born adult  Cheesy
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 04:33:00 PM

More and more miners in the pool. Collapse occurs. Some miners are discarded by the pool for a while. Then all over again.

PS. While writing this answer, the idea for a hotfix was born. This will temporarily help. We will try to release today or tomorrow. Before multithreading appears in pool code.
What does multithreading mean? Ready to open and mine multithreading? The team is not saying that they are not ready to open multi-threaded mining? This will be controlled by a large miner, I didn’t understand what you said.

I meant the pool. Now the pool is operating in single-threaded mode. Therefore, we cannot scale its performance. After switching to multithreading, the pool capacity can be unlimited (theoretically).
As for the miner application, our plans have not changed - it doesn't have multithreading, and at least until the coin is placed on the exchange, it will not.
iftiml

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:49:51 PM

And Again is stuck 20:40 CET , not syncing 1 hour + (200 peers conected)

you need to fix it soon ...
interest is getting down

miner is not working as it should be
https://ibb.co/1KMmQXP

MARTILLO.PUPU

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:43:52 PM

dev but it is possible to create several pool
that could balance the load
BTCxinyang

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:34:00 AM

Now that the mining is gradually stabilized, the FT1 seems to be moving in the right direction, but I don't know if you are 100% ready to face more difficulties in the future. Because the next time there will be more problems with the increase in the number of miners! The load on the pool will be even bigger!
1. When the number of miners increases again to a certain scale, have you prepared a complete server upgrade plan to avoid a similar collapse of the mine pool, resulting in a loss of experience for the new miners. Many times, faith also needs to be cultivated by time!
2. Still have to mention a coin on the line exchange. As far as I know, the on-line requirements of the exchange generally require the project side to provide the following information:
White papers, roadmaps (although many projects have failed to develop according to the roadmap, but the roadmap seems to be necessary for each project, otherwise the transaction is likely to refuse to let it go online) Whether the source code, the source code is public, the community or telegraph group, the official Twitter number, and so on. The current miners are not able to receive any information about the project in a timely manner. Some miners may not know that this forum or some miners think it is much more convenient to know the project information on Discord or Telegram than through the forum. (Because the current Discord community is still unofficial)
3. Although the team has been able to solve the problem quickly (very powerful), I still think the progress is too slow. Why don't you recruit some skilled volunteers to participate in the project to improve efficiency? Each of us has 24 hours of time and limited time, so let the development team grow as quickly as possible to make the next work progress smoothly. I think the increase in the number of miners should be proportional to the increase in the number of project development teams. A mature team should be like this: Today, you or your team is responsible for solving the mine load problem, he or their team is responsible for developing the blockchain browser, her or her team is responsible for creating project communities and promotions, and interacting with fans, etc. The teams at XX and XX are responsible for the operation of the project and the listing of the exchange. These actions are all performed at the same frequency.
4. The market is like a battlefield, competition is everywhere, and plagiarism is everywhere. If a good plan, because the development progress can not keep up with the plagiarism of the opponent, it is equivalent to chronic suicide, all efforts have no meaning.

This year, there is a very great APP mining project. Although the final result is still unknown, it has developed 650,000 members in half a year, and the daily growth rate is still very fast today! And it's just a level 1 distribution mechanism is not a level 3 distribution mechanism, so I think our development speed should not be slower than them!
sehmet@sev

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:13:05 AM

And Again is stuck 20:40 CET , not syncing 1 hour + (200 peers conected)

you need to fix it soon ...
interest is getting down

miner is not working as it should be

Sync work, but slow... up to 2 hours ... after start or restart client
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 12:22:46 PM

The server is rebooted. Check your miners.

PS. I will answer questions a little later. Sincerely.
~Trololoh~

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:55:03 PM

Once again I explain - difficulty does not always show the load on the pool. Difficulty fell with a significant load on the pool, because the difficulty calculation algorithm saw that there were too few blocks in the last day. The algorithm increased the speed of opening blocks (reducing difficulty), so that there would be an average of 480 blocks per day.
Not as detailed as now.

Now that more than 400 miners are working in the pool, then you may have problems with weak miners. They can slowly send requests to the pool and give such an error:
Network Error submitshare (will retry in 10 sec) err=Disconnect
Because the pool does not have time to process all requests because it is overloaded. This is Bytecoin’s legacy - it’s single-threaded. Our current task is to implement multithreading in the code to freely scale the performance of the pool. Because our current server can handle 12 threads but can use only one of them. This is what I already wrote about today.
What is a weak miner ?
My VM's on Google use Skylake cpu's are they too weak ?

Please explain ?
Explain plz, 3000/350 coins or cents?
That would be FT1, since surrent value is unknown.
~Trololoh~

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:00:57 PM

Consider burning some candles and adding some Voodoo magic too.
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 02:44:15 PM

New version 0.10.1 is available.
- added new base nodes
- a few minor fixes
This version should improve wallet synchronization. Especially for residents of the USA and China.
iftiml

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:14:54 PM

New version 0.10.1 is available.
- added new base nodes
- a few minor fixes
This version should improve wallet synchronization. Especially for residents of the USA and China.

VCRUNTIME140_1.dll is missing

come on ... u should test it first and tell us whats going on as we will loose interest
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 03:43:25 PM

Now that the mining is gradually stabilized, the FT1 seems to be moving in the right direction, but I don't know if you are 100% ready to face more difficulties in the future. Because the next time there will be more problems with the increase in the number of miners! The load on the pool will be even bigger!
1. When the number of miners increases again to a certain scale, have you prepared a complete server upgrade plan to avoid a similar collapse of the mine pool, resulting in a loss of experience for the new miners. Many times, faith also needs to be cultivated by time!
2. Still have to mention a coin on the line exchange. As far as I know, the on-line requirements of the exchange generally require the project side to provide the following information:
White papers, roadmaps (although many projects have failed to develop according to the roadmap, but the roadmap seems to be necessary for each project, otherwise the transaction is likely to refuse to let it go online) Whether the source code, the source code is public, the community or telegraph group, the official Twitter number, and so on. The current miners are not able to receive any information about the project in a timely manner. Some miners may not know that this forum or some miners think it is much more convenient to know the project information on Discord or Telegram than through the forum. (Because the current Discord community is still unofficial)
3. Although the team has been able to solve the problem quickly (very powerful), I still think the progress is too slow. Why don't you recruit some skilled volunteers to participate in the project to improve efficiency? Each of us has 24 hours of time and limited time, so let the development team grow as quickly as possible to make the next work progress smoothly. I think the increase in the number of miners should be proportional to the increase in the number of project development teams. A mature team should be like this: Today, you or your team is responsible for solving the mine load problem, he or their team is responsible for developing the blockchain browser, her or her team is responsible for creating project communities and promotions, and interacting with fans, etc. The teams at XX and XX are responsible for the operation of the project and the listing of the exchange. These actions are all performed at the same frequency.
4. The market is like a battlefield, competition is everywhere, and plagiarism is everywhere. If a good plan, because the development progress can not keep up with the plagiarism of the opponent, it is equivalent to chronic suicide, all efforts have no meaning.

This year, there is a very great APP mining project. Although the final result is still unknown, it has developed 650,000 members in half a year, and the daily growth rate is still very fast today! And it's just a level 1 distribution mechanism is not a level 3 distribution mechanism, so I think our development speed should not be slower than them!
There are some problems and will always be. We are not worried about this. We just solve problems as they come.
1. After we add multithreading to our pool (this will happen in a few days), scaling up its performance will be very simple. It will only be necessary to add new processors (in simple terms).
2. Our project already meets most of the requirements for placement on the exchange. I can’t promise you a complete road map in the near future. But we will publish the closest coin development plan. As for the Discord or Telegram, we are thinking about it. It will be of course (and asap), but I still can't tell the time of this.
3. As soon as we have the resources to increase the team, we will do it - this is a fact. Different parts of the team will work on different parts of the project (development, support, communication, etc.).
4. We have a good plan for further coin evolution. We can't voice all the details. But we know how to make the coin a real international payment instrument.
As soon as we can work in full time and recruit  additional team members, our development speed will increase significantly.

What is a weak miner ?
In some cases, miners lose connection with the pool or communicate with it very slowly. This is problem. We find out the reason.

If you need the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio for launch Windows Client, then please download this from Microsoft Support Center
BTCxinyang

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:39:37 PM

There are some problems and will always be. We are not worried about this. We just solve problems as they come.
1. After we add multithreading to our pool (this will happen in a few days), scaling up its performance will be very simple. It will only be necessary to add new processors (in simple terms).
2. Our project already meets most of the requirements for placement on the exchange. I can’t promise you a complete road map in the near future. But we will publish the closest coin development plan. As for the Discord or Telegram, we are thinking about it. It will be of course (and asap), but I still can't tell the time of this.
3. As soon as we have the resources to increase the team, we will do it - this is a fact. Different parts of the team will work on different parts of the project (development, support, communication, etc.).
4. We have a good plan for further coin evolution. We can't voice all the details. But we know how to make the coin a real international payment instrument.
As soon as we can work in full time and recruit  additional team members, our development speed will increase significantly.

What is a weak miner ?
In some cases, miners lose connection with the pool or communicate with it very slowly. This is problem. We find out the reason.

If you need the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio for launch Windows Client, then please download this from Microsoft Support Center

OK,That's sounds good.you are best,We are looking forward to different days
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: