Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about reducing the issue of coins to 3000 per block in order to accelerate its price increases?
it is a good idea
this must be done
this is a bad idea, but probably it needs to be done
this cannot be done in any case

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program.  (Read 30103 times)
BTCxinyang

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:55:49 AM

Is the multi-threading of the mine pool solved? What time can the blockchain browser be completed? Does the light wallet enter the development task list?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fortune1Coin (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 09:04:50 AM

Is the multi-threading of the mine pool solved? What time can the blockchain browser be completed? Does the light wallet enter the development task list?
Pool problems resolved (pool is multi-threaded now). Not as we would like, but the pool works and is able to accept several thousand miners.
Blockchain browser will be completed today or tomorrow.
Light wallet is a must have. Our blockchain is too big for casual use. Especially for smartphones.

BTCxinyang

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:10:57 AM

And the release date for the exchanges became known?
We do not want to give an exact date, so as not to mislead the community.
All technical obstacles that prevented the coin from being placed on the exchange will be left behind in a few days. And the number of miners is increasing. So placing FT1 on the exchange is a matter of the near future. Already there is no doubt in this.

Now the number of miners can't rise? As long as the number of miners increases, there will be problems in mining. Come on, when the number of miners reaches 10,000, there are many exchanges that can be placed for free!
The number of miners is limited temporarily. Very soon, this restriction will not be necessary.

Yeah, you are right, some of exchanges use low fee or free fee for listed the coin. Unfortunately I find only high priced exchanges for listed new coins. I still know that the dev team will do this asap. I trust them.
As we wrote above, within a few days we will finish all the last preparations for placement on the stock exchange (block explorer, multi-threading pool, and a few other little things). After that, during the week we will negotiate with exchanges for free placement. If the exchanges do not agree, then we choose the exchange with payment for the placement. No other way.

I am a business at the exchange and a miner. If you can improve the roadmap, multi-threaded mine pool, community and follow-up, I will be happy to let it go to our exchange!
朋友,方便给一个联系方式么?

VX:sd4945925
zibushop

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 01:16:40 PM

We need more infomation on website:

The block explorer
The downline info
The version info
The roadmap
sehmet@sev

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:47:05 PM

We need more infomation on website:

The block explorer
The downline info
The version info
The roadmap

The block explorer - 1 or 2 days
The downline info - soon
The version info - twitter, or site. a long ago time made
The roadmap - soon
sehmet@sev

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:12:19 PM

After testing, the 32-bit mining system is very unstable! ! I often dig for a few minutes and then stop updating the block! This is rarely the case with mining systems on 64-bit systems! Please fix it as soon as possible! Otherwise affect mining!
I missed a lot of coins because of instability!

You can't loose coins, this is blockchain !
If you have problems with 32- bit version... Open client, open data folder, then delete peer.*** files.
Restart client. It's works.
Problem will solved very soon.
sehmet@sev

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:34:40 AM

After testing, the 32-bit mining system is very unstable! ! I often dig for a few minutes and then stop updating the block! This is rarely the case with mining systems on 64-bit systems! Please fix it as soon as possible! Otherwise affect mining!
I missed a lot of coins because of instability!

You can't loose coins, this is blockchain !
If you have problems with 32- bit version... Open client, open data folder, then delete peer.*** files.
Restart client. It's works.
Problem will solved very soon.
You understand the error, I am talking about the CMD mining window (stop updating the block, no longer mining). You said that deleting the folder is to resolve the synchronization, which is two issues.

It was DATA center problem
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 08:01:40 AM

Pool restarted. Please check your miners.
airat9000

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:42:32 PM

I already deleted the folder peer_db 30 times
and constantly the error climbs that the wallet is not working.
version 0.10.2

я paз 30 yжe yдaлил пaпкy пeep_дб
и пocтoяннo oшибкa лeзeт, чтo кoшeлeк нe paбoтaeт.
вepcия 0.10.2

Angry
zibushop

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 11:39:05 AM

version 0.10.2

вepcия 0.10.2

Angry

seems we need more peers to make it work!  I delete the peer_db everytime after restart my computer.  It's hard to connect to peers.
The F1C has 3-5 peers before, but now only 2 peers available!
Hope the open source code available soone!
vgonta

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:32:51 AM

version 0.10.2

вepcия 0.10.2

Angry

seems we need more peers to make it work!  I delete the peer_db everytime after restart my computer.  It's hard to connect to peers.
The F1C has 3-5 peers before, but now only 2 peers available!
Hope the open source code available soone!

Night it's ok, 5 peers, on day period some time 0, http://prntscr.com/pqwj6n
shrek4646

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:33:29 AM

it took another week ) on the coin results zero) we will know when there will be a road map and blockchain and the date of release of the coin on the exchange or you'll only feed us promises
BTCxinyang

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:29:31 AM

The team said before that the blockchain browser was completed within 2 days. It has been 4 days, and there is still no progress. All progress...
zibushop

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 09:42:58 AM

The team said before that the blockchain browser was completed within 2 days. It has been 4 days, and there is still no progress. All progress...

seems there is only 1-2 members in the team ! 
I don't know why there is no official TELEGRAM OR DICORD group so people can help the project !
BTW: It's still not open-source yet !
airat9000

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:18:17 AM

I like, everyone so fast wants results right away .. remember how 10 years Bitcoin went to success.
And then Bitcoin is probably not forever, it will be replaced by other currencies

мнe нpaвитcя, вce тaкиe быcтpыe xoтят cpaзy peзyльтaтoв.. вcпoмнитe кaк 10 лeт биткoин шeл к ycпexy.
И тo биткoин cкopee вceгo нe вeчeн, eгo зaмeнят дpyгиe вaлюты
 Grin Grin
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 11:48:01 AM

it took another week ) on the coin results zero) we will know when there will be a road map and blockchain and the date of release of the coin on the exchange or you'll only feed us promises
Silence, silence, silence. The team should learn how other coins work.
We are very sorry, but the web developer team member is very busy at the main job. We are trying to help him, but ...
The server part is ready, but the frontend .... there is very little work left here, it will not be very beautiful so far, but it will be work.
funnow

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 11:52:10 AM

Not always silence is bad. But we needs more trollers and negative people writers, as hate speech like many of you are doing is very funny. And we laugh everyday what you people write to try to troll and troll every day. Developers get more energy with you negative people. So you are doing the same with my writing. No problem, I don't care.

I said if you don't believe in the project, leave, so we will mine more. That's the point. Many scam cryptocurrency project was a mass developer project (Onecoin, Swisscoin,...). But bitcoin and many more cryptocurrencies were started with few people. People like you who always trolled on forums and trying to get attention on forums. Every time same story for many coins. What do you thing that are you doing with this? Making the crypto even more popular!
Real cryptocurrency projects have many initial problem, many things are done from scratch and many teams starts with some friends. Than they take good people from the forum or some who write good about the crypto.

I decided to not publish my video on how to setup the miner. On my link there is a good VPS server, anyone who needs, sign under my aff. link, so I could help you how to setup the miner, but many registers directly not with my aff. link. (Its fast, uses E series of Xeon family Intel CPU also more thread). Some things need to be clear. Even I'm not in the team, but I'm helping the team, so you negative people need to do the same.

More things are still tested by the team (for not getting more errors, problems). And now the silence is waiting for some good news (One I have noticed today) Also yes, the speed of syncing is still slow, but I know lot of popular coins even slower. The coin was born only in September, I know that some things they said that will be done within few days, but unfortunately they are only humans without lot of knowledge of programming, so delays comes out.

But you negative poeple act like this:
If they reply anything is not okay.
If they reply with wrong information is not okay.
If they reply with any good information is not okay.
If they not reply is not okay.

So calm down and wait or better leave!

Thumbs up for the team not giving anymore news and still develop everything. It's better like this, so we can figure out how many people are real miners, and who are only trollers and negative people!
funnow

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 12:29:22 PM

Not always silence is bad. But we needs more trollers and negative people writers, as hate speech like many of you are doing is very funny. And we laugh everyday what you people write to try to troll and troll every day. Developers get more energy with you negative people. So you are doing the same with my writing. No problem, I don't care.

I said if you don't believe in the project, leave, so we will mine more. That's the point. Many scam cryptocurrency project was a mass developer project (Onecoin, Swisscoin,...). But bitcoin and many more cryptocurrencies were started with few people. People like you who always trolled on forums and trying to get attention on forums. Every time same story for many coins. What do you thing that are you doing with this? Making the crypto even more popular!
Real cryptocurrency projects have many initial problem, many things are done from scratch and many teams starts with some friends. Than they take good people from the forum or some who write good about the crypto.

I decided to not publish my video on how to setup the miner. On my link there is a good VPS server, anyone who needs, sign under my aff. link, so I could help you how to setup the miner, but many registers directly not with my aff. link. (Its fast, uses E series of Xeon family Intel CPU also more thread). Some things need to be clear. Even I'm not in the team, but I'm helping the team, so you negative people need to do the same.

More things are still tested by the team (for not getting more errors, problems). And now the silence is waiting for some good news (One I have noticed today) Also yes, the speed of syncing is still slow, but I know lot of popular coins even slower. The coin was born only in September, I know that some things they said that will be done within few days, but unfortunately they are only humans without lot of knowledge of programming, so delays comes out.

But you negative poeple act like this:
If they reply anything is not okay.
If they reply with wrong information is not okay.
If they reply with any good information is not okay.
If they not reply is not okay.

So calm down and wait or better leave!

Thumbs up for the team not giving anymore news and still develop everything. It's better like this, so we can figure out how many people are real miners, and who are only trollers and negative people!

If you are the owner of another coin team, then based on your thoughts, I think your coins are hard to survive on the market today. Community/development/operations, this is the basics of a project. Do you understand?
Of course I missed out owners of other coins another negative people of other coins. So troller! I don't spread anything negative on other coins forums. So if you have your coin, leave us alone. Everyone is leading negative people even they write 1 negative word. I was in some team but we didn't have any negative people from other coins trying to destroy us. No coins are hard to survive. But you and other negative people are trying to make it dead.
airat9000

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:43:04 PM

On the Russian side, it is badly mined, 10 minutes are mined and 20 blocks are not mined from 2 computers.
That is, someone immediately miners a lot from everyone, taking away blocks and traffic, check!

C poccийcкoй cтopoны плoxo мaйнит, минyт 10 мaйнит и блoкoв 20 cтoит нe мaйнит c 2 кoмпoв.
Toecть ктo тo мнoгo cpaзy мaйнит y вcex oтнимaя блoки и тpaфик, пpoвepьтe!
airat9000

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:48:57 PM

the person with the top rights .. when bitcoin appeared, I remember how many people there were and the negative in that currency .. I remember 10,000 coins I mined, and my hard drive burned down .. the person that I wanted to pick it up did not give him. But in the end, the hard drive was never restored, I ground it in the press and turned it into dust and buried it at home as a fertilizer ..
And now I regret that we could recover ..
Also, as I recall, with limb prostheses, everyone poured mud on me .. here there will be nothing and all that, 2 projects people failed right away in the negative, and already I close the 17 project! and 3 more in line. capturing the market of Russia and the CIS
Believe in the developers and the currency, develop the project! we believe in you! We need a prsoto site with at least the number of blocks and more so that the information is, there will be more confidence!

чeлoвeк c вepxy пpaв.. кoгдa пoявилcя биткoин, я пoмню cкoлькo былo людeй и нeгaтивкa в этy вaлютy.. я пoмню 10000 мoнeт нaймaйнил, a y мeня cгopeл жecткий диcк.. чeлoвeк чтo xoтeл зaбpaть eгo,  eмy нe oтдaл. Ho в итoгe жecткий диcк тaк и нe вoccтaнoвили я eгo paзмoлoл в пpecce и пpeвpaтил в пыль и зaкoпaл дoмa кaк yдoбpoeниe..
A тeпepь жaлeю чтo мoгли бы вoccтaнoвить..
Taкжe кaк вcпoмню былo c пpoтeзaми кoнeчнocтeй вce мeня гpязью oбливaли.. вoт нe бyдeт ничeгo и вce тaкoe, 2 пpoeктa нe yдaлиcь люди cpaзy в нeгaтив, a yжe 17 пpoeкт зaкpывaю! и eщe 3 нa oчepeди. зaxвтив pынoк Poccии и CHГ
Paзpaбoтчикaм вepьтe в ceбя и вaлютy, paзвивaйтe пpoeкт! мы в вac вepим! Hyжeн пpcoтo caйт xoтя бы c кoличecтвoм блoкoв и пpoчeee чтo бы инфopмaция былa, бyдeт бoльшe дoвepия!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: