Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about reducing the issue of coins to 3000 per block in order to accelerate its price increases?
it is a good idea
this must be done
this is a bad idea, but probably it needs to be done
this cannot be done in any case

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program.  (Read 30107 times)
sehmet@sev

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:01:25 PM

BLOCK EXPLORER  (alfa) added on site

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fortune1Coin (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 05:23:06 PM

Taк в чeм пpoблeмa , этo peшитcя или мнe нaдo чтo тo cдeлaтьHuh
So what is the problem, will it be solved or do I need to do something Huh
Launch Windows task manager and kill all running copies of fortine1coind.exe
airat9000

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:24:17 PM

пишeт чтo этa пaпкa гдeтo eщe oткpытa нo этo нe тaк

Check the antivirus why that part of the files it blocks. sometimes .. on your own
try to disable everything, then temporarily disable the antivirus. and log in again. I also suffered.

Пpoвepь aнтивиpyc пoчeмy чтo чacть фaйлoв oн блoкиpyeт. инoгдa.. пo cвoeмy ycмoтpeнию
пoпpoбyй oтключить вce, пoтoм вpeмeннo oтключить aнтивиpyc. и зaйти cнoвa. я тaкжe мyчaлcя.
airat9000

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:34:38 PM

Cпacибo!!! Кoгдa лиcтинг нa биpжe , в этoм мecяцe?

Thank!!! When listing on the exchange this month?

Winkждeм я тoжe xoчy yжe мoнeтoй тopгoвaть мoжeт xoть дoм кyплю. Grin Cheesy
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 06:08:15 PM

And so, at now the situation in the project as is (I’ll say right away that in general everything is fine):
1. We had to "dismiss" the frontend-developer. Of course, this affected the speed of developing the block explorer, but soon another repository will appear on our Github. We decided to publish block explorer codes. Perhaps someone from the community wants to join in its development.
2. On the one hand, we are very sorry that the development of the block explorer took so much time. On the other hand, we apparently that the pool has been working stably all this time, without crashing. Plus, we were able to detect several errors that we will fix in the near future.
3. Now I will prepare a roadmap and publish it on our website. Now you will see our plans for the near future. Do not be afraid that the list will not contain a point on listing on the stock exchange - from tomorrow, this is a permanent task till success, so it makes no sense to add it to the roadmap.
4. After placing the roadmap, we are fully prepared for listing on the exchange. Therefore, I am sure that now it will not take much time.
5. A lot of emails accumulated to which I could not answer, since it was I who has to create the block explorer. In the near future I will answer everyone.

For general understanding and to exclude panic attacks of the community in the future, I want to say:
Friends, any project, including ours, problems arises. But this does not mean that every time a problem comes we are going to die. I’ll tell you a big “secret” - we have big plans for life! Smiley
The important thing is not whether there are difficulties in your life, but whether you know how to overcome them. Once, I have already said that everything that does not kill us makes us stronger. And the current situation has also benefited us. Having overcome all difficulties, we have become stronger and even closer to success.

We are changing this world, and the world is changing us. That's life. We are not going to give up. Our goal is close and we are enthusiastic about moving on. Only divine intervention can stop us. But I see no reason for this (m - modesty) Smiley
We cannot force anyone to use our project. Moreover, we are not going to do this every time someone gets nerves. But of course, we are glad to everyone who, in any situation, continues to stay with us and/or is going to do it. Thank you for your support and faith!

With respect to ALL members of the community!

PS.  https://fortune1.money/explorer/
airat9000

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:49:40 PM

Xopoшo 👌, тoгдa ждём
Plz don't use pure Russian language in this topic. Use the English translation with any Russian post. Because this is English speaking forum.

in the future you plan to do what would anyone see in the blocks and how?
then statistics on miners and so on and the main amount of coins mined and how much is left.

Coinpayments you still need to go out necessary ..
if you are there on the stock exchange, then I can trade for your currency on my website.

в бyдyщeм плaниpyeтe cдeлaть чтo бы в блoкax видeли ктo и кaк нaшeл?
пoтoм cтaтиcтикy пo мaйнepaм и пpoчee и глaвнoe кoличecтвo дoбытыx мoнeт и cкoлькo ocтaлocь.
psychicgod

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:44:27 PM

And so, at now the situation in the project as is (I’ll say right away that in general everything is fine):
1. We had to "dismiss" the frontend-developer. Of course, this affected the speed of developing the block explorer, but soon another repository will appear on our Github. We decided to publish block explorer codes. Perhaps someone from the community wants to join in its development.
2. On the one hand, we are very sorry that the development of the block explorer took so much time. On the other hand, we apparently that the pool has been working stably all this time, without crashing. Plus, we were able to detect several errors that we will fix in the near future.
3. Now I will prepare a roadmap and publish it on our website. Now you will see our plans for the near future. Do not be afraid that the list will not contain a point on listing on the stock exchange - from tomorrow, this is a permanent task till success, so it makes no sense to add it to the roadmap.
4. After placing the roadmap, we are fully prepared for listing on the exchange. Therefore, I am sure that now it will not take much time.
5. A lot of emails accumulated to which I could not answer, since it was I who has to create the block explorer. In the near future I will answer everyone.

For general understanding and to exclude panic attacks of the community in the future, I want to say:
Friends, any project, including ours, problems arises. But this does not mean that every time a problem comes we are going to die. I’ll tell you a big “secret” - we have big plans for life! Smiley
The important thing is not whether there are difficulties in your life, but whether you know how to overcome them. Once, I have already said that everything that does not kill us makes us stronger. And the current situation has also benefited us. Having overcome all difficulties, we have become stronger and even closer to success.

We are changing this world, and the world is changing us. That's life. We are not going to give up. Our goal is close and we are enthusiastic about moving on. Only divine intervention can stop us. But I see no reason for this (m - modesty) Smiley
We cannot force anyone to use our project. Moreover, we are not going to do this every time someone gets nerves. But of course, we are glad to everyone who, in any situation, continues to stay with us and/or is going to do it. Thank you for your support and faith!

That's great. I will continue to mine and support this project. Keep up the good work! Smiley
sehmet@sev

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:32:27 PM

That's great. I will continue to mine and support this project. Keep up the good work! Smiley

Thank you for not abandoning the project ! This is the right choice !
If possible, each participant can tell and attract new miners. That would be wonderful

oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:50:22 PM

How can I increase the number of cores during mining? A miner consumes only 10% of the power.
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 07:28:47 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 08:33:23 PM by Fortune1Coin

then statistics on miners and so on and the main amount of coins mined and how much is left.

if you are there on the stock exchange, then I can trade for your currency on my website.

пoтoм cтaтиcтикy пo мaйнepaм и пpoчee и глaвнoe кoличecтвo дoбытыx мoнeт и cкoлькo ocтaлocь.
Block explorer will be improved soon. At now this is only alpha-version.

How can I increase the number of cores during mining? A miner consumes only 10% of the power.
The miner still is single-threaded. We will add one more thread to the miner soon. But we will not make more than two thread per one miner in the nearest future. But later.

PS. Roadmap https://fortune1.money/roadmap/
funnow

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 11:40:11 AM

Great news later today, stay tuned.
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 02:43:48 PM

Change hosting for the pool. Unfortunately, pool's IP will be changed and wallet update will be must have.

Hi, FT1 team
First, I would like to thank you for the work done.

If you plan to change wallets. What will happen to the coins already received. Will there be an automatic transfer of accumulated funds to a new wallet?
1. We added new point to the roadmap "Add localization to the wallet."
2. Yes about "automatic transfer". To be more precise, it must be said that this will not affect the blockchain in any way. It will remain the same, which means that all your coins will remain in their places. You will only need to download a new versoin of wallet, that’s all.
airat9000

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:46:42 PM

Change hosting for the pool. Unfortunately, pool's IP will be changed and wallet update will be must have.

Hi, FT1 team
First, I would like to thank you for the work done.

If you plan to change wallets. What will happen to the coins already received. Will there be an automatic transfer of accumulated funds to a new wallet?
1. We added new point to the roadmap "Add localization to the wallet."
2. Yes about "automatic transfer". To be more precise, it must be said that this will not affect the blockchain in any way. It will remain the same, which means that all your coins will remain in their places. You will only need to download a new versoin of wallet, that’s all.

Great news!
Develop a wallet .. I plan in the future to take home and equipment to work just with your currency.
By the way, I noticed a problem: the Internet constantly knocks and stops mining, it would be nice to fix the problem

Oтличнaя нoвocть!
Paзвивaйтe кoшeлeк.. я плaниpyю в бyдyщeм взять дoм и oбopyдoвaниe для paбoты кaк paз c вaшeй вaлютoй.
Кcтaти зaмeтил пpoблeмy: пocтoяннo интepнeт выбивaeт и пepecтaeт мaйнить, xopoшo бы ycтpaнить пpoблeмy
psychicgod

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:47:50 PM

Block explorer will be improved soon. At now this is only alpha-version.

The miner still is single-threaded. We will add one more thread to the miner soon. But we will not make more than two thread per one miner in the nearest future. But later.

PS. Roadmap https://fortune1.money/roadmap/
I think it's a good idea to keep the number of threads low. That way people who aren't as early and don't have access to good hardware can still mine.
Fortune1Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 03:10:53 PM

Great news!
Develop a wallet .. I plan in the future to take home and equipment to work just with your currency.
By the way, I noticed a problem: the Internet constantly knocks and stops mining, it would be nice to fix the problem

Oтличнaя нoвocть!
Paзвивaйтe кoшeлeк.. я плaниpyю в бyдyщeм взять дoм и oбopyдoвaниe для paбoты кaк paз c вaшeй вaлютoй.
Кcтaти зaмeтил пpoблeмy: пocтoяннo интepнeт выбивaeт и пepecтaeт мaйнить, xopoшo бы ycтpaнить пpoблeмy
Yes, the problem exists. We are working to fix it.

I think it's a good idea to keep the number of threads low. That way people who aren't as early and don't have access to good hardware can still mine.
We will try to keep the power of miners as low as possible. But this will not always be. Someday, GPU miners and ASICs will appear. We cannot forever avoid this. I hope you understand this.
psychicgod

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:20:39 PM

Great news!

Oтличнaя нoвocть!
Yes, the problem exists. We are working to fix it.

We will try to keep the power of miners as low as possible. But this will not always be. Someday, GPU miners and ASICs will appear. We cannot forever avoid this. I hope you understand this.
Oh, absolutely. I just meant in the beginning.
Unless something like RandomX is implemented, it will be unavoidable.
funnow

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 08:05:08 PM

And the news is: In 1 month I need some donate for adding our coin on one exchange.
Who could help me?
shrek4646

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:38:21 AM

developers a new good exchange it was good to send coins there https://www.unnamed.exchange/
funnow

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 09:40:32 AM

developers a new good exchange it was good to send coins there https://www.unnamed.exchange/
Thanks, but It seems that is only for ERC20 tokens that could be added.
shrek4646

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:08:35 AM

Thanks, but It seems that is only for ERC20 tokens that could be added.
no ) this is a full-fledged exchange and they have already added XMR

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: