Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Canelo vs Kovalev WBO Light Heavyweight Championship  (Read 1037 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:34:52 PM

LOL! Did you even take a look at their records? Romero Duno has a record of 21-1-0. That means he has a single loss in his record. Ryan Garcia has a clean one though with a perfect 18-0-0. This is actually the co-main event of the battle between Canelo and Kovalev. Which means this is a bigger fight than the rest of the supporting bouts.

It looks like Duno is the more hungry fighter than the younger Garcia. I hope he will come out the better orthodox after the fight. It is amazing General Santos, Philippines has a lot to give to the boxing ring.  

How on Earth can Garcia vs Duno be co-main event? That's just ridiculous really.

They're probably just doing it to put Ryan's name in the spotlight and quickly turn him into a PPV fighter.

That said, Garcia should win, but I doubt it will be by knockout.

I'm betting on Dunno but after watching both boxer's fight and training, Garcia seems to be the more dangerous fighter, he is so fast and strong, very much reminds me of Manny Pacquiao in his younger days, even in the interview he is very vocal that he is going to have respect after the fight, it's not goign to be an easy fight for Duno, his footwork is questionable against Garcia, I hope his punching power is more solid than Garcia.
What you have noticed is the same for almost comments here mate that Garcia seems to be a young Pacquiao,I have seen Manny from the start of his career,watching him in local TV playing amateur fight ,I can say that he is more powerful than Garcia,his punches are very accurate and powerful.but in this fight?im for Garcia and surely he will win

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:43:22 PM

What you have noticed is the same for almost comments here mate that Garcia seems to be a young Pacquiao,I have seen Manny from the start of his career,watching him in local TV playing amateur fight ,I can say that he is more powerful than Garcia,his punches are very accurate and powerful.but in this fight?im for Garcia and surely he will win

Lol, you definitely can't compare Garcia to Pacuiao at any age...

Maybe you should take a look into Manny's history, you'll find that he was an absolute beast even as a teen, knocking out literally everyone in the amateur's even guys several weight classes above him.

Ryan Garcia is just a social media hyped up boxer, sure he's good, but he's no Pacquiao.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:43:48 AM

Current odds at sportsbet.io:

Garcia, Ryan - Duno, Romero
1.10               6.40

I think this is a good odds for Romero Duno as he has a good chance to make an upset on the rising Ryan Garcia here. Both are gifted boxers, although majority see Garcia as the next superstar but Duno has the tools to knock out Garcia here or a close UD.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:46:50 AM

Lol, you definitely can't compare Garcia to Pacuiao at any age...

Maybe you should take a look into Manny's history, you'll find that he was an absolute beast even as a teen, knocking out literally everyone in the amateur's even guys several weight classes above him.

Ryan Garcia is just a social media hyped up boxer, sure he's good, but he's no Pacquiao.

Yeah, Garcia or at least Golden Boy promoted him as the next superstar but we can't compare him to Manny Pacquiao, very different as Manny really raise from obscurity from the beginning while Garcia was pampered early by Oscar that his head grow bigger and his ego. So he is not even close or even comparable to Pacquiao at his age.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bisdak40 (OP)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:45:23 AM

1.10               6.40

I think this is a good odds for Romero Duno as he has a good chance to make an upset on the rising Ryan Garcia here. Both are gifted boxers, although majority see Garcia as the next superstar but Duno has the tools to knock out Garcia here or a close UD.

This is a good odds for Filipino bettors  Smiley, Duno has the chance, it may be slim but still the probability of Garcia being defeated at the hands of Duno is probable. Duno should make this fight a brawl, take out the reach advantage of Garcia in the opening round. Cut the ring as they said.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:15:23 AM

1.10               6.40

This is a good odds for Filipino bettors  Smiley, Duno has the chance, it may be slim but still the probability of Garcia being defeated at the hands of Duno is probable. Duno should make this fight a brawl, take out the reach advantage of Garcia in the opening round. Cut the ring as they said.

Right, this is a very attractive odds for Filipino bettors around. Definitely Duno has a chance here, he is really tough and has been in wars already so I'm sure he has the tools and he is really asking for this fight so maybe he knows how to beat Ryan Garcia here. Let's see how Garcia will react if Duno will connect early, Ryan is very dangerous early and has fast hands. If Duno can weathered it, and in return connecting on Ryan's chin, this will be a brawl.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:25:19 PM

In addition to that, even Canelo is not happy with Oscar specially pushing him with a trilogy with GGG.
It is simply because of the money they can make with the trilogy of GGG and i consider both the wins by Canelo was robbery as i consider GGG as the winner in both the fights and when it comes to the fight between Sergey Kovalev i still want to wage a bet on Sergey Kovalev to win but the only way i see him winning is by knockout and if it goes to the judges Canelo will be the winner.
Yaunfitda

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:36:29 PM

In addition to that, even Canelo is not happy with Oscar specially pushing him with a trilogy with GGG.
It is simply because of the money they can make with the trilogy of GGG and i consider both the wins by Canelo was robbery as i consider GGG as the winner in both the fights and when it comes to the fight between Sergey Kovalev i still want to wage a bet on Sergey Kovalev to win but the only way i see him winning is by knockout and if it goes to the judges Canelo will be the winner.

Canelo Rips De La Hoya: You Can See There's No Loyalty in Him

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-rips-de-la-hoya-you-see-theres-no-loyalty-him--143834

Lol, Canelo is really mad at Oscar,

In later interviews, Canelo would express direct anger at Golden Boy CEO Oscar De La Hoya - criticizing the head of the company for making public promises of a 2020 trilogy fight with Gennady Golovkin.

In a stunning interview with Michael "Copp" Coppinger of The Athletic, Canelo took things a step further as he slammed De La Hoya.

The boxer would explain that his relationship with De La Hoya has been slowly deteriorating over the last two years.

“You can see there’s no loyalty in him,” Canelo said.

I'm glad though that after I open up about the co main event, Garcia vs Duno, many have seen Duno as a good fighter that can really push Garcia and have a good chance of beating him.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:41:02 PM

If possible for Kovalev to upset Canelo with KO it will be a good break and for sure it will create a big noise around the boxing industry then expect tohave a rematch right away.

In every sports we can't deny the realities that money talks louder than the players/fighters.The promoters will keep finding good ways to attract fans and gamblers to support the fighters that they've idolized.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:44:58 PM

Oscar De La Hoya is a promoter and he will be looking to make the maximum profit with all his fighters and that is what a promoter does and the fall out with Oscar now will put pressure on Canelo and even if it goes to decision in this fight i expect Kovalev to win the fight with the current situation  Cheesy. So i am waging a bet on Kovalev to win the fight because of this new development.

In every sports we can't deny the realities that money talks louder than the players/fighters.The promoters will keep finding good ways to attract fans and gamblers to support the fighters that they've idolized.
Money talks and promoters extract the maximum benefit from all of the fighters they are promoting and that is the name of the game.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:23:23 PM

Oscar De La Hoya is a promoter and he will be looking to make the maximum profit with all his fighters and that is what a promoter does and the fall out with Oscar now will put pressure on Canelo and even if it goes to decision in this fight i expect Kovalev to win the fight with the current situation  Cheesy. So i am waging a bet on Kovalev to win the fight because of this new development.

Money talks and promoters extract the maximum benefit from all of the fighters they are promoting and that is the name of the game.
We cant really deny that these kind of arrangements do really involve that kind of politics. Boxing is a sport but its a very
profitable business into those promoters this is why we do see some fights that we cant really expect on its outcome or in short
some upset fights do happen. Canelo is the heavy favorite on here but same as above my money would be on Kovalev this time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:51:16 PM

The odds might Canelo win this fight.

While seeing their boxing records, we can't just be saying that Canelo is much better over Kovalev cause not only it base on experience but also how these two boxers work in this fight. We know they are preparing for this big fight and taking a look with their winning trick it absolutely we could see that Kovalev is a tough fighter and yet the best match for Canelo.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 11:50:50 PM

Professional boxing records about these two great boxers;

As we can see, Saul Alvarez or Canelo has the advantage for records which has 52-1-2 against Sergey Kovalev with 34-3-1.
This match is also exciting since Sergey Kovalev has the advantage in reach and stance which is 183cm for stance and 184cm for the reach.
And on the age also, Saul Alvarez/Canelo is 29 years old while Serget Kovalev is already 36 years old.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bisdak40 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:05:57 AM

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-rips-de-la-hoya-you-see-theres-no-loyalty-him--143834

In later interviews, Canelo would express direct anger at Golden Boy CEO Oscar De La Hoya - criticizing the head of the company for making public promises of a 2020 trilogy fight with Gennady Golovkin.

In a stunning interview with Michael "Copp" Coppinger of The Athletic, Canelo took things a step further as he slammed De La Hoya.

The boxer would explain that his relationship with De La Hoya has been slowly deteriorating over the last two years.

I am hesitant to believe this news, it maybe some sort of an antics to make the fight more popular, advertising would be the right word for it.

This is boxing and lot of politics are in it. Both Canelo and Oscar are Mexicans, don't know if Canelo can afford to fallout on the Golden Boy Promotion.

But if this is true then for sure it is a big blow to the Canelo's camp and another excuse if they lose on this fight. Canelo can't overwhelm Sergey as the latter is experienced enough and he is the bigger fighter.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 01:19:00 AM

~
As we can see, Saul Alvarez or Canelo has the advantage for records which has 52-1-2 against Sergey Kovalev with 34-3-1.
This match is also exciting since Sergey Kovalev has the advantage in reach and stance which is 183cm for stance and 184cm for the reach.
And on the age also, Saul Alvarez/Canelo is 29 years old while Serget Kovalev is already 36 years old.
Canelo has the advantage when it comes to experience and record but the fact that he jumped 2 divisions just to fight a much taller opponent, many see Canelo's move as a disadvantage to him but now he can prove them wrong.

If you can see Canelo's fights, the only tall guy he fought is against Jacobs and that ended with a decision in favor of him. I think it will be hard for Canelo since he has a height and reach disadvantage. Even the odds are favoring to Kovalev, I'm with Canelo with this fight but a 50/50 chance for him to win this time so no bets for this fight for me Smiley.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bisdak40 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:42:47 AM

If you can see Canelo's fights, the only tall guy he fought is against Jacobs and that ended with a decision in favor of him. I think it will be hard for Canelo since he has a height and reach disadvantage. Even the odds are favoring to Kovalev, I'm with Canelo with this fight but a 50/50 chance for him to win this time so no bets for this fight for me Smiley.

What do you mean by this bro? I take a look at the betting odds at one of the online bookies and i can still see that Canelo is still the favorite.

Canelo 1.22 vs Kovalev 4.20

A little bit if trivia, Kovalev was once the idol of Canelo back in his younger days. Experience wise i think Kovalev has an edge here IMO but it doesn't reflect on the tale of the tape as Canelo has more fight that Kovalev.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:43:26 AM
Merited by Hypnosis00 (1)

I'll go for Kovalev this time. It is quite difficult for Canelo to jump into the higher division and the push he made of his career is quite risking his winning trick. Though we know how he fight on his current level but it actually a big difference when you are fighting big guys just like Kovalev.

Let's get into higher bets with Kovalev over Canelo as I could see that Canelo won't be the same as how he fight in the lower division and less chances of winning.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:46:47 AM

The fight will be tomorrow I don't have a cable tv here but hoping someone can feed the match in is Facebook page or group, I watched some of the best fight including Pacquiao's last fight on a Facebook feed, I love to see the Duno Garcia fight more than the Kovalev Alavarez fight, I consider both fighter promising in their division.
Yaunfitda

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:12:42 AM

I am hesitant to believe this news, it maybe some sort of an antics to make the fight more popular, advertising would be the right word for it.

This is boxing and lot of politics are in it. Both Canelo and Oscar are Mexicans, don't know if Canelo can afford to fallout on the Golden Boy Promotion.

But if this is true then for sure it is a big blow to the Canelo's camp and another excuse if they lose on this fight. Canelo can't overwhelm Sergey as the latter is experienced enough and he is the bigger fighter.

On the contrary, I believed that someone is already whispering on Canelo and I think there are a lot of boxing managers who are willing to take him because he is the draw right now. If you have to follow Canelo Twitter he is attacking Dela Hoya ever since.

Anyways, I don't think this is just to promote his fights with Kovalev, as I have said he is the number 1 draw right now so even without this kind of media hype people are going to watch his fights.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:49:14 PM

I'll go for Kovalev this time. It is quite difficult for Canelo to jump into the higher division and the push he made of his career is quite risking his winning trick. Though we know how he fight on his current level but it actually a big difference when you are fighting big guys just like Kovalev.

Let's get into higher bets with Kovalev over Canelo as I could see that Canelo won't be the same as how he fight in the lower division and less chances of winning.

Didn't you see what Canelo did to Rocky Fielding who is approximately the same height as Kovalev? He absolutely destroyed his body man.

Kovalev is definitely going to need some serious lower guard to keep Canelo back, and I don't think I've ever seen a taller guy successfully manage it.

Think about it, Canelo has the chin of Thor. He ate some disgusting shots from GGG (who arguably hits as hard as Kovalev) and kept coming forward.

If Kovalev manages to be the first person in history to keep Canelo at range, he has a shot. If they start brawling, it's over for Kovalev.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: