Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty talkies  (Read 1014 times)
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 12:22:55 PM

It is really hard to find a good ICO or IEO in the market. In my case, most of bounty projects I have participated in have gone down right after listing on exchanges. I have heard that miracle tele is the best project and I have participated in it. But lately remours are making the rounds that it is a scam. I wish it is not a scam.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 02:46:58 PM

Since i have been hunting for bounties in 2018 sadly i haven't been able to make a penny from any project and till date the only bounty project that almost favour me was miracle tele, i choose a bad decision by decided to hodl,hunters who sold very quickly are the lucky ones are,the reason why i made this post is to ask if there is bounties since 2018 that did very well excluding Gowithmi project

I heard Vidycoin did well and i remember they did bounty last year 2018,is there anyone one here who participated?
Same as mb8coin,anybody?
I didn't join Vidy but they were quite successful when IEO was at the Gate exchange. But most of the projects in 2018 were bad ones and there were so many fraudulent projects that made bounty hunters sad and distrustful.
But don't worry, I still believe in 2020, an exciting new year is still waiting for us! keep trying, don't give up, luck will come to you. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:22:28 PM

Since i have been hunting for bounties in 2018 sadly i haven't been able to make a penny from any project and till date the only bounty project that almost favour me was miracle tele, i choose a bad decision by decided to hodl,hunters who sold very quickly are the lucky ones are,the reason why i made this post is to ask if there is bounties since 2018 that did very well excluding Gowithmi project

I heard Vidycoin did well and i remember they did bounty last year 2018,is there anyone one here who participated?
Same as mb8coin,anybody?
You know that Mb8coin was moderate by yahoo62278, before listed Mb8coin was hype about top exchange like Binance and Coinbase. I don't know much about miracle tele bounty but from first it was good now looks scam. Stay with cryptocurrency, you will get profits.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:28:09 PM

Same as mb8coin,anybody?
For sure there are joiners and eventually you can able to search up that Vidycoin or mb8coin progress with your own if they do able to succeed or not.Back to some points,
hodling some bounty tokens is just like a gamble.Why? you wouldnt know on whats ahead, there are really times that you do see that its worthy to hold it up but ending on becoming a trash and its quite common for bounty hunters that do immediately sell out their token salary once they do able to do so for securing their profits.Theyre not tending to hold it for long term yet we know on what are the majority scenarios that can happen to these coins which is "direct dump" when it do hits up on exchangers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:42:03 PM

I also participated in the miracle tele bounty and didnt have time to sell this coin in time. It seemed to me that it will grow further. Very disappointing. In general, 2018 was not very good for everyone. But dont worry, new successful projects are yet to come.

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:43:54 PM

The Veil was not bad. And also XYO. There was something else. But all these assets have not yet shown large pumps. I remain the holder, and I hope for the best. Even if it is a diagnosis of a hopelessly market-dependent patient.
Holding veil can't go wrong because the project is from professional teams and devs, i quickly knew about the project in dec 2018 even before they launch in 2019 unfortunately bounty reward is very low but they did pay bounty hunters, veil project is a good privacy coin for long term holding

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:45:00 PM

2017 up to early 2018 still the best time for bounties as there are so many good projects in the community and paid very well.
Since then, it is hard to find a good bounty that will pay good also and even on time.
I hope that the community will be back because of this IEO, and i hope bounties will be better also.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:49:03 PM

But did miracletele even have successful trades? Even those who tried to sold got a lot of pending orders and they lost much money. Anyway don't give up on bounties. Well, if you have enough to be an investor fine, but if not try out as many bounties as you can and one may fetch you something good.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:03:34 PM

Same as mb8coin,anybody?
Sadly that the 2 bounties that I dare to join in 2018 are now still hanged the first seems to be scammed though the dev and admins are still there to answer queries but the progress of the project seems to be heading to nothing as until now

The other one paid us already and has good value in market but the problem is the token still on hold in their apps and cannot be transferred to our wallet things that we have been waiting for more than a year now

So basically I must admit that I can feel you since we are on the same boat OP

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:03:24 PM

I have been participating in bounty companies since 2017. Based on my own experience, I can say that it is necessary to sell tokens received from bounty campaigns at the very beginning, no matter how promising the project may seem at first glance. Miracle tele is a great example of this.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:04:50 PM

The more you search, the Kore the good bounties you will find. The are not past and gone, good bounties still exist till date. All you need to to is to ensure that you are following the footpath that helps in locating good team.
If you can work with a good team, then you are likely going to get what you desire.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:35:32 PM

Gowithmi is a great project. But it didn't have too many participants because when the project was tested, it looked really bad, but after the end of the bounty they implemented IEO at gate.io and now it has become one of the The most successful projects in 2019
Thus, the project that was previously less promising turned out to be successful and made many supporters big profits. Bounty is full of things that are unthinkable and unpredictable. So, as long as there are opportunities, just try, adjust to your abilities and passion, do the rules well, and let luck work afterwards.
Lately, there have been a lot of dramas, such as reduced allocations, token locked, delayed distribution, etc. Be selective in choosing projects and be educated bounty hunters who dare to accept all risks.

imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:16:39 PM

Same as mb8coin,anybody?

I have been participating since 2017, but it's still not included regular time. We should sell the tokens. Because we can not trust all the promise. So many drama in it. Just take the opportunity, try hard, follow all the rules and you won't get dissappointed.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:08:01 AM

Gowithmi is a great project. But it didn't have too many participants because when the project was tested, it looked really bad, but after the end of the bounty they implemented IEO at gate.io and now it has become one of the The most successful projects in 2019
Thus, the project that was previously less promising turned out to be successful and made many supporters big profits. Bounty is full of things that are unthinkable and unpredictable. So, as long as there are opportunities, just try, adjust to your abilities and passion, do the rules well, and let luck work afterwards.
Lately, there have been a lot of dramas, such as reduced allocations, token locked, delayed distribution, etc. Be selective in choosing projects and be educated bounty hunters who dare to accept all risks.

As hunters we have to accept all the risks like that, because the bounty now cannot be predicted which will be good in the future, obviously we have to join the bounty and do the work.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:27:18 AM

Bounty hunting is not a very profitable business now, due to multiple factors. First and foremost, the number of ICOs have declined very steeply, from hundreds per month to a few dozen. But the number of bounty hunters have remained more or less the same. So we have less number of available slots and the same number of participants. This allows the campaign managers to add several clauses to the T&C, that reduces the reward and increases the workload of the bounty hunter.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:55:59 AM

Did you hold miracle tele token ? You should sell your token if you see the token price drop 20% from the normal price.
If you want to hold, it must be a long time holding, otherwise your token price won't rise until there are some updates of the products.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:11:04 AM

I think you did a very huge mistake there. That's the reason why I never tried joining bounties even once — I am not a daytrader. For me it is not advisable to hodl new tokens for a long time nowadays because investors are more into fast money where ICOs are the best gateway for it. What happens usually is that they hoard coins during its crowdsale and when that particular coin finally enlisted in an exchange then that's the best time to exit. In short, "pump and dump"; they don't care about its vision and potential in the future because what matters the most is money.

I hope you already learned a lesson from that bad experience. If I were you, I'll focus first into more stable coins such as btc and eth before going into shitcoins, new altcoins I mean Grin.
Same as mb8coin,anybody?
MB8coin? Does it run a sig campaign? I think I've also joined it long time ago AFAIR.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:47:17 PM

Same as mb8coin,anybody?

In the bounty community is usually not accepted to brag about their earnings, but believe me, that bounty campaigns are still possible to earn good money. Any project that was not recognized as a Scam, in the end something and paid the participants of the bounty campaigns.

Kemangi

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:08:34 PM

from some of the projects that you have mentioned, I think only Mb8coin and Gowithmi have succeeded. Miracletele is a scam, CEO, team, and other crew have been on a long vacation somewhere. many prize hunters are stuck there.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:24:06 PM

It seems hodling is now in the hold book as altcoins hodlers only live to tell their tales of regret just like I also did back in the days. There are series of ongoing great projects bounty but selling immediately after distribution is the current way of avoiding lost in hunting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: