Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💡[ANN] Gigajoule - Floating Solutions💡  (Read 2788 times)
sentningsterbu

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:46:03 PM

Electricity is basically a worldwide utility that is easily accessible to consumers. But when it comes to the energy industry as a whole, conditions turn into strict regulation, a monopoly, or even complete chaos. Electricity production itself is only half the battle — using existing networks, matching supply and demand and reducing greenhouse gas emissions from their production is a difficult task. Cool

It all depends on the region in which it needs to be sold. I read that such power plants are used even in New York.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
comphindmegtemp

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:13:34 PM

I will continue to monitor how the project works and I think that the prospects will be huge. But you also need to understand that this is a long-term prospect.
mirifomrven

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:30:46 PM

Electricity is basically a worldwide utility that is easily accessible to consumers. But when it comes to the energy industry as a whole, conditions turn into strict regulation, a monopoly, or even complete chaos. Electricity production itself is only half the battle — using existing networks, matching supply and demand and reducing greenhouse gas emissions from their production is a difficult task. Cool

In developed countries it is hard to sell but given the fact that 2/3 of the world's population do not have access to this technology I think there are many places in the world where it can be sold )
mitrici

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:50:34 PM

In what countries besides Africa are you going to work ?
And what is the capacity of one power plant and what is the need of Nigeria ?
osmantheohalg

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:13:44 PM

Now the prospects are huge and I am sure that the project will work just fine and I will continue to monitor how it all works in practice.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:05:44 AM

In what countries besides Africa are you going to work ?
And what is the capacity of one power plant and what is the need of Nigeria ?

The floating power plant has an electricity generation capacity of 132 MW. The technology behind Gigajoule floating power plants is provided by Siemens, and each project is made up of 4 barges with a total output of 528 MW.

FAQ: frequently asked questions about the project

Today we would like to answer once again the most common questions about our project.
The policy of the project is transparent and the team is always ready to answer any questions and talk about the prospects of development!

So, here are 3 more questions that are often asked.

WHAT IS A GIGAJOULE TOKEN?

The Gigajoule token (symbol: GIGJ) is the digital token that shall be issued in the IEO, using the Ethereum standard ERC, for the conduction of the fundraising. GIGJ tokens shall be available for purchase throughout the IEO and will be delivered to investors’ wallets after the completion of the IEO.

ARE GIGJ UTILITY TOKENS OR SECURITY TOKENS?

GIGJ tokens will be security tokens, not utility tokens. Utility tokens, the most common method in ICO/IEO fundraising, give token holders the right to exchange them for goods and services to be produced by the project which is financed through the ICO/IEO. Token holders do not participate in any way in the profits of the project. In contrast, security tokens provide investors with profit earning rights, among other potential rights.

WHAT RIGHTS DO GIGJ TOKEN HOLDERS HAVE?

GIGJ token holders shall have a right to earn 15% of the annual profits generated by all Gigajoule projects, according to the percentage of tokens they hold. For instance, if in year 2025 a total of $20,000,000 in net profits is generated, a token holder who owns 5% of the GIGJs in circulation, will earn the sum of $150,000 in annual profits ($20M x 15% x 5%).
rockingmahi

mmm extra right step towards the goal

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 11:12:06 AM

I am glad that the project has such a reputable team and will be listing on the top exchanges that is, the project has everything for success.

I think everything will be fine and the team will be able to implement the project to the full. I will continue to monitor the growth of the project.

mmm participate 100% in month
rockingmahi

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 11:54:44 AM

Please tell me where you can read more about the partnership with Siemens and other partners ?
This is very important now.

I understand the shipyards will be built in Britain? Or will it be in any other countries ? As I understand it, you also plan to provide jobs for people.

rockingmahi

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 12:21:54 PM

In developed countries it is hard to sell but given the fact that 2/3 of the world's population do not have access to this technology I think there are many places in the world where it can be sold )

The prospects for the future are huge but we just need huge investments in order to realize all this. And on the crypto market it will be difficult to attract this amount. Although IEO may be your salvation

rockingmahi

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 12:39:30 PM

While will take part in the bounty program and the more that the sale has not yet started and it is very important at the moment.

hepediterp

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:40:57 PM

The prospects will be huge and this is in fact one of the best applications of blockchain that I have seen. I think that the project will help to develop the entire crypto market forward.
Flyntz

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:01:29 AM

They have a very reputable team and I think they will be able to implement it to the full. Especially in Nigeria, this gas is burned in Nigeria just to get to the oil.
motedtersbeat

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:37:04 AM

I will definitely take part in the sales rounds especially after the news about IEO at one of the top exchanges.

I will continue to monitor the work of the project and I am sure that the project has a great future . Now it's one of the most promising startups and it's cool.
ndepadonpros

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:15:19 AM

What other partners do you have besides Siemens and with whom are you negotiating at the moment? I would like to understand how the project will develop.

The fact that Siemens will support the project now is really cool. It can be concluded that the demand will be guaranteed.
alexdomjan

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:39:01 AM

The fact that the project can be really in demand and that it will help people in Africa is cool. I will continue to monitor the growth of this project.

For the long term it will be really cool and I am sure that I can support the project. But I think not all people are willing to invest for such a long time.

Listing on exchanges will be much earlier and you can make a profit in the near future. I. e. I think that after listing can be will do x2-X3

It will be just fine and I think that the profit can be obtained in January February.

Still, you need to understand that this is an investment for a long time and I think in the future it can be a good means of obtaining passive income.
shj111

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:07:17 AM

Coineal Launchpad for our IEO
This is now the most important of the news and I will make sure that the team showed good results.

The fact that the listing will be very fast is cool . I plan to buy tokens on November 1 and it seems to me that it can all be as profitable as possible.
urprobatra

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:49:00 AM

as I understand it now the opportunity to take part in the bounty program. It will be the most important for me. I will continue to follow the development of the project and news from the team.

The team needs more publications in the media as well as participation in various blockchain events in order to find large investors and it will be cool.
giacladerlet

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:23:29 AM

If the bounty program is active at the moment then I will definitely take part in it and buy tokens for me. So you can get tokens at the most favorable prices.
CARDELL

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 11:53:17 AM

The fact that the project can be really in demand and that it will help people in Africa is cool. I will continue to monitor the growth of this project.

For the long term it will be really cool and I am sure that I can support the project. But I think not all people are willing to invest for such a long time.

Listing on exchanges will be much earlier and you can make a profit in the near future. I. e. I think that after listing can be will do x2-X3

Maybe you're right and maybe not because the project will be launched only in 2023 and it needs to be understood now.
I mean that the maximum profit can be understood when the project starts its work.
Flyntz

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:21:45 PM

⚡️Dear Gigajoulers!

We have finalized our negotiations with various reputable exchanges and we are proud to announce that we will be using the Coineal Launchpad for our IEO!!!

It's nice to know that you still managed to agree on this now. So I will buy tokens anyway. Since I understand that it will have a lot of liquidity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: