Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's with crypto prices.  (Read 3710 times)
yourdano

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:29:00 PM

Good evening everyone. Basically, as I see, it is very important to choose the coins that are aimed at great results and the ones that are more or less stable.

Hello there. Well, I agree with you. And in my opinion, this is also the reason why so many people are only choosing main altcoins like BTC or ETH to hold
arrangut

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:30:14 PM

Hello there. Well, I agree with you. And in my opinion, this is also the reason why so many people are only choosing main altcoins like BTC or ETH to hold

I agree with you. But I believe you won't argue that these two are the most popular ones
yourdano

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:30:58 PM

I agree with you. But I believe you won't argue that these two are the most popular ones

Of course, absolutely no doubt that you are right. And probably that's a way more easier for beginners also. And as for you, do you invest in crypto?
arrangut

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:31:44 PM

Of course, absolutely no doubt that you are right. And probably that's a way more easier for beginners also. And as for you, do you invest in crypto?

Rarely. I mostly invest into promising ICOs/IEOs. And of course, in here I use crypto, I mean main currencies like BTC or ETH
yourdano

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:32:12 PM

Rarely. I mostly invest into promising ICOs/IEOs. And of course, in here I use crypto, I mean main currencies like BTC or ETH

Do you hold these 2 to invest? Or just buy right before the investment?
arrangut

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:33:33 PM

Do you hold these 2 to invest? Or just buy right before the investment?

Yes, usually exchange right before investing. This is a way more simple and there are many exchanges that are pretty fast also
yourdano

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:34:58 PM

Yes, usually exchange right before investing. This is a way more simple and there are many exchanges that are pretty fast also

Where do you usually exchange? On large exchanges like Huobi?
arrangut

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:35:58 PM

Where do you usually exchange? On large exchanges like Huobi?

Well, there are many services. Usually a bit longer with Huobi and others, so I usually choose solutions right in the Internet. So 2 latest times I used bitrexchange.com and guys were pretty fast. And they are having pretty wide range of different coins available, including GRAM coin, if I am not mistaken
yourdano

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:37:11 PM

Well, there are many services. Usually a bit longer with Huobi and others, so I usually choose solutions right in the Internet. So 2 latest times I used bitrexchange.com and guys were pretty fast. And they are having pretty wide range of different coins available, including GRAM coin, if I am not mistaken

It seems that I have heard of them already, but for sure will have a closer look! Thanks a lot for your recommendation
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:15:05 PM

People's complaints about the price of crypto are always the main topic in every discussion. Isn't crypto the right solution for the future???

Most investors are after profit, which is their first priority. So even if they it is confirmed that the project will help to provide a lot of solutions to already existing and impending problems,  it will only give the them they assurance that it will bring the desired result. Therefore, the solution it is providing is the secondary desire for going for it, however, it is the primary purpose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: