Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are USA traders saying sayonara to Binance? (The Exodus Is Here?)  (Read 4706 times)
Pipdips (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:21:25 PM

I am resurrecting this topic.  It is 8 days away and I still have not figured out what exchange to use next. I start clearing the way to send all my funds at Binance over to Coinbase Pro... what are the rest of you going to do?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:01:15 PM

I am resurrecting this topic.  It is 8 days away and I still have not figured out what exchange to use next. I start clearing the way to send all my funds at Binance over to Coinbase Pro... what are the rest of you going to do?
Coinbase pro is never a bad exchange site but the Binance team have figure out a solution to the US base crypto traders by creating binance.us since the US government have some certain rules and regulations which every crypto exchange must follow if they want to expand there business to US soil.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pipdips (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:14:23 AM

Coinbase pro is never a bad exchange site but the Binance team have figure out a solution to the US base crypto traders by creating binance.us since the US government have some certain rules and regulations which every crypto exchange must follow if they want to expand there business to US soil.
It would be nice to know what is happening over at Binance.  The norm is for Binance to just leave it's clients in the dark all the time, and have little surprises for them, like in Cracker Jack boxes.  But one novel idea that people keep mentioning all over the place is that it would be cool if Binance started to keep it's clients up to date with whatever the hell is going over there.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:44:37 AM

If you are not in a haste in other to avoid duplication of transactions fees, I learnt that balance is creating a separate platform for US traders which is expected to be launched this month, so you can just be a little patient for this month to be over before you decide to move your portfolio over to Coinbase.

If you don’t have the patience, Coinbase is also not a bad exchange, they have been supportive of US citizens for a very long time now, and I think that you should also give them a try. There’s actually no much difference between them and Binance, the only thing that binance uses to be stronger than them is that it has more hype and they have other projects that they are involved with to help them continue to build the value of their project.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:11:16 AM

im planning to split funds between kraken and coinbase pro. i might send a small amount to kucoin to test the waters, but its stablecoin liquidity still looks pretty thin. kucoin is where i plan to go for altcoin exposure too. if it doesn't suffice, i might just go back to binance through a non-american IP address.

Pipdips (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:20:46 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2019, 05:36:48 PM by Pipdips

The day is here.  Tomorrow, September 12, is when Binance ceases to conduct business with their clients from United States of America!!!

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:44:52 PM

The day is here.  Tomorrow, September 12, is when Binance stops doing business with their clients from the United States of America!!!

It's a sad day for me. It really feels like another "end of an era" moment, like when the US government took down BTC-e or when Bitfinex kicked out US customers in 2017.

I'm withdrawing funds as we speak. Deposit and trading capabilities are still active, but I'm guessing they'll be cut off around 12 AM UTC. It's been a good run, Binance! I'll see you on the flip side, through my VPN! Tongue

Pipdips (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:57:49 PM

I think that it is a weird business moment for Binance.  They are anti-USA and they have all these phantoms, and all these surprises, and all these secrets.  It is a funny business if you ask me.

Something better will definitely come along soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: