Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paxful admins are stealing peoples bitcoins. How do I sue?  (Read 176 times)
Paxful_is_a_scam (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:18:57 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2020, 12:05:40 PM by Paxful_is_a_scam

EDIT: Adding correct format with proof
What happened:: Paxful banned my account over a year ago for accidentally marking a $30 payment complete. Even though I canceled the trade after I realized my mistake a moderator still perm banned me an hour after I canceled the trade and they have been refusing to let me withdraw my balance for the last year now. Below is a reddit post I made about this showing multiple other people who also had Paxful admins steal their bitcoin
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/f35kc0/bitcoin_exchange_paxful_stealing_peoples_bitcoin/

Scammers Profile Link: paxful.com

Amount Scammed: 0.0535 bitcoins

Additional Notes: Edit: After over a year and blasting them on social media they finally let me withdraw my bitcoins. Case closed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 04:03:30 AM

Can you update the OP with the following format?

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Makes it much easier for people to review your accusation.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 04:35:22 AM

What a coin incidence a friend just last month referred me here because they offer the best Bitcoin rate against the exchange's rates and I was thinking of selling my Bitcoin here next week because the rate is attractive and I read that they are not asking for KYC too, glad that I stumble your thread and we'll look forward, if this accusation, will be addressed by Paxful.

CryptoMahfuz03

Activity: 808
Merit: 11

Blockchain Expert & Social Media Influencer

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:11:16 PM

I am thinking for my next trade on Paxful. But now I stop after reading your post. I traded BTC a month ago. Everything was good to me. Trade was successful.
I wondering why you are complaining. As a means of credibility, you should elaborate your issue first. Why they banned you permanently? Why you use newly created account?
aioc

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 04:31:44 PM

OP should come back here and update his thread by using the right format and showing more proof since he is offering a $70 rewards, he should back his accusations with more proof to justify his claim, it's unfair for Paxful who is just a new player in the exchange industry.

Paxful_is_a_scam (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:57:08 PM

OP should come back here and update his thread by using the right format and showing more proof since he is offering a $70 rewards, he should back his accusations with more proof to justify his claim, it's unfair for Paxful who is just a new player in the exchange industry.

This is my first time using this site so I wasn't aware there was a proper format i'm supposed to use.

As far as proof is concerned I already provided a link to a reddit post I made about this showing plenty of other people having the same exact thing happen to them that I am claiming. When I get home later tonight I will post the emails from Paxful admins where they confirm my account is banned but thats about the only proof I can show. Its impossible to get on my paxful account now since its banned and they have been ignoring my contact requests for the last year so the only thing I can show is the original message where they told me I was banned as well as the multiple sent messages that have no replies over the last year.
aioc

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 01:46:22 AM

This is my first time using this site so I wasn't aware there was a proper format i'm supposed to use.

As far as proof is concerned I already provided a link to a reddit post I made about this showing plenty of other people having the same exact thing happen to them that I am claiming. When I get home later tonight I will post the emails from Paxful admins where they confirm my account is banned but thats about the only proof I can show. Its impossible to get on my paxful account now since its banned and they have been ignoring my contact requests for the last year so the only thing I can show is the original message where they told me I was banned as well as the multiple sent messages that have no replies over the last year.

You need to follow the right format so people can see the full details and follow it up with the story, screenshots of your conversations is a good proof that there are transactions and conversations that occur, once done let the Paxful admins answer it or they lose their credibility.

Paxful_is_a_scam (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 05:37:50 AM

BUMP, CORRECT FORMAT ADDED
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:07:58 AM

0.0535 BTC scammed is not worth to sue!
Paxful_is_a_scam (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:21:10 AM

0.0535 BTC scammed is not worth to sue!

Ok mr. bill gates if $500 is nothing how about you send me that amount in bitcoin and i wont worry about it? if not then shut your mouth with that junk. im obviously not hiring a lawyer over this im talking about claims court which costs about $50-100 to file.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: