Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Youtuber Ghandiji declares Moonberg a Scam  (Read 163 times)
arblove (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:01:22 PM

https://t.me/TMGVIP/165278 Ghandiji recently declared Moonberg a scam after interviewing its CEO Tobias Graf, Co-Owner/Marketer Christof Huber over a five hour period in which Christof was attacking other interviewers and making delirious statements before collapsing into an apparent alcoholic induced sleep (or something harder).

Gandhiji is renowned as a Crypto Vigilanties community, never shy from calling out people or projects.

https://youtu.be/RixVN70GWUc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:19:50 PM

I know this Tobias man, Bitdepository is his project. He is such a manipulate and hypocrite guy. Honestly, I believed him and what the Bitdepository project offered, so, I bought the BDT coins! Which was my very bad decision of this year! Moonberg is scam, Bitdepository exchange too. Soon or later, Bitdepository project will scam out or wash out, so, I would suggest everyone, don't support this guy and the Bitdepository coin!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:44:48 PM

I know this Tobias man, Bitdepository is his project. He is such a manipulate and hypocrite guy. Honestly, I believed him and what the Bitdepository project offered, so, I bought the BDT coins! Which was my very bad decision of this year! Moonberg is scam, Bitdepository exchange too. Soon or later, Bitdepository project will scam out or wash out, so, I would suggest everyone, don't support this guy and the Bitdepository coin!
Thank you for sharing your experience, it will help everyone especially newbies to think and decide wisely to avoid getting scammed. People nowadays will do everything to deceive others and that is why we need to be ware and be careful anytime because we never know when they will show up and make us such a fool.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄