Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Story.  (Read 1702 times)
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 09:12:40 AM

I have a couple of merits left so I encourage everyone to share your story and I will award the best once for sure. Just share how you found BTC and Bitcointalk this will be enough.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 09:40:51 AM

I have it, which I hope satisfies your selection criteria. What I have done to earn merits written in my thread, and below is one post inside that thread.
Roadway from zero to hero
This is my first time I told about my adventure, previously I simply worked in silence.

I much appreciated all of kinds words from all of you, guys. You gave me more strength to fight and win with my current challenge, that actually a big one, but not too far from now. Less than 200 more merits, less than what I earned by now, so I will made it.

Especially, I much appreciated @LoyceV, and @TMAN, whom gave me big rewards, and sure those merits from TMAN and others serve as strong evidence of recognition and appreciation from community on my works.

I agreed with @iasenko that merit system has been repeatedly demonstrated its positive effects in forum, by good users whom never stop ranking up along with the system.

I am going to use my sendable merits wisely (for my contest, and for whichever good posts I see).

Once again, thank you all.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:21:27 AM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

Let me share my story here:

My very first post in this community: How to Recover Lost Bitcoin. You heard it right, I was involved in bitcoin around 2011-2012, I joined some website that supposedly give you $$$ at that time, sort of doing task and services and you are getting paid. I vividly remember "Satoshi" name, some experiment as the owners have mentioned. So just go to the usual task everyday, I totally forget the name of the website though. And then one day they said that the work is done and all the money that we have earn is going to be "Bitcoin".

NO clue about what is bitcoin is that time, they require us to create a wallet in https://www.bitaddress.org/ print and save the "private key". So I follow the instructions, move my supposedly digital money and that's it. I totally forgot about it.

Then somewhere late 2016, someone is popping me in Facebook, didn't bother to read his messages until New Year of 2017 and mentioning about this internet thingy that is taking the world by storm "Bitcoin".

So I recall that I have stash somewhere way back in 2010-2011 and so i scramble to look for the printed material with my bitcoin wallet address and private key. Damn, I went into sleepless nights trying to figure it out where I put it. Weeks past by, until in the middle of the night, I was able to find it. But my heart fell because I thought that I have like 10 BTC stash back then, Lol.

Anyways, I got everything and then sold off everything without knowing that before the end of that year, the price will rock ~$20,000. Hard lesson for me because I don't know the thing about it and the HODL mentality, too late,  I could have made a tons of money in 2017. It is what it is so I can't do anything about it my to move forward and try to earn more bitcoins thru trading.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vickyphred

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 11:48:30 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 12:08:02 PM by Vickyphred

Let me share my story with you as well. I open my first Bitcointalk account in 2017 I was ask to pay a token for evil fee and I was not happy about it when have not even use the account before so how did I commit evil with it. Last last I still pay for it because I was eager to post here. Actually I opened two accounts but only payed for one I left the 2nd one like that without using it. Just this year June that my account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1780587)  was banned till today without any form of warning that made me very sad till today. But because I enjoy this forum I have to go back and pay the evil fee for that my 2nd acc to enable me posts.

If there is anyway I can recover my first account I'll appreciate it.
Mean while I have been making posts to get merit but is not just coming sha.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 04:30:21 PM

I came across bitcointalk.org since but I didn't really know much about it and I was lazy to make my research on it. One of Friends Godwin hard to convince me to give a try. I open the account but was ask to pay for it before I can type and this was a turn off for me. I told him guy I can't do it and wunt pay any thing. As a good friend he offered me an account and am liking here.
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 09:48:31 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2019, 05:32:06 PM by wwzsocki

I have it, which I hope satisfies your selection criteria...
I came across bitcointalk.org since...
Let me share my story with you as well...
Let me share my story here...

Thank you very much for sharing these stories. Of course, awarded the best one with merit. I hope to see more stories and I still have a couple of merits left to award them.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 05:32:14 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: