Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:57:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you include author of post quoted in topic to your trust list?
Yes.
No.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NSFW] - phisical violence in DT - "not safe for work" content  (Read 1442 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 05:38:38 PM

No one buys your feigned ignorance, especially with you personally pushing 2 or 3 threads
I am sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to say. I am pointing that next users become default trust members/will maybe become DT members:

1)scammers
2)banned accounts
3)hacked accounts
4)inactive accounts

Seems you can't understand this and you see this as personal attack.
To be perfectly frank, if some one had simply politely notified me of this issues, I probably would have just removed him.
FTFY. How many times will you ignore my post?

Vod starting one with a retaliatory negative rating and the rest of the clowns all chiming in at once. This was clearly coordinated.
Of course, my counter to Vod's -ve feedback was also coordinated by clowns.

and the rest of the clowns all chiming in at once. This was clearly coordinated.
negative is not appropriate.
This was also coordinated by clowns.

And back into the sophistry you slip, answering to what you wish I had said instead of what I actually said.  You knew very well I included BitcoinSupremo when you pitched this particular circus tent. Just because you make a few weak ass token attempts at appearing impartial doesn't disguise this.

To be perfectly frank, if some one had simply politely notified me of this issue, I probably would have just removed him. Unfortunately his words were always just a mechanism to target people for their ideas, be it about life in general or the forum. As a result, you are all essentially assuring I CAN'T remove him from my inclusions, because to do so would be to provide validation to and incentivize these coordinated kinds of reputational attacks. So, good job on making the forum a better place to be Piddles, Bozo, and Shakes.

There you have it. It's everyone else's fault that TECSHARE has that dipshit in his trust list.

he's never ever wrong

Not everyone's fault, just a small car full of clowns. Maybe I was wrong about you understanding this ongoing dynamic. It's ok, you will learn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 05:50:52 PM

Not everyone's fault, just a small car full of clowns. Maybe I was wrong about you understanding this ongoing dynamic. It's ok, you will learn.

No, I don't think I can ever understand how you can keep someone in your trust list not because you trust their judgement but just to spite some "clowns".

I can't wait to see who else is going to show up in your trust list by the time you get back into DT1. One of Quicksy's alts would be my recommendation. That would make for a memorable showdown with the clown car.
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:12:16 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2019, 08:42:54 PM by marlboroza

Did you "knew that it was TECHSHARE who included BitcoinSupremo to trust list or you know that I knew that it was TECHARE who included BitcoinSupremo" before you started this poll OP or not? No?
Former is publicly available information, I have no clue about later. How can I possible know what you know?

@TECSHARE, whatever you say, you have been pointed several times already who you have in your trust list, including BitcoinSupremo:
To be perfectly frank, if some one had simply politely notified me of this issue, I probably would have just removed him.
This is just not true. You have been notified 3 months ago. You are very aware of this and you did literally nothing, look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149597.msg51388548#msg51388548

Anyway, truth to be told, I started this poll because I wanted to know forum member's opinion, it somehow become discussion about T. It actually wasn't my intention, I was hopping to have poll without members knowing who posted something, who included who etc. Just can't have these things around here without "investigations", eh?

Well, clown car driver instructed me to lock thread so locking this. @TECSHARE if you have anything to add, send PM to our clown car headquarters and they will coordinate me to unlock it.

Since marlboroza is unable to have an open discussion and allow me to reply [...] and has to resort to locking his topic to try to make a point because he knows I will demolish it....
Ok ok, unlocked, so you can lock this one where you demolished my point  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: