Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for .3 loan, +10% return before midnight. COL: Samsung Galaxy 3 Tablet  (Read 770 times)
space_whale (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:31:53 PM

Hey guys,

Im looking for a .3 loan, and will return with +10% interest before midnight.  For collateral I have a samsung galaxy 3 tab - slightly used.   

Also if you are into vaping, i have liters of vape juice i can put up for collateral, and drip tips as,well.  Ill send a few free 10ml samples if interested in trying the juice Smiley     

Im looking to acquire the loan by 5pm, and hoping to return your loan by 12pm central.

1Au5J1MzXoBLgmjgxP6LRAagE4sFRtcne4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:40:49 PM

Hey guys,

Im looking for a .3 loan, and will return with +10% interest before midnight.  For collateral I have a samsung galaxy 3 tab - slightly used.   

Also if you are into vaping, i have liters of vape juice i can put up for collateral, and drip tips as,well.  Ill send a few free 10ml samples if interested in trying the juice Smiley     

Im looking to acquire the loan by 5pm, and hoping to return your loan by 12pm central.

You'll have to mail that tablet to the lender or escrow before you receive the loan, so I don't think you're going to get it by 5pm.  Roll Eyes
space_whale (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:55:10 PM

Hey guys,

You'll have to mail that tablet to the lender or escrow before you receive the loan, so I don't think you're going to get it by 5pm.  Roll Eyes

I would be willing to do that. Shipping in US takes about 2-3 business days.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:05:37 PM

Hey guys,

Yep, but then we have no way of knowing if you've actually shipped the item or not.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
space_whale (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:11:59 PM

Hey guys,

Yep, but then we have no way of knowing if you've actually shipped the item or not.

tracking number
jellyhashman

Activity: 146
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:13:05 PM

Hey guys,

tracking number

empty box
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:28:11 PM

Space Whale,

If you want to use a tablet as collateral, you will need to mail the tablet to the lender or a third party escrow, and wait until they receive and verify the item.  Only then will they send you the coins.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
space_whale (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Space Whale,

If you want to use a tablet as collateral, you will need to mail the tablet to the lender or a third party escrow, and wait until they receive and verify the item.  Only then will they send you the coins.

Can I use my business reputation as proof of collateral?
What if i had someone place an order through my online btc vape store: smvape.com -- value the order at ~.5 btc.  Ill give a 100% off coupon code, and send payment directly to my address.

My intentions are to pay back the .3 loan +10%.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:48:59 PM

Space Whale,

If you want to use a tablet as collateral, you will need to mail the tablet to the lender or a third party escrow, and wait until they receive and verify the item.  Only then will they send you the coins.

What if i had someone place an order through my online btc vape store: smvape.com -- value the order at ~.5 btc.  Ill give a 100% off coupon code, and send payment directly to my address.

Collateral is something the lender can easily sell for the amount of the loan should you not repay.  It has to be in the lender's possesion in order for it to be collateral.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
space_whale (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:56:00 PM

Space Whale,

Collateral is something the lender can easily sell for the amount of the loan should you not repay.  It has to be in the lender's possesion in order for it to be collateral.

I was hoping in good faith they would accept my form of collateral. .6btc worth of inventory from my online shop, and i would process the order upon my failure to repay the loan.   

However to satisfy both parties, and not waste anybodys time -- i would rather repay the btc loan than give up the inventory. At the same time the lending party would rather the return of the btc loan +10%, than having to resell collateral at a potential loss due to spent time.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:59:04 PM

I was hoping in good faith they would accept my form of collateral. .6btc worth of inventory from my online shop, and i would process the order upon my failure to repay the loan.   

However to satisfy both parties, and not waste anybodys time -- i would rather repay the btc loan than give up the inventory. At the same time the lending party would rather the return of the btc loan +10%, than having to resell collateral at a potential loss due to spent time.

You just joined the community today.  You have spent no time building up your reputation.  You could easily run with the coins with no consequence to you, then start a new account and do it again tomorrow.

Because of all the scams, lenders no longer lend without collateral.  It sucks to hear it, but you won't get a loan no matter what assurances or guarantees you put up.  Sorry.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:31:46 PM

I bought a daVinci Ascent a few weeks ago, and I am looking for something to use with it other than cannibas.  I would be interested in a free sample. Where is your store located?  I am in Canada.

space_whale (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:26:51 PM

I bought a daVinci Ascent a few weeks ago, and I am looking for something to use with it other than cannibas.  I would be interested in a free sample. Where is your store located?  I am in Canada.

Nice i heard those are durable and hit pretty well..

I am in Texas.

I could use help with shipping, its $5.80 here in the states.  Ill have to double check costs for shipping to canada - could be ~$20, but i havent done any international so i dont know. ill send you a few bottles to make it worthwhile for the shipping cost.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: