Bitcoin Forum
September 16, 2019, 11:29:16 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cisco-CCNA  (Read 22 times)
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 529

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:23:36 PM

I am about to give my CCNA exam next Saturday and have studied hard for 4-5 months for it, more specific for exam ICND2 3.0 200-105. I have downloaded video courses, paid for them, downloaded different labs scenarios and finished them. What is the final touch in these 10 remaining days that I can do in order to be sure I will pass it ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
CristianOff

Activity: 219
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:14:26 PM

I would recommend doing past exam papers. Last year, 2 years ago, 3 years ago, 4 years ago, 5 years ago
and most importantly try to be consistent, making sure that you know your things and get a good result every time.

I also found this which may be useful:

To meet the CCNA certification skill level, you must be able to understand or do the following:

Install, configure, and operate simple-routed LAN, routed WAN, and switched LAN and LANE networks.

Understand and be able to configure IP, IGRP, IPX, serial, AppleTalk, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLANs, IPX RIP, Ethernet, and access lists. Hopefully you remember to do subnet calculations

Install and/or configure a network.

Optimize WAN through Internet-access solutions that reduce bandwidth and WAN costs, using features such as filtering with access lists, bandwidth on demand (BOD), and dial-on-demand routing (DDR).

Provide remote access by integrating dial-up connectivity with traditional, remote LAN-to-LAN access, as well as supporting the higher levels of performance required for new applications such as Internet commerce, multimedia, etc.
target
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

Rocketpot.io

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:19:06 PM

For a final I guess a pass4sure? Smiley

I've taken some test sometime 2012, not a CCNA though but pass the COMPTIA test, its a simple certification just to show of to my employer I qualify for my position in the computer lab. For CCNA, this is a time pressure exam so make sure you have all the circumstances ready, I bet you have studied it with packet tracer too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.