Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who the hell is Max Keiser?  (Read 5693 times)
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:38:43 PM

Not another one...

http://dollarcollapse.com/

Get a grip on reality...but beware, many are wrong there http://dollarcollapse.com/ too, but some are absolutely correct as the few of us where back in 2000 and to the present.

A very few us were correct ever since 1980. But that's a whole other nut.

Got's lot's of catching up some people.

Programmed obedient worker slaves...debt slaves from cradle to grave and without nary a clue. omg...

Kiwigoeswest

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:47:59 PM

Some of his shows are funny.

He's abrasive but funny as hell. The way he lays out the scenario regarding HSBC (and other banking nonsense) is beautiful.
If you have any clue as to what went in with the banking industry then there is hardly a better emotion to express than outrage (he does that well ;-)
RUEHL

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:22:23 AM

Just saw this video, oh man I had to turn the volume down several times fearing I may upset some neighbors with his crazy outbursts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_onv9-fHoEc

Donate BTC: 1FzpMgR34pJbEqtiMEujRiidoL7PgGPaUH
cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:39:06 AM

Some people in the Alt Currency think he is a long time well known member of this forum.

~BCX~

....Stop trying to evade
gts476

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:42:25 AM

Lucky early adopter.

What does luck have to do with it?
gts476

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:44:52 AM

Some people in the Alt Currency think he is a long time well known member of this forum.

~BCX~

....Stop trying to evade

Is this guy Keiser?

(BCX == Keiser) ? { printf("fucking awsome bro!\n"); } : printf("Sad\n");

MarketNeutral

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:16:39 AM

I remember one particular episode of his podcast many years ago, in which he explained perfectly and entertainingly the manner in which offshore slush funds are exploited by banks to obfuscate the bad debt on their books. That was Max Keiser at his best. He rarely would delve into explicating such practices, but when he did, he was very enlightening. I would pay a hefty amount of satoshis for an mp3 of that particular episode.

I also remember his really old website on which a grinning likeness of himself was being crucified. For professional reasons, it's understandable that he now dissociates himself from such dark humor, but that was the Max Keiser I used to enjoy. I was just starting my investing career back then, and it was motivating listening to his podcasts every week.

And anyone who's willing to take a chance by having Richard Stallman on his show deserves some kudos.

Above all, it's Max's comedic rants that steal the show. Smart guy, too.

Nonetheless, I stopped listening to and watching Max years ago due to his, and especially Stacy's, over-bearing political commentary—not that I always disagree, but I wish they'd focus more on informing their audience what's going on in finance, instead of making predictable snarky comments every minute. Come to think of it, I mostly blame Stacy.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:36:01 AM

Max Keiser made Bitcoin himself, isn't it obvious.   Grin

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:51:26 AM

Max Keiser is one of the most interesting financial individuals I have listened to he is quite intelligent if not a bit eccentric
Is popular on RT Russian television and takes pride in his job advertising against the problems the USA does around the world
As a viewpoint he is quite rational and able to pick and analyze things and his views on Bitcoin are positive even if the rules on Bitcoin in Russia tend towards bans or high regulation.
That said he is an interesting guy would recommend watching the Keiser report since you can learn from it and be entertained.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: