Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming and Social Media in the era of Decentralization and Blockchain  (Read 85 times)
Monetas (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 12:40:25 PM

MONETAS

MONETAS was born out of a global need for futuristic and realistic vision for gaming.
It targets current gaming and cryptocurrency markets via games generated on top of blockchain, connecting people and digital economy with opportunity to play and build.
MONETAS Token seeks to democratize game production in an innovative way. It will provide a platform which is vastly decentralized cost effective, reliable and secure in the world of Gaming. 

TOKEN DETAIL

Name of Assets: MONETAS
Name of Token: MONETAS
Short Name of Token: MONETAS
Total Supply: 7 Million

Official Website:
https://stackhost.site/monetas/

Token Program:
The MONETAS Token is based on ERC-20. It has the ability to handle enticing and complex gaming structures. Its scope is within the Smart Contracts and Ethereum network. Innovation is the purpose of MONETAS.

Social Media Links:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Monetas-101228715235456/
Instagram: https://instagram.com/monetas_official?igshid=1r3ndsl13st99
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 01:34:25 PM

I noticed that the main domain of your project is "stackhost" and monetas are the subdirectory. Stackhost is your parent company or something?
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 07:38:39 PM

I noticed that the main domain of your project is "stackhost" and monetas are the subdirectory. Stackhost is your parent company or something?

In addition to the domain name, the Whitepaper and other social media websites links are not working in the website. Furthermore, I also do hope that OP provides more information about the project as I am interested enough to know the information and to check whether they have plagiarized the contents or not.

OP, please listen and fix your website to further clarify the details and information about your project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 09:45:47 AM

there is no token MONETAS on the Etherscan. Why?
polokvinnz

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 01:36:58 PM

So basically MONETAS allows you to develop games, it is pretty interesting I think. But what can you tell about secure and reliability?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: