Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto really go to zero?  (Read 3252 times)
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 01:53:03 PM

Back in the day, Vitalik once said that crypto will be going to zero. There has been many concerns about the longevity of cryptocurrency as a serious form of money, given that it's relatively unstable within the mainstream world. It's been 10 years since Bitcoin was created where crypto has had its ups and downs. However, many are afraid that crypto will be going to zero as the blockchain hype ends and governments start rolling their own digital currencies. When we take a look at most cryptocurrencies on the market, most of them aren't even useful at all. Perhaps, the only one is Bitcoin but it's terrible as a currency for daily transactions.

Which is why, I'm starting to wonder if crypto will really go to zero in the future? If this happens, then most of us will lose our hard-earned money as crypto becomes worthless. What are your thoughts? Huh
Instead of thinking it would be zero, I instead speculated that it would become a hero soon. Vitalik can say that, but the one who decides is not only from one person but everyone. The government may make its own digital currency, but that does not mean coins/tokens that are free, open and uncontrolled will die. All have advantages and disadvantages. And all we have to do is choose what we will use in the future.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:25:15 PM

I believe that crypto in general and bitcoin will never go back to zero. Peoples will even dump if the prices keeps going down, there will be always peoples buying. The only thing that threats crypto is the volume and the demand. If these disappear, crypto will die.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:26:42 PM

I don't think so. Cryptocurrency is the mainstream money of the internet for me and for some of the people for sure. Cryptocurrency is the money of the internet and it will improve in just a matter of time. The lows of its price is just normal, not everytime the value will be increasing right. We should remember that trading is ups and downs and if you are really into it, you will survive and make a profit out of it.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:40:16 PM

I would have agreed with that predictions if you had said some cryptocoins will go to zero but certainly not all Cryptos.
Some Cryptos has solid product that is maintaining there value, some Cryptos also have large user base and wide acceptance.
Arsenyo

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 05:50:32 PM

I don't think that the whole market will go to zero. The crypto space isn't going anywhere, too much people, technologies and companies and involved in it. Influence and expansion of crypto will grow not drop.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:38:06 PM

Crypto already had such failures in history, and from year to year, many say that now it's over, but the market is recovering again and again
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:23:32 AM

Buterin expressed himself too sharply, saying that cryptocurrency will tend to fall to zero. At the same time, he is quite confident in his ethereum coin. We do not know in which direction the further development of cryptocurrency will go. However, we see that it has a very different focus on its application. It also provides us with certain advantages and conveniences, however, at the same time it has its drawbacks. We only see so far that this is the most volatile financial asset in terms of price and therefore cryptocurrency will constantly grow and fall in its price.
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:29:19 AM

seems like yes. because investing is a way to get a profit but the way it plays in the market is different from most other investments. investors will not depend on one coin, but with several coins as well. this is one way to get profits and smart investors will not survive with one coin, of course they will take several other options as well.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:50:07 AM

When third war begin maybe crypto become zero, but when is happen we don't know because bitcoin and altcoin still have higher value with thousand transaction every day and thousand billion money running in bitcoin or altcoin.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:12:48 AM

There is no certainty when it comes to crypto, but I strongly believe crypto won't go to zero since there are constant improvements in the underlying technology (blockchain technology). More and more sectors, even government authorities, are harnessing the blockchain and provided the blockchain essence continues, I doubt if crypto can be removed out of the picture. It's a fact that most altcoins will be dead in the long run, but not bitcoin.
The majority of people participating in the cryptocurrency market are only looking to make a profit without regard to the technology behind it. So many altcoins will die if it is not profitable for investors. However I believe that Bitcoin will not die.
Hopefully in the future everyone will have a more positive view of cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology will really be applied to life.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:43:28 AM

yes I think it can happen in this market and only time can answer all of this, but I think if crypto has a strong community and developers are always updating the project it might be able to survive in this market, for example bitcoin is one of the profitable cryptoqurrency in decades lastly. I believe that bitcoin has a bright future
In this crypto market, there aren't any coins that can make you safe because this is where a lot of whales can manipulate and they have the right to change the value of the coin if they want. I think if more and more people know this market, the whales will not be able to affect the profit of investors and you can freely make money if you want. Of course this year is not the best year to invest because the bear market is still ongoing so now it is best to just hold Fiat and wait for the bear market to end.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
veves1
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:51:39 AM

Crypto already had such failures in history, and from year to year, many say that now it's over, but the market is recovering again and again

I think that there will be only a few such as bitcoin and ether and everything is done for the sake of the blockchain, the future of the blockchain .
dannybrown
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:16:30 AM

It has 0 possibility to go 0. It may fall, it may collapse, however 0 is never going to happen Timing is really crucial in market and we have to know when to buy and when to get our or realize our money. We cannot predict value decrements but we can learn how to be patient and not greedy.We just need to give the market some time and look ahead.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:25:02 PM

Its a no from me to think that the whole market is going to zero. Its run by people  so its hard that all the people refuses crypto at a time. But yeah some coin can go to zero but whole market,its not possible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:50:23 PM

Its a no from me to think that the whole market is going to zero. Its run by people  so its hard that all the people refuses crypto at a time. But yeah some coin can go to zero but whole market,its not possible.

It is difficult to imagine the cryptocurrency market will be worth zero because it involves a lot of money already invested. I also think it is impossible for the cryptocurrency market to be worthless because there are many projects that can be implemented in the business world
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:21:35 PM

there will be chance that the crypto will go to zero but still we didnt know how long will crypto will now but as of now the crypto wont be going to zero because there are new investors coming and people are till investing to create more profits
yup! i think you are right.
i also see that the crypto market is still full of investors, old investors and new investors. so as you say now crypto will not go to zero and i hope it will continue to last for a long time.

and while the market still has value, i think, we should be able to collect more profit from each coin we have chosen.

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:33:50 PM

there will be chance that the crypto will go to zero but still we didnt know how long will crypto will now but as of now the crypto wont be going to zero because there are new investors coming and people are till investing to create more profits
yup! i think you are right.
i also see that the crypto market is still full of investors, old investors and new investors. so as you say now crypto will not go to zero and i hope it will continue to last for a long time.

and while the market still has value, i think, we should be able to collect more profit from each coin we have chosen.
Where did you see a large number of new investors in the cryptocurrency market? So far, I see only those that were before on the market, I don’t see exactly big new money. I think that next year there will be another wave of popularity on crypto assets.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:38:16 PM

The exact statement by Vitalik was "Cryptocurrencies may go to zero any time", it means it may go but not certain and it is obvious if cryptocurrencies are not adopted by Govt or big business agencies or general public then it may really become zero. If any crypto token is not usable it will go zero for sure but if we talk about BTC, ETH, BNB, these tokens are usable and being used at high level. There are thousands and thousands of transactions are being carried out of BTC and ETH blockchain, BNB is widely being used on Binance, I do not think good crypto have dark future ahead.

yes I agree with you, this is uncertain. crypto goes to zero only predictions if in the future there is no mass adoption. for big coins like btc and eth, I think that's an exception. although the market is fully bear, but both of these coins will continue to survive. because there are many uses every day. and it provides strength to resist pressure.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:16:41 PM

The only way that cryptocurrency can have a zero market value is when blockchain technology becomes no longer useful to the entire people in the crypto ecosystem. Blockchain technology is the backbone of cryptocurrency and a lot of companies are gradually adopting to the use of this technology on their platforms to ensure decentralized system.  Blockchain technology is the main reason why for ten years now Bitcoin's value keeps increasing.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:19:18 PM

I doubt as long as there are people giving demands to cryptocurrency and using it there will be no chance of having it as zero value.
There are shitcoins whose gone now and will be gone. but if the project is good then there will be zero chances!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: